Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
Felix is vegetarian IIRC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Past Tense Ragu posted:

I personally don't care because he wasn't very good on the podcast

The Glenn Beck episode is probably the funniest one and that was all him and Matt.

Though Virgil said in that episode he didn't think Chapo would make it to 400 so lol

Gripweed posted:

Felix is a pretty serious gym guy so I bet his diet is pretty good.

Considering how young he is and smokes I doubt it.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Groovelord Neato posted:

Considering how young he is and smokes I doubt it.

smoking and lifting don't really impact each other all that much. I bike 100 miles a week and have maybe 4 cigs a day and it doesn't even seem to affect my cardio a ton

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Penisaurus Sex posted:

Felix is vegetarian IIRC

He is

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Felix's excuse for failing at MGS was that he only ever played the Twin Snakes version which controlled more like mgs2. Also there was a lot of lag that day, his cousin made him use the madcatz controller, he slept funny so his back was kind of sore, they didn't have his favourite brand of vape pods, only got 14 hours of sleep the night before etc

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
:lol: Gwen Snyder wasn't joking when she said she used to frequent the forums (she was the one who had that meltdown about Helsing closing her Anti-chapo thread. it was hilarious)

BornAPoorBlkChild fucked around with this message at 02:29 on May 18, 2020

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Race Realists posted:

:lol: Gwen Snyder was joking when she said she used to frequent the forums (she was the one who had that meltdown about Helsing closing her Anti-chapo thread. it was hilarious)

what

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3921787&pagenumber=1

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3921984&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post504549690

meant to say wasn't joking. lovely cell spellcheck

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

thatd be funny but seems unlikely

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Race Realists posted:

:lol: Gwen Snyder wasn't joking when she said she used to frequent the forums (she was the one who had that meltdown about Helsing closing her Anti-chapo thread. it was hilarious)

why are the worst posters in this thread constantly posting about this woman

no one cares about your dossier on the twitter lady

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

ive spoken in discord to that person and I am quite sure they are not whoever you say they are.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

It would be epic if true but what are the chances really

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011
Actually, it would be boring nonsense if true.

I wish that they released the Christman streams as podcast audio. From what I've watched, he's just sitting there, so we wouldn't lose much if it were converted into a format that's much easier for me to engage while going on my daily quarantine walk.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Civilized Fishbot posted:

tbf, it would be kinda interesting if a coder for a pretty racist space station 13 server was also a lib on twitter with a decent following.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I wish that they released the Christman streams as podcast audio. From what I've watched, he's just sitting there, so we wouldn't lose much if it were converted into a format that's much easier for me to engage while going on my daily quarantine walk.

just watch them in the twitch app then you can turn off the phone and just have audio

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
[Black Mirror voice]: what if you could watch a podcast

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
gwen would not be a forums poster she would think this place is a breeding ground of nazis

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Crane Fist posted:

[Black Mirror voice]: what if a podcast watched you?

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

ItohRespectArmy posted:

ive spoken in discord to that person and I am quite sure they are not whoever you say they are.

if you say so. No problems admiting I'm wrong. they just have the exact same writing style and tone (to me atleast)

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot

Shipon posted:

gwen would not be a forums poster she would think this place is a breeding ground of nazis

that's exactly why monitoring these forums is such valuable activism

for real though, it ceases to be funny to make fun of these people once we get as obsessed with them as they get with the chapos

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

people who have gone crazy about cth money just can't help themselves i guess

Paffgen
Jul 13, 2009

they're on youtube so one could convert them to an mp3 and put them on their phone, but yeah they should just made a podcast feed for them

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Shipon posted:

goon to fash pipeline

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
o wait poo poo that one is true

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

She'd definitely fit in as a mod

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Pharmaskittle posted:

She'd definitely fit in as a mod

more like an especially capricious choice for IK

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

a sub forum where all punishments are decided by consensus

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/kimpossiblefact/status/1262016283094028290?s=21

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
If she was actually mad at the anchorman podcast I would support her efforts to destroy it

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I love lamp :D

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

cohsae posted:

Felix's excuse for failing at MGS was that he only ever played the Twin Snakes version which controlled more like mgs2. Also there was a lot of lag that day, his cousin made him use the madcatz controller, he slept funny so his back was kind of sore, they didn't have his favourite brand of vape pods, only got 14 hours of sleep the night before etc

He also played it blind and when he streamed it was one of the first time ever broadcasts he ever did, which was a somewhat baffling decision. He could have saved himself a lot of trouble if he did a run of the game on his own before doing it! It's not like his audience wouldn't have minded seeing a completed save or something.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/haunttamale/status/1262065205682503681

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

"thanks china" Ben Sasse is the worst

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Kunster posted:

He also played it blind and when he streamed it was one of the first time ever broadcasts he ever did, which was a somewhat baffling decision. He could have saved himself a lot of trouble if he did a run of the game on his own before doing it! It's not like his audience wouldn't have minded seeing a completed save or something.

You're still talking about Felix here right? The man who doesn't get out of bed until 4pm and and lives in a state that seems to be physically harmful to non gamers, you're surprised *he* was disorganised?

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

:agreed: I only understand 5% of what he says because it’s incredibly abstract and based on books I haven’t read but I like listening to them

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Bust Rodd posted:

If Virgil doesn’t want you to know, you ARE being an invasive creep. You pay your patreon to CTH, not any one specific member of the team.

Look at this guy whom subs to the patreon and not virgils onlyfans

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

big boi posted:

"thanks china" Ben Sasse is the worst

The show's gone over it before but people like Sasse and Hawley make me madder than Trump ever could.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1262442758905778178?s=20

Grillpilled Matt is 100% correct

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
garbage meat technique, a single raw(?) mushroom cap side, fries that look too yellow, complete trash plate, sorry Steve C you hosed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.

I bet you like your meat well done.