Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SamsCola
Jun 5, 2009
Pillbug
Speaking of airport fire foam, an airport fire truck was called to downtown Chicago to put out an underground electrical fire. I imagine both the foam and whatever was burning down there added some nasty stuff into the air...

The foam is pretty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

You have to wonder if whatever chemical they're spraying there just happened to be purple, or if there was some dye added (to look unusual/hazardous and encourage people to stay away?).

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
Wouldn't it be Co2 for an electrical fire?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
yeah, that looks like pkp which is the last thing you want for an electrical fire.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

SamsCola posted:

Speaking of airport fire foam, an airport fire truck was called to downtown Chicago to put out an underground electrical fire. I imagine both the foam and whatever was burning down there added some nasty stuff into the air...

The foam is pretty.

Looks like something you'd get hosed down with if you lost on a kids game show

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://i.imgur.com/ZytbNhQ.mp4
stolen from Pennywise the Frown's post

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Arrhythmia posted:

What if you've put the nozzle up your butt and someone turns it on? What then smart guy?

yeah haha. describe what that would be like in detail. like what would that smell like haha.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Super Soaker Party! posted:

You'd think with that much experience you'd be able to consistently spell the verb "felling" instead of getting one out of three attempts correct.

"falling a tree" is also acceptable lingo :eng101:

Pacra
Aug 5, 2004

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Man: "Our drains keep flooding. It sucks..."
Genius: "I've got just the solution for that!"

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

The rain in Spain lies mainly 'round the drain

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
That flooding is an easy fix, just hire a guy to squeegee it in.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

:hmmyes:

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
That situation is surprisingly common.

The drain is basically the top of a pipe that really isn't moving. So after a few years of the land around it sinking, what started as a sensible drain at the low spot is now a silly drain at a high spot.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

You'd think with that much experience you'd be able to consistently spell the verb "felling" instead of getting one out of three attempts correct.

looks like a job for tree fellers

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

So every kitchen drain ever? Only it's outside for some reason.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

genius

mystes
May 31, 2006

thatbastardken posted:

looks like a job for tree fellers
Maybe you could make do with two if they're good fellers.

bertolt rekt
Jul 30, 2007

really glad this take no prisoners bad boy is on OUR side

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Alkydere posted:

So every kitchen drain ever? Only it's outside for some reason.

I have a hot button on kitchen drainage. When I moved into the fancy new on-campus apartments I was confronted by an abomination: a perfectly flat countertop with a sink surrounded by a raised lip. Got water on the counter ? Too loving bad, there's something in the way of just wiping it into the sink.

My current apartment soothes me. The sink is a double-basin, 2x15" with a 3" separator that you can put a stack of freshly washed plates down on before you rinse them. on either side of the sink is a stainless steel top 24" wide sloped and grooved to drain any excess liquid right into the sink. I have a dish drying rack, coffee pot, and toaster on the right side. On the left is the cover for the sink that would give me almost 7' of counter if I used it, that has a food processor and dirty dishes that shouldn't soak on it. Seven feet of sink done right.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://i.imgur.com/qcRxChJ.mp4

nahh

nahh

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
yikes

Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009
He's still down there right?

All of the nope.

coke
Jul 12, 2009

SamsCola posted:

The foam is pretty.

wow gender reveal party is getting grand

also anyone know how to hire a firetruck or custom colored foam?

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:

That's a human pig.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

When you absolutely have to get that fish out of the well

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Why would anyone do that?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

LifeSunDeath posted:

Can’t back down from a triple dog dare my man

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
I assume they dropped something down there, tried to fish it out by whatever means they had at hand, couldn't get it, and decided to do it the old fashioned way.

Either that, or you can explain the whole thing by the language they're speaking.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

beanieson posted:

Can’t back down from a triple dog dare my man

It's like the worlds worst dunking booth.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

isnt it a hippa violation to post footage of your moms gyno visit? howd u even get this media

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

shovelbum posted:

I mean you have people working routinely in CO2 protected spaces, foam seems pretty tame in comparison

Better than the old halon systems

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

coke posted:

wow gender reveal party is getting grand

But lavender is the trans color.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

CommieGIR posted:

Better than the old halon systems

it's way less safe than halon tho?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

LifeSunDeath posted:

It was made for him to enter.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

KoRMaK posted:

isnt it a hippa violation to post footage of your moms gyno visit? howd u even get this media

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Oh come on Burt I at least exhaled sharply at this one.

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

bertolt rekt posted:

really glad this take no prisoners bad boy is on OUR side

drat I done got bertold.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Resting Lich Face posted:

Oh come on Burt I at least exhaled sharply at this one.

I miscd a mom joke today, and probed one too. It’s all work hazard in my role as highly paid janitorial computer guy.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

You know who else took a sixer earlier today, Burt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Resting Lich Face posted:

You know who else took a sixer earlier today, Burt?

Your mom?