Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Log082 posted:

gently caress, get him on tape for an interview or something because "secret crashed Russian space capsule" is an even cooler conspiracy theory than aliens and it deserves to go viral.

He's super dead now, but it's not an unknown thing / theory. It's just that UFO folks are really good at yelling loudly over the facts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
the aliens are real and they are my friend

teardrop
Dec 20, 2004

by Pragmatica
Latest from the Pentagon, drone-size vehicle sightings:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/14/us/politics/navy-ufo-reports.html?action=click&module=News&pgtype=Homepage
(NoScript blocks the NYT paywall)

quote:

Some of the incidents involved fighter squadrons aboard the aircraft carrier Theodore Roosevelt. One of the former F/A-18 Super Hornet pilots, Lt. Ryan Graves, last year described a close encounter off Virginia Beach with what looked like a flying sphere encasing a cube, as recounted by a fellow pilot and later reported to the squadron safety officer.
The incident was documented in a report with few details on June 27, 2013, which stated that the Navy jet crew saw something pass about 200 feet away on the right side. With a visible smoke plume emitting from the rear section, “the aircraft was white in color and approximately the size and shape of a drone or missile,” according to the report.
[...]
Less than a month later, a pilot who had been assured there was no traffic in his area detected a radar track at an altitude of 12,000 feet and less than a mile away. “He was able to identify a small white visual return at the location of the radar track,” the report said.
A “near midair” collision report from March 26, 2014, also in exclusive use airspace, involved two F/A-18E Super Hornet aircraft from squadron VFA-106. One pilot closed in and reported seeing a small, silver metallic object the size of a suitcase. “Pilot passed within 1,000 feet of the object. Could not identify it,” the report says.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Aliens getting lazy with their designs, now they're just flying dang cubes.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mooey Cow posted:

Aliens getting lazy with their designs, now they're just flying dang cubes.

fcc compliant bob
Jan 15, 2006

The must un-fantastic avitar on the forum (guranteed!)

Pontificating rear end posted:

the aliens are real and they are my friend

Ok

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
UFOs are actually time travelers from the future that go back in time to very specific points to see what all those UFOs actually were.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Last night I was taken up into the sky in a bright shaft of light and I thought to myself "Holy poo poo, I was wrong, aliens are real!" but it turned out I was being Raptured. Also heaven has WIFI

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You sure you didn't just pass out in a walmart parking lot again? I hear it's very similar to both experiences.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I think God fulfills every criteria of being an alien, including having a keen interest in butts.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

The alien agenda: https://m.youtube.com/watchv=6tzar4wrp40

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

anyone got the videos from Mage Brazil? apparently tonsof video coming out of there in the last few days of blue orbs and poo poo. one video reportedly shows a bright blue flash (holy gently caress). reports from civilians on the street say government has a block locked down and are shooting down drones that are trying to sneak a peek.

UFOs are real but lol if u think they are here to save us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZBJfUuVqJ8

flubber nuts fucked around with this message at 19:11 on May 21, 2020

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
The Earth is the galactic version of a fishbowl. Human kind and the genetic diversity required to support a system of planetary life (the rest of nature/natural organic life) are all carefully monitored and with various applications of a universal standard of the anthropological principle (or none at all depending on the overlord entities respect for the concept and/or intergalactic law if one exists and is enforceable). Humans are being genetically, and spiritually molded (for better or worse depending on the overlord entity/entites in charge of the process) in order to either assimilate Humankind into an intergalactic body, or as to be "farmed" for whatever resource that the overlord entities require (sustenance or slavery). Hopefully it's the former and we're just at the "intergalactic pet/zoo" level of evolution and not the "tender Human veal" stage of evolution.

Dick Bastardly fucked around with this message at 19:51 on May 21, 2020

naem
May 29, 2011

Dick Bastardly posted:

The Earth is the galactic version of a fishbowl. Human kind and the genetic diversity required to support a system of planetary life (the rest of nature/natural organic life) are all carefully monitored and with various applications of a universal standard of the anthropological principle (or none at all depending on the overlord entities respect for the concept and/or intergalactic law if one exists and is enforceable). Humans are being genetically, and spiritually molded (for better or worse depending on the overlord entity/entites in charge of the process) in order to either assimilate Humankind into an intergalactic body, or as to be "farmed" for whatever resource that the overlord entities require (sustenance or slavery). Hopefully it's the former and we're just at the "intergalactic pet/zoo" level of evolution and not the "tender Human veal" stage of evolution.

obesity levels in the US suggest #2

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

anyone got the videos from Mage Brazil? apparently tonsof video coming out of there in the last few days of blue orbs and poo poo. one video reportedly shows a bright blue flash (holy gently caress). reports from civilians on the street say government has a block locked down and are shooting down drones that are trying to sneak a peek.

this is some of the most compelling video of anything I've ever seen anywhere about literally any topic, thank you for this

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

if 2020 ends with an actual literal alien invasion i will laugh my rear end off as they march me off to the rendering vats

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

It's hard to imagine what resources a Civilization capable of speedy interplanetary travel would want from Earth. The things we would want would have been solvable technologically with that kind of access to energy.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Goodpancakes posted:

It's hard to imagine what resources a Civilization capable of speedy interplanetary travel would want from Earth. The things we would want would have been solvable technologically with that kind of access to energy.

Maybe they want new buddies.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Goodpancakes posted:

Probably a whole ton of butt-related probe research.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

Those kinds of videos have been popping up all over India and some of China and it is kind of interesting. However, they are indicative of absolutely nothing other than some kind of point source lights in the sky unfortunately. Could be anything. Probably planes.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Big Beef City posted:

this is some of the most compelling video of anything I've ever seen anywhere about literally any topic, thank you for this

idk if youre being sarcastic or not but yeah this shits pretty heady. I love the idea of ufos and aliens but Its just hard to buy the concept wholesale. my first instinct is to call fake on the two initial videos in the link I posted before but watching them over and over again they look pretty legit. at least the second one looks real.

https://aldianews.com/articles/cultura/social/strange-phenomenon-seen-brazilian-sky-triggers-conspiracy-theories/58473

that link talks about thousands of people posting their own personal videos of the encounters but they are being taken down. what are the explosions? what the gently caress was that first video with the blue flashes? that cant be real lol.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Goodpancakes posted:

Possibly we’re the only other “intelligent” species they’ve discovered? Possibly a race that seeks to “uplift” others

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

If UFOs are real and actually abducting people and probing and gaping butts, would y'all actually change your lives at all. As in if the governments came out and said yeah this poo poo is actually happening but we can't do anything about it. Would you fortify your home or just let it happen and call in sick to work the next day , reason:aliens were up my rear end again last night

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
we need to address the possibility that we're the sentinel island of planets

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I wanna punch a flying saucer

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
It's an optical illusion, geese, gas or some other mundane thing.

We rot alone, screaming into blackness. We are worms feeding off a festering ball of decaying matter, suffocating in our own collective excretions.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

If UFOs are real and actually abducting people and probing and gaping butts, would y'all actually change your lives at all. As in if the governments came out and said yeah this poo poo is actually happening but we can't do anything about it. Would you fortify your home or just let it happen and call in sick to work the next day , reason:aliens were up my rear end again last night

I'd paint an alien target on my butt and drive around abandoned rural roads at night, pantsless, if it was true... wouldn't you?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Colonel Cancer posted:

I'd paint an alien target on my butt and drive around abandoned rural roads at night, pantsless, if it was true... wouldn't you?

I truss up my truck to look like a saucer and drive around out here in the country with a sign that says "FREE INTERGALACTIC rear end FUCKIN" and "CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE TURD KIND" but still, none come to the call of my mothership

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

I truss up my truck to look like a saucer and drive around out here in the country with a sign that says "FREE INTERGALACTIC rear end FUCKIN" and "CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE TURD KIND" but still, none come to the call of my mothership

That’s cause you decked out your truck to look like a saucer when their natural prey is pickup trucks.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

No I'M the aliens in this scenario! OMG you never pay attention when I talk

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

anyone ever heard of the devils bells of Siberia? I think that's what they are called anyway. they pop into my head often because they are just so bizzare, not a lot of documentation on them. the first time I heard the story it was in the context of the first expedition to the region to study the Tunguska event in 1921 by leonid kulik. the region is 100,000 square kilometers of swamp and taiga. when they are traveling by canoe through some bogs, they describe an odd phenomenon where the poles they would use to push off the swamp floor would strike metal. the locals go on to explain 'sunken metal bells' that have always just kind of been there. legends from the region describe them as always being warm no matter the weather, and people who stay there more than one days in a row get sick and die quickly.

digging deeper I can find links to the 'global defense grid' that the ancients built on ley lines or whatever. heres a link if anyone else would like to read more on this topic.

https://fdocuments.us/document/paranormal-russia-tunguska.html

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

No I'M the aliens in this scenario! OMG you never pay attention when I talk

I suggest hooking up a MOOG synthesizer to your coal-rolling rig.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

God drat space orbs

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

https://youtu.be/6tZar4wRP40

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

anyone ever heard of the devils bells of Siberia? I think that's what they are called anyway. they pop into my head often because they are just so bizzare, not a lot of documentation on them. the first time I heard the story it was in the context of the first expedition to the region to study the Tunguska event in 1921 by leonid kulik. the region is 100,000 square kilometers of swamp and taiga. when they are traveling by canoe through some bogs, they describe an odd phenomenon where the poles they would use to push off the swamp floor would strike metal. the locals go on to explain 'sunken metal bells' that have always just kind of been there. legends from the region describe them as always being warm no matter the weather, and people who stay there more than one days in a row get sick and die quickly.

digging deeper I can find links to the 'global defense grid' that the ancients built on ley lines or whatever. heres a link if anyone else would like to read more on this topic.

https://fdocuments.us/document/paranormal-russia-tunguska.html

Here's a link directly to where these 'radioactive' death domes would be, as exactly as I can find. In a valley next to a "right" tributary to the river named in the work.
https://goo.gl/maps/J2M4En1ZbLJmdzidA

Have fun looking around. It's an ...out there place. I had fun checking out the local digs.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

this

if it real well then guess what.... your butt has been probed and if you dont remember the occasion then the screen memories are working top notch :discourse:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Mooey Cow posted:

UFOs are actually time travelers from the future that go back in time to very specific points to see what all those UFOs actually were.

Yeah and Greys? They are just future humans. Plastic surgery is completely out of control in the future.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

I can't tell if this was posted in earnest or not.

Because, its literally just some out of focus lights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Cyril Sneer posted:

I can't tell if this was posted in earnest or not.

Because, its literally just some out of focus lights.

look man if you came to the UFO thread somehow not expecting out of focus lights then that's on you.