Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

Jippa posted:

Is she the weird racist or the other one?
Are you confusing her with Aimee Terese and Anna from Red Scare?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
One of them is a weird racist and the other is an aussie. I always get them mixed up.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

Jippa posted:

she's the one who had a couple nasty meltdowns on social media before

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Jippa posted:

she’s only racist against wyt women

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I Before E posted:

Do I want to know what that substance is

bathroom floor

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

cumshitter posted:

laura loomer showed up to a NY polling station on the eve of the 2016 election in a burqa claiming to be huma abedin.

HAHAHAHAHAHA jesus christ this rules

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf

Honest Thief posted:

she's the one who had a couple nasty meltdowns on social media before

She also had a melt down on wild n out if watching painfully awkward videos is your thing.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

BitcoinRockefeller posted:

She also had a melt down on wild n out if watching painfully awkward videos is your thing.

You mean the MTV gameshow?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/NathanJRobinson/status/1262407761658290177

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Felix has discovered or resdiscovered Sun Kil Moon.

"Guy from Ohio rambling incoherently but amusingly about extended family members" is an incredibly match for him.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

wot the eck, glenn greenwald went on seeking derangements

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Jippa posted:

She should stick to yelling at white people probably

THS
Sep 15, 2017

drat most of the seeking derangements eps i want are paywalled. the only podcast i pay for is radio war nerd but i might pony up for the gay boys

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Azealia Banks sucks and is a transphobic waste of space, but conspiracy stuff is poo poo too, so it's fitting she's going on a truther podcast

O Yeetus
Dec 5, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

Algund Eenboom posted:

She should stick to yelling at white people probably

I'd prefer her to just not be racist at all

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
lol I got nothing, this clout poo poo sucks dudes

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
trueanon is good but azalea banks is extremely bad and it’s sad to see the same starfucking that brings chapo to their worst is also getting around to them. maybe it becomes our duty to prune our podcasting gardens and prevent them from being big enough to attract celebrities

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Like I dunno, I just have bad reactions to conspiracy poo poo because it makes me into an utter doomer to hear stuff like "the US government is full of master planners who will never see consequences for their actions", I shouldn't judge too much since people cope how they want, but holy gently caress why bother with this reactionary dipshit

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
If a podcast is going to make me aware of horrible people that I'd never heard of before, it should be elite media ghouls or like legendary con artists/war criminals. I know, I know, I repeat myself

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

con artists are good though

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the Azealia/Grimes feud was extremely funny but she really is an awful person.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
You guys are over looking the wonderful gift that has been given to us:

The inevitable drama that will arise between Azealia and either Brace or Liz (maybe both)

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

i say swears online posted:

con artists are good though

Yeah dont besmirch the good name of Victor Lustig by grouping him with Henry Kissinger. Lustig just wanted to gently caress around and scam greedy rubes

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

If anyone could defeat azealia in a drama battle, it's brace or liz. Though not sure which I would give better odds

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

uber_stoat posted:

the Azealia/Grimes feud was extremely funny but she really is an awful person.

it was specifically funny in a “ken watanabe saying let them fight gif” way, but that and her poo poo-talking red scare has got some people ignoring that she’s intensely racist and literally murders chickens in her closet

she’s severely mentally ill and needs help, putting her on a podcast does not do that, everyone here is getting dragged down because even leftists are not immune to starfucking

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Azealia doing vodoun chicken sacrifices to curse them and Brace counters with a smiting spell spoken in Enochian, the language of the Angels. whose will will falter first?

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

I only really know of Banks for trolling and dishing out dirt on famous people, that seems like a thing that True Anon would want her on for.

Definitely sounds like it could be an unmitigated trainwreck though.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

hmm, australian eh...what's her position on gun ownership?

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Great reading series on the premium ep.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

I dunno what’s funnier, that she’s imagining dating notoriously sexy international man of mystery Brace Belden or that she was in her mid-30s and not some young MFA/arts student when writing this

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pirate Jet posted:

trueanon is good but azalea banks is extremely bad and it’s sad to see the same starfucking that brings chapo to their worst is also getting around to them. maybe it becomes our duty to prune our podcasting gardens and prevent them from being big enough to attract celebrities

What's that? A podcast is having a convo with an insanely entertaining maniac? Guess Pol Pot was right!

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dr. Killjoy posted:

I dunno what’s funnier, that she’s imagining dating notoriously sexy international man of mystery Brace Belden or that she was in her mid-30s and not some young MFA/arts student when writing this

oh no

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dr. Killjoy posted:

I don't feel good

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

lol azealia ain't poo poo near actual lunacy posting

she gives extremely strong tough internet troll tryhard vibes that she would have a complete and utter meltdown doing the same poo poo to somebody in person

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

my god this is so deeply embarrassing, my god

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

brace should do the dishes though

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

drat the cspam podcast thread has blown this poo poo wide open azealia banks is freaking cancelled

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Percelus posted:

brace should do the dishes though

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

i just want those musk details

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007