Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

oh, it's some county dumbfuck, who cares

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

:bisonyes:

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Shageletic posted:

I guarantee that man gets his philosophical "edge" from Buffy the Vampire reviews on youtube

Y'know, apart from the downright "what" burn, I'm still more baffled by that being called edgy.

Life is meaningless isn't some grand revelation, if you were to write a beginner's guide to living that's the thing you would start with.

It's more of a memento shitpost to all the people offering him "advice" fully well knowing they're full of poo poo.

While, yes, obviously I know my posting isn't any better or more meaningful. We're all stuck down the same pit.

Gonna be a lot more folk who realize they're going through this though, and it helps to know that at least we're all going through the same thing.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Are these Trump's federal chudges doing what he put them there for, or are they state judges?

Circuit judge appointed by the current governor lol

lmao

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

You know they would not cancel a in-person GOP convention with Trump due to the "Fake News"

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

ShutteredIn posted:

Baker county is like 4 hours from Malheur but the rest of your point stands

I don't know what tiny state you hail from but out here that's next door.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Lmao one of the doctors I’m precepting under just gave me a real life chick tract.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

etalian posted:

You know they would not cancel a in-person GOP convention with Trump due to the "Fake News"

"WE HUG, WE SHAKE HANDS, WE DON'T WEAR MASKS"

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

FizFashizzle posted:

Lmao one of the doctors I’m precepting under just gave me a real life chick tract.

I hope it's the Titanic one. That one rocks.

I would be much more "take 'em all, let God sort them out" if it weren't for all the service workers it takes to make a convention hall (and city) function.

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

ha ha, yes!

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

:sickos:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1262479392594432002?s=19

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1262480242553257988?s=20

Zberan Madowinty
Dec 7, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I mean, at this point, there's no justification to keep fighting back. There's nothing anyone can do, the country is ruled by mega rich morons who demand we die if it saves them a nickel.

All you can do at this point is hope that more of theirs die than ours.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

"WE HUG, WE SHAKE HANDS, WE DON'T WEAR MASKS"

The most big beautiful CV super-spreader event in US history!

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

there's no way

they're giving him sugar pills to shut him the gently caress up about it

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Oh please please let this be the one thing he is not lying about.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

FizFashizzle posted:

lol owned

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Texas is now 6th in new cases per day while 43rd in testing done lol

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

i don't believe he would do it, even if the state started spiking in cases, but it would be amazing content if roy cooper shut this down like a week out

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Dustcat posted:

there's no way

they're giving him sugar pills to shut him the gently caress up about it

Maybe, but maybe by white house doctor he's talking about the quack who started the rumor

COVID-420
Apr 21, 2020

Natural cures they don't want you to know about.

Zberan Madowinty posted:

I mean, at this point, there's no justification to keep fighting back. There's nothing anyone can do, the country is ruled by mega rich morons who demand we die if it saves them a nickel.

The struggle is its own reward.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:rip:

"China's air pollution already worse than it was pre-coronavirus"

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Zberan Madowinty posted:

I mean, most rich people don't engage in social distancing or using masks, so there's a good chance is spreads among them.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Dr. Yankem has bills to pay!

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

gently caress yes, take more

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

FizFashizzle posted:

whats it about

catholics being devil worshipers?

islam being a moon cult?

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Mayor Dave posted:

Maybe, but maybe by white house doctor he's talking about the quack who started the rumor

i guess we'll find out if he takes three helicopters to walter reed again for a surprise routine physical exam

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Trump literally has a bad heart and he’s taking something that will cause arrhythmias.

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

lol he’s most definitely not taking it. our president is a caricature of an old timey grifter selling miracle tinctures.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Atrocious Joe posted:

whats it about

catholics being devil worshipers?

islam being a moon cult?

https://twitter.com/fizfashizzle/status/1262479700619911171?s=21

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

FizFashizzle posted:

Trump literally has a bad heart and he’s taking something that will cause arrhythmias.

Actually I think you'll find he's the healthiest president in history

apatheticman
May 13, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Wedge Regret
Please read my treatsie

"The oppression of self mythology" where in I describe that the stories we have been sold since childhood teach us reinforce the hierarchical societal structure while also telling us the failings we go through are somehow a personal and moral failing of our internalization of our heroes odyssey and not decades upon decades of economic and social systems set up to benefit the wealthy and connected.

It's available on my onlyfans along with pictures of my nuts in various costumes.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

lol what convention center is going to go along with this

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Don't you need a prescription for Z pack?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

FizFashizzle posted:

hes definitely without a doubt not taking it

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Covid is going to be the last gasp of fresh air, the last time any of us will be able to remember what life on earth could look like if we hadn't been actively letting billionaires destroy it, before the climate crisis kills us all

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

COVID-420 posted:

That Washington Post story about the Georgia shopping center is the best thing to come out of this pandemic.

I say we officially put it on C-SPAM's summer reading list. Here it is so you can avoid the paywall. I know this post is long. But it's worth it. Every word is a subtle teacher to the soul. I added some relevant images to break up the text a little

The Avalon must burn, here's its website. Renting a 896 sq ft apartment is over 2000$ and it's in the middle of Alpharetta GA, I mean, WTF?

https://www.experienceavalon.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Pead posted:

Does anyone have the MSNBC screenshot of that chart that was posted in here handy? Georgia updated and memory holed the original.

fosborb posted:

the power of dataviz! I mean just a glance at the shape of the data and it's clear GA is doing great since lockdown lifted lol