Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

You can’t even call that a blue steak it’s not seared or seasoned at all

Those fries are hosed up too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Grown men being fussy children about steak preparation is even more insufferable than being an epic bacon nerd because at least the bacon people are positive.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

While generally I agree Trump eating his steak well done with ketchup is kinda funny.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Kunster posted:

He also played it blind and when he streamed it was one of the first time ever broadcasts he ever did, which was a somewhat baffling decision. He could have saved himself a lot of trouble if he did a run of the game on his own before doing it! It's not like his audience wouldn't have minded seeing a completed save or something.

watching people suck at video games is far more fun than watching someone competently play them unless they're like, world-record speedrun good

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Sleeveless posted:

Grown men being fussy children about steak preparation is even more insufferable than being an epic bacon nerd because at least the bacon people are positive.
The critics are unfunny, but people proudly posting pictures of unseasoned food is always funny to me.

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

Sleeveless posted:

we gotta be fussy about something

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
it looks like he dipped it in boiling water for 10 seconds. it doesn't look edible, that's not being fussy.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I don't even know how it's possible to make fries look like that.

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.
Eat your steak by deep frying it for all I care, but I'm going to laugh at it.

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

Learning to use fire and adapting to eat cooked meat over hundreds of thousands of years was one of the greatest boons to the human species and now the decadence of modern society has us wanting to run that back for some reason. :colbert:

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I understand how he hosed up the steak, but I'm legit baffled what's going on with those chips. They look raw and ... sprayed with food dye?

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

https://twitter.com/ExPoohBearant/status/1262470872603992075

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Ive heard that joke about steaks so rare they're just waved in front of the fire, but this one looks like it was dropped in boiling water for 10 seconds.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

that mushroom looks basically uncooked which sure raw mushrooms are fine but why pop out the stem if you're not going to roast the hell out of it

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I like blue steaks and I'd be disappointed to see that poo poo

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Medium for me please

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
The fries and the mushroom are 1000% more offensive than the steak

The fries look like a fisher price toy and the mushroom looks like they just pulled it out of their front yard and slapped it on a plate

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

AnEdgelord posted:

The fries and the mushroom are 1000% more offensive than the steak

The fries look like a fisher price toy and the mushroom looks like they just pulled it out of their front yard and slapped it on a plate

I'm so curious about those fries, that's straight mcdonalds ad level fake yellow, I have no idea how you even do that. I'm loving impressed if anything.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
looks more like pasta than french fries. all in all a deeply eldritch meal.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

sexpig by night posted:

I'm so curious about those fries, that's straight mcdonalds ad level fake yellow, I have no idea how you even do that. I'm loving impressed if anything.
I wanna say turmeric, but I can't see that happening when the steak looks like it was boiled for maybe a minute.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Halloween Jack posted:

I wanna say turmeric, but I can't see that happening when the steak looks like it was boiled for maybe a minute.

yea I can think of a few spices that'd do that but that'd involve him to near perfectly make fries and then expertly apply the seasoning while also thinking his steak's ideal cooking is 'swished around in a big boiling pot like giant shabu shabu' and that's such a darker thought than like...for some reason they're mango noodles made to look like fries.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

the steak is the least offensive item if only because it can still be fixed by getting dried off and popped in a pan for a little bit.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
you could make an Uncut Gems level movie about that guy having to get home and make dinner.

Maybe that's the true Uncle Gems.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

Pharmaskittle posted:

the steak is the least offensive item if only because it can still be fixed by getting dried off and popped in a pan for a little bit.
Sissy Matthew Christman of failing Chapo Trap House Podcast and rater of bad food pictures has a problem-his 0/10 steak is no longer "hot"

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
A website for rating British peoples' cooking was doomed to end in tragedy.

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Shipon posted:

watching people suck at video games is far more fun than watching someone competently play them unless they're like, world-record speedrun good

I'm aware that most streaming and lp stuff is all about the quality of commentary involved, but Felix was most of the time wrestling controls/the streaming software/his console's cables to the capture card/etc. and bemoaning the experience rather than being actually entertaining. Plus he wanted to make it a semi-serious experience, given how much he hyped it before hand. I'm not expecting him to be Chip Cheezum but Goddamn.

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

I'd guess those fries were yukon gold potatoes or something. They could be okay if done right but somehow I doubt it.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

i haven't eaten meat in like a decade.......... that's an absurd amount of steak (or whatever) to eat, yea? like how can someone eat that much meat even if it was cooked properly

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
Fries look like what you would get if you went to double fry the fries, first on a low temp to cook through, and then on a high to crisp up and give color, but then you skipped the second frying. Just floppy potatoes waterlogged and glistening with oil.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Crane Fist posted:

If by good you mean insane, just absolutely baffling

Serious Gym Guys are like ah yes. It is morning. Time to put an entire unseasoned chicken in a blender with three raw eggs and half a carrot. This will make me the strongest

Nah some of us eat normal food just different proportions of each thing

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Nah some of us eat normal food just different proportions of each thing

Then you are fundamentally not Serious my friend

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

https://twitter.com/deep_beige/status/1262538028976930817

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Absolutely. No question. If you disagree then you’re wrong.

Mae
Aug 1, 2010

Supesudandi wa, kukan-nai no dandidesu

Blowback is still excellently sourced and has a good rhythm to it, despite the subject matter being very complex at times. I'm 100% down with the traitor Brendan James continuing to make documentary-style series in the chapo sphere.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Brace's sign off on today's TrueAnon featuring Matt and Will was like a Shakespearean sonnet: a poem delivered by a talented actor.

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

First 15 minutes of the new episode are a wild ride

Boredumb fucked around with this message at 05:03 on May 19, 2020

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007

WoodrowSkillson posted:

you absolute ignoramuses, the best movie of 2018 was Twisted Pair and its not even close

I know I’m super behind but gently caress yeah Neil Breen.

It wasn’t as good as fateful findings, though

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Crane Fist posted:

Then you are fundamentally not Serious my friend

I do steroids

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Boredumb posted:

First 15 minutes of the new episode are a wild ride
im ten min in and this is some downtown cum town poo poo lol