Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

#ronibreak

https://i.imgur.com/pxWn7PW.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Trump is a massive germaphobe so I 100% believe he demanded pills that make your heart explode

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

props to nancy where due imo

No.

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

Thoguh posted:

Our big beautiful president is 239 pounds, exactly, Nancy. Which is one pound below the weight where someone of his height would be considered obese.

lol if you actually believe that.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

this led me down a tradcath tweethole and I don't appreciate it

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Lambert posted:

Sir, this is a C-SPAM.

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

pelosi is about to get super mega dunked on but she will get some points with the yaas kween crowd while doing nothing of substance

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Thoguh posted:

Our big beautiful president is 239 pounds, exactly, Nancy. Which is one pound below the weight where someone of his height would be considered obese.
Last physical was... 244 or something? Idk it's been 10 years I can't remember but they admitted he's obese

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Homeless Friend posted:

this entire article ftw

“I’m getting my nails done tomorrow — screw it,”
- Drinking Nurse, 1991-2020

COVID-420
Apr 21, 2020

Natural cures they don't want you to know about.

tfw you win twice because the unproven moderna vaccine makes your cronies rich AND pumps up the tradcath far right movement you've been quietly stoking for 20 years

there are quite a few (very powerful) people who benefit tremendously from releasing an ineffective vaccine...

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

as trump gets fatter, he grows taller..

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

my bony fealty posted:

lol every Texas bar is going to be packed at over 100% of normal capacity of drunk people hootin and hollerin and dancing the night away

rip to all of em

remember the lmao

COVID-420
Apr 21, 2020

Natural cures they don't want you to know about.

indigi posted:

this led me down a tradcath tweethole and I don't appreciate it

these people have guns and plans and powerful friends in the white house

they scare the poo poo out of me

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

gently caress SNEEP posted:

remember the lmao

:eyepop:

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

remember the lmao

nice

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lambert posted:

You really think the president would do that? Just flat out lie to America's face?

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Gripweed posted:

lmao YMCA is reopening on June 1st

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
lmao trump is 100% taking chloroquine

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Acelerion posted:

pelosi is about to get super mega dunked on but she will get some points with the yaas kween crowd while doing nothing of substance

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
the doc that prescribed it is a hero

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Schnorkles posted:

Trump is both simultaneously taking and not taking hydroxychloroquine until observed.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

trump is dipping cigarettes in hydroxychloroquine and snorting sudafed

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Koirhor posted:

the doc that prescribed it is a hero

The doctors note doesn't actually say Trump is taking it. Just that they talked about it and how the benefits outweighed the cost. Absolutely nowhere does it say that he's been prescribed or is taking it.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Acelerion posted:

Well, she's doing something. She's mocking morbidly obese people who could be more susceptible to COVID-19 while actively stopping all attempts to get these individuals free health care.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Inceltown posted:

The doctors note doesn't actually say Trump is taking it. Just that they talked about it and how the benefits outweighed the cost. Absolutely nowhere does it say that he's been prescribed or is taking it.

shut up idiot

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

Schnorkles posted:

what could go wrong

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Schnorkles posted:

shut up idiot

no he's right

the only question is whether the letter is evading the question because trump lied about taking hydroxychloroquine or because the doctors gave trump a placebo and told him it was hydroxychloroquine

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

well i just hope a morbidly obese republican house representative doesn't get upset over pelosi's fat-shaming words and punch her in the dentures

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Dustcat posted:

no he's right

the only question is whether the letter is evading the question because trump lied about taking hydroxychloroquine or because the doctors gave trump a placebo and told him it was hydroxychloroquine

hadnt considered this possibility and now i love it

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I think the messaging war on covid has been thoroughly lost, everyone is howling OPEN IT UP and citing the lack of deaths (in large part *because* of the shutdown :rolleyes:) as for why we should open up. I don't think there's a way to turn this around other than a full blown Second Wave.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Lambert posted:

It also makes you seem really unlikeable in a country that's mostly overweight.

yes americans despise the truth above all else

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Lambert posted:

It also makes you seem really unlikeable in a country that's mostly overweight.

a rage-induced stroke would be hilarious though

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

remember the lmao

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
post the trump joker tweet video i need it

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

2DCAT posted:

Well, she's doing something. She's mocking morbidly obese people who could be more susceptible to COVID-19 while actively stopping all attempts to get these individuals free health care.

hmm yes but that would cost money and if the CBO says Number Big then what can you really do? anyway I need to bring these sacks of money down to k-street, toodles.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

2DCAT posted:

yaaaaas kween SLAY

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

SKULL.GIF posted:

I think the messaging war on covid has been thoroughly lost, everyone is howling OPEN IT UP and citing the lack of deaths (in large part *because* of the shutdown :rolleyes:) as for why we should open up. I don't think there's a way to turn this around other than a full blown Second Wave.

of course not, this is what we thought would happen. close down -> much lower than worst case deaths -> "lol the virus is a joke!!" -> :dehumanize:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

indigi posted:

tradcath tweethole

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
Nasty Nancy needs another "Face Lift" so her eyes can see covfefe

then radio silence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zisky
May 6, 2003