Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Demon Of The Fall posted:

who is the 12 year old on the right

Cool Shirtman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

some 4channer's sister who says racist poo poo

the turned her into a meme because they want to make her a child bride

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Meticulously Researched
- Peer-reviewed

Ramadu posted:

I don't know who coppercab and Biggs are

I wish I didn't know who the rest are too

Every time I see that picture, I laugh at the horrified expression on Milo's face while he's looking at Gavin McInnes' head. Also, does Gavin McInnes have a black eye because someone hit him in the face or something? Because it would be pretty funny if they couldn't get a better picture of the guy than "trying to hide after having just been punched in the face." If it's a pre-existing thing I didn't know about because I try not to look at him at all, ever, then my apologies. In conclusion, gently caress all of those people and I hope they fail, except for the teenage girl, who hopefully is just a shithead because she's a teenager.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Alan Smithee posted:

some 4channer's sister who says racist poo poo

the turned her into a meme because they want to make her a child bride

It's kind of tragic, she has some legit talent for timing and delivery, shame she's locked onto the chud media track.

E: u hate to see it

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Ramadu posted:

I don't know who coppercab and Biggs are

I wish I didn't know who the rest are too

coppercab is the guy who made the psychotic "Gingers DO have souls" videos on youtube after the south park episode that suggested otherwise. lots of "I DONT CARE. LET ME TELL YOU WHY I CARE" type stuff

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Spergin Morlock posted:

coppercab is the guy who made the psychotic "Gingers DO have souls" videos on youtube after the south park episode that suggested otherwise. lots of "I DONT CARE. LET ME TELL YOU WHY I CARE" type stuff

Didn’t he do an appearance on Tosh.0 where his grandma ended up using the n-word? There were definitely clues that he would grow up to become this.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Didn’t he do an appearance on Tosh.0 where his grandma ended up using the n-word? There were definitely clues that he would grow up to become this.

i couldn't say, I never watched that show

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Deadly attack at Toronto erotic spa was incel terrorism, police allege

quote:

A deadly attack at a Toronto erotic massage parlour three months ago is now being treated as an act of terrorism after police allegedly uncovered evidence it was inspired by misogynist incel ideology.

Charges against the suspect accused of carrying out the Feb. 24 stabbing attack, which killed a woman and injured another, were updated in court on Tuesday to “murder — terrorist activity.”

The suspect, who cannot be named because he is a minor, was already facing first-degree and attempted murder charges, but the development means police believe the incident was terrorism-related.

Global News has learned police are alleging the attack was inspired by the incel movement made up of men unable to attract sexual partners who promote violence against women on internet forums.

Experts said it was the first time a terrorism charge had been laid over violence tied to incels, a term that refers to self-described “involuntary celibates.”

It is also believed to be the first time Canada’s anti-terrorism laws have been used to prosecute an act of violence by a suspect who was not an Islamist extremist.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

why wont obama say the words?

Radical Incel Terrorism.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

does it really count as "involuntary" celibacy when you walk right into a rub 'n' tug massage parlor but you'd rather just do a spree killing

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Spergin Morlock posted:

wasn’t that episode 20 years ago?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Calico Heart posted:

wasn’t that episode 20 years ago?

2005, which is also the year youtube became a thing

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Flesh Forge posted:

It's kind of tragic, she has some legit talent for timing and delivery, shame she's locked onto the chud media track.

E: u hate to see it
IIRC she's got some sort of mitochondrial disorder that means she's gonna die young and has taken being understandably being pissed about that into making GBS threads on everyone else. I don't think it's even about the grift for her.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

First? Has the world already forgotten about both the Virginia Tech guy and Eliot Rodger?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Terrible Opinions posted:

First? Has the world already forgotten about both the Virginia Tech guy and Eliot Rodger?

In Canada.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

:wtf:

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

we had the van attack semi-recently too, but I guess they didn’t classify it as terrorism

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Terrible Opinions posted:

those guys weren't charged with terrorism

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

beats for junkies posted:

Also, does Gavin McInnes have a black eye because someone hit him in the face or something?

cargo culting richard spencer

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

She's a tween who was groomed by her older brother to be a nazi figure and shockingly a pre-teen nazi girl became popular with 4-chan FOR SOME REASON

I think Destiny or some other debate nerd talked to her once and she basically can't make a coherent point or even express what she believes if her brother isn't quite literally whispering into her ear what she's supposed to say.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

Subjunctive posted:

we had the van attack semi-recently too, but I guess they didn’t classify it as terrorism

Well yeah, that guy wasn't muslim so it wasn't terrorism.

But now they've arbitrarily decided to create a "white guy" terrorism category, probably in order to give them lighter sentences.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

3/5 mcveighs, probation and community service

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The Ecole Polytechnique shooter was one of the first incels and one of the first school shooters, from back before either of those things had names, but obviously wasn't classified as a terrorist.

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
marc lepine (the polytechnique shooter) was especially dumb because the reason he wasn't accepted wasn't because the program was full (of women or otherwise) but because he didn't have the prerequisite courses. if he had, he would have been accepted. poly isn't hard to get into, it's hard to stay in.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

miniscule12 posted:

Well yeah, that guy wasn't muslim so it wasn't terrorism.

But now they've arbitrarily decided to create a "white guy" terrorism category, probably in order to give them lighter sentences.
also in this specific case it;s a minor so his record will be sealed after he grows up unless the crown can successfully prosecute him as an adult

Juul-Whip has issued a correction as of 20:57 on May 19, 2020

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

miniscule12 posted:

white guy shoots up a massage parlor? terrorist who can't get laid
white guy shoots up a school? can't get laid
white guy shoots up a black church? an incel terrorist, uh, angry about cuckoldry
white guy shoots up a synagogue? an unfortunate outbreak of economic anxiety :pipe:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

PetraCore posted:

IIRC she's got some sort of mitochondrial disorder that means she's gonna die young and has taken being understandably being pissed about that into making GBS threads on everyone else. I don't think it's even about the grift for her.

lmfao, no.

https://twitter.com/sewernugget

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

were you maybe feeling a shred of compassion for the poor sickly kid being exploited by her older brother? wondering if maybe as she's gotten older she's started to be less lovely? she posted this yesterday

https://twitter.com/sewernugget/status/1262043269690609665

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

the altright: nazis grifting dumber nazis $25/mo in minecraft

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Is this real?

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

depends on whether there’s 2 feet of hanzo steel pressed against the sidewalk

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.

As real as gun girl making GBS threads her pants.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

ben can only wish he was half as cool as that guy

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Flesh Forge posted:

ben can only wish he was half as cool as that guy

Ben would never wear a sleeveless shirt so yeah :agreed:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lmao of course

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

That guy is way way way too tall to be Ben

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

does it really count as "involuntary" celibacy when you walk right into a rub 'n' tug massage parlor but you'd rather just do a spree killing
yeah, it you think the ending would be different for a story that begins with “guy who has trouble getting laid walks into establishment full of people who will fix that for a modest fee”

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
It is pretty impressive how people who say “trans people are all mentally ill!” will immediately follow it up with a statement that outs them as having antisocial personality disorder or some other variety of psychopathy/sociopathy.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Crazy Achmed posted:

yeah, it you think the ending would be different for a story that begins with “guy who has trouble getting laid walks into establishment full of people who will fix that for a modest fee”

incels would rather bugger a dog than pay a woman for sex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

sunglasses that small dont exist, sorry