Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/chicagotribune/status/1263126757105901574

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Mayor Dave posted:

Unless you're going to be hauling large amounts of stuff every day don't buy a truck holy poo poo

i will never sell my truck

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

shovelbum posted:

what i do judge about trucks is the financing, holy lmao, 84 month loans and poo poo, $70k trucks selling to ppl making 40k, like lmao

auto loan delinquencies were already skyrocketing in January. excited to see the 90+ day delinquency rate in a month. no one can pay for poo poo

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the best way of sleeping is three times per day. the go to bed at 9, sleep until 1 or two, wake up for an hour and have sex or read, then sleep until morning. wake up, go about your day. eat lunch and sleep for one hour and then do the rest of your day.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dustcat posted:

godspeed and keep us posted on how like a flu it is
ive never had a flu so i wouldn't know

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Is somebody tracking the number of C-SPAM covid infections? Gotta work out the forums death rate if we want to calculate the true cost of the pandemic in good posts.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
from TransUnion today:

everything is going to meltdown at the same time lol

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

fosborb posted:

from TransUnion today:

not going to be a problem for the system since debt servicers and banks and what not are going to be getting brrr money

sucks for the people for sure, throw that on the pile

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

fosborb posted:

from TransUnion today:

this needs to get into the 50s to even potentially breach anti mattering

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
What does "hardship" mean here

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
yeah they looked at hardships because government programs have kept delinquencies completely stable for April. but with the Senate sitting on their rear end for the "next couple of weeks" those are all going to flip and crash

Dancer
May 23, 2011
It's been too long since Lucius visited the thread.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
hardships are suspension of payments that have been made available due to the CARES Act or other existing terms (usually death, etc)

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

fosborb posted:

from TransUnion today:

what was it like in 2008 during the mortgage crisis

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

fosborb posted:

hardships are suspension of payments that have been made available due to the CARES Act or other existing terms (usually death, etc)

thank you for this, all effort posts are appreciated by me, a low effort poster

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Dancer posted:

awww dats a cute kitty

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Dancer posted:

:3:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
The us fed is saying a resurgence of covid will not stop the recovery! Open it up. Blodd!

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.
Ugh I know someone with copd who works at Walmart. Apparently they tried to get an exemption from their doctor for wearing a mask at work "because it's hard to breathe" :bang:

Thank gently caress their doctor basically said "hell no keep wearing masks"

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

oxsnard posted:

Costco meltdown guy showed up on reddit and posted this before deleting his account

https://streamable.com/bhyldq

He runs a car detailing service in Denver and people are spamming it with negative reviews

Jesus christ what a loving infant

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

slave to my cravings posted:

go watch The Big Short

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Have any states created a color coded Coronavirus warning system yet?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
PA has one

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Gripweed posted:

Have any states created a color coded Coronavirus warning system yet?

the former CDC chief just made a 9/11 style color alert system for a loving viral pandemic LOOLL

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Al-Saqr posted:

the former CDC chief just made a 9/11 style color alert system for a loving viral pandemic LOOLL

Sweet. That's what we'll have instead of more lockdowns, you'll just get a text in the morning telling you were at Covid level orange, avoid unnecessary trips and gatherings of more than four people.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
people dont really get that it's all or nothing

either NZ level 4 or wide open, there is no in between until the pandemic is like 99.99999% gone

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Gripweed posted:

Sweet. That's what we'll have instead of more lockdowns, you'll just get a text in the morning telling you were at Covid level orange, avoid unnecessary trips and gatherings of more than four people.

Nothing like a constant fear and terror to add on top of your miserable scraping life!

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Why would you even consider sending kids back to school this year. poo poo some places have already canceled/remote 2021.

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Dancer posted:

that poor fuckin houseplant tho

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Al-Saqr posted:

gently caress yeah, maybe we can refresh the guidance on plastic wrapping our homes too

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

blue squares posted:

go watch The Big Short

seconding this. Great movie and the "edutainment" scenes are spectacular

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Reminder that NZ is down to Level 2 now which is pretty much business as normal except huge mass gatherings I think

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

slave to my cravings posted:

delinquency took awhile. peaked in 2010

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Unless testing is mandated and forced we will not have accurate counts. The virus is asymptomatic or has very minor symptoms in a huge number of confirmed infections so nobody is going out and getting tested.

There was a report of a prison here in TN with over a thousand inmates and staff infected and 98% were totally asymptomatic.

Did you even bother to look up an update?

They were asymptomatic. 3 of those inmates have died already.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

shovelbum posted:

Reminder that NZ is down to Level 2 now which is pretty much business as normal except huge mass gatherings I think

all production studios immediately move to New Zealand

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Glad there's only a 40% chance of COVID today, just gonna leave the mask at home then

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

fosborb posted:

delinquency took awhile. peaked in 2010

a decade to get back to normal after exponential growth, looks like the future of both that graph and death graph

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer

shovelbum posted:

people dont really get that it's all or nothing

either NZ level 4 or wide open, there is no in between until the pandemic is like 99.99999% gone

#weldthedoors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Philthy posted:

Why would you even consider sending kids back to school this year. poo poo some places have already canceled/remote 2021.

Some politicians are dumb as poo poo, that's all.