Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lllllllllllllllllll
Feb 28, 2010

Now the scene's lighting is perfect!
It's all been written down!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

My Shoes posted:

yeh there's always that. good point :P

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Burt just wants to show us his package

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

This is the man who assaulted me!

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

turn the hands & add a ring

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

stop harassing me and trying to make me wear leopard print!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

this is fuckin...incredible

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
*memorizing the details of Burts eyebrow while sitting in a darkened room twirling a knife*

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Literally A Person posted:

*memorizing the details of Burts eyebrow while sitting in a darkened room twirling a knife*

IKR? Poor burt afraid to show face cuz someone might try to find him irl. mods got it hwuard yo.

(pun intended)

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Officer this man w extremely bad covid hair broke my collar bone with his dick. It was humiliating

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Statutory Ape posted:

turn the hands & add a ring

That’s a great idea. It’s “my” bathroom and I have matching tp holder hands as well.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Burt Sexual posted:

That’s a great idea. It’s “my” bathroom and I have matching tp holder hands as well.

He is unusually proud of those towel holders yall.

i think those hands have been ..."places"

:airquote:

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

lol if you dont accidentally discover yourself on errant knobs in your house

Worf fucked around with this message at 23:54 on May 20, 2020

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
errand knob is what my wife calls me lol

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

The Walrus posted:

That's weird, mine calls me hobby horse.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Literally A Person posted:

For real, BBC's selfie wins the thread.

I like BBC's selfie the most because his glasses are so similar to mine.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

To be fair, leopard goes great on you!

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Those towels are so red. Dang.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bronze Fonz posted:

Can I get probed with this image as the reason

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

The Walrus posted:

whoops didnt see the typo ty and congrats on having a great wife tbh

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Bronze Fonz posted:

Looks like WELL over a sixer to me

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Bronze Fonz posted:

lol sixer nice

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Bronze Fonz posted:

I'm impressed by how true-to-life this feels.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

itd make a great new AV for him

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Burt Sexual posted:

Officer this man w extremely bad covid hair broke my collar bone with his dick. It was humiliating

Lmao mods pls name change me to Covid Hair

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

i know it just works. lol hahaha that should be the burden of being a GBS mod. you have to embed these when you probe somebody (e: thats what xe said)

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

from the looks of it seems like id enjoy being "probed"

not bad mah friend.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

covid has done strange things to us all

im glad i have you ppl to share with

lol im sure sh/sc is happy i decided to go somewhere else to post in my diary (to be clear i still post too much in sh/sc)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Burt looks like he belongs on the British version of Jackass which is of course called Jamesarse

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I never thought you would actually post a pic of yourself. Not the only time I've been proven wrong ITT. I'm going to be the odd man out here and say that none of you looked like I thought you would. For instance, I always imagined Burt looking like Scott Glenn. I thought BBC would have looked like an angry tow-truck driver with a baseball cap and a wad of chewing tobacco in his mouth. I thought LAP would have looked as weird and wacky as his posts. I figured My Shoes would have had jet black hair.

And everyone of you do not really fit the goon stereotype, you're mostly far too photogenic and neat.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I'm on my way to get some beer, gimme an hour or so and we'll see how neat I am.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Valko posted:

I never thought you would actually post a pic of yourself. Not the only time I've been proven wrong ITT. I'm going to be the odd man out here and say that none of you looked like I thought you would. For instance, I always imagined Burt looking like Scott Glenn. I thought BBC would have looked like an angry tow-truck driver with a baseball cap and a wad of chewing tobacco in his mouth. I thought LAP would have looked as weird and wacky as his posts. I figured My Shoes would have had jet black hair.

And everyone of you do not really fit the goon stereotype, you're mostly far too photogenic and neat.

Nope! The wackiness is in my brain!!! Buried so far down that soon it will manifest as a mental illness. :downs:

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

sometimes i let a neckbeard grow out tbh

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Valko posted:

aww shucks

My Shoes fucked around with this message at 00:38 on May 21, 2020

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Statutory Ape posted:

You look like one of the guys on the posters at my local barber shop got into a transporter accident with some guy who stepped off the cover of "Mens Fitness". I don't think a neckbeard would turn women off of you.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Valko posted:

You look like one of the guys on the posters at my local barber shop got into a transporter accident with some guy who stepped off the cover of "Mens Fitness". I don't think a neckbeard would turn women off of you.

im doing it to turn them on to you guys

fwiw i know very pretty women that date men that are not nearly as nice looking as most of you ppl and usually what 'wins' is just being nice and listening

honestly if that goon that carried the printer was less goony & maybe not out there courting women with BFs, he was probably on to something

Worf fucked around with this message at 00:36 on May 21, 2020

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747
I wish I had a face, but I do not. And you all look very swell. Blessed be the face havers.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Statutory Ape posted:

Nothing wrong with a little Coronavirus neckbeard. :haw:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Those towels are so red. Dang.

You should see my counter backsplash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Nothing wrong with a little Coronavirus neckbeard. :haw:

lol well im gonna have to be honest and say that its more like a "any random tuesday" type of thing because honestly ill shave my back, ill shave my rear end in a top hat, and ill frankly shave drat near anything but shaving my face once a day to go to work is never gonna happen

lol if you dont try to infuse urself with the spirit of khal drogo every morning

(((((his dick)))))

basically what im saying is at least a 10 day neckbeard has the premise of being a beard, where as day 2 is just "you didnt shave"