Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
I remember when it looked like he might break the sack record in his second season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

I'm all for 2nd chances especially for substance abuse challenges but him being on the Cowboys makes me feel like a bad person bc I do not want the cowboys to do well and therefore I dont really want him to do well. (Maybe just a few sacks as a treat but nothing that gets the cowboys above .500)

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Funny how no one seems to be concerned about Aldon Smith being in playing shape after being out of football for over three seasons.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

chamois posted:

the saints are paying him to ride the bench because they're afraid of what he'd do on another team

They offered a first round tender and no one bit. :shrug:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
The only person you can realistically compare Lamar Jackson to is Michael Vick. Even that's a stretch in my opinion, he"s just very much a unique football player.

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something

Kalli posted:

Unnamed player suing airline for not doing anything about a noticably drunk, belligerent lady sexually harrassing him over wearing a mask:

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-player-sues-united-airlines-claims-he-was-sexually-assaulted-by-woman-on-flight-181956424.html

I love how the airlines answer is "we moved the woman (eventually) and offered some flight vouchers, what more do you want us to do?"

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Eifert Posting posted:

The only person you can realistically compare Lamar Jackson to is Michael Vick. Even that's a stretch in my opinion, he"s just very much a unique football player.

Michael Vick has won a playoff game tho.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm just still mad at Jacksonville for not drafting him and shocked that the steelers didn't draft him when they had the chance.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Michael Vick has won a playoff game tho.

Mystic Stylez fucked around with this message at 23:56 on May 20, 2020

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Pats played the Titans tougher than the Ravens did at the end of the day.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
If I could get any game on the schedule last year as a best of 3 that would be it. I'm genuinely curious whether the Tits just jumped ahead of them and stepped on their throat or whether they were generally just the better team. The start of the game seemed awful fluky.

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists

That's a very nice picture of Lamar playing the Patriots in the regular season?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Bjay9 posted:

That's a very nice picture of Lamar playing the Patriots in the regular season?

is this one better

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Pats played the Titans tougher than the Ravens did at the end of the day.

Lmfao no the difference between those games is tannehill didn't try to lose the titans the game against Baltimore

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Eifert Posting posted:

If I could get any game on the schedule last year as a best of 3 that would be it. I'm genuinely curious whether the Tits just jumped ahead of them and stepped on their throat or whether they were generally just the better team. The start of the game seemed awful fluky.

The whole game was fluky. Tons of dropped passes, bad ref calls, bad turnover luck. Ravens win that game like 8 out of 10 times. We're just living in the worst possible 2020 so all the odds went the way of garbage. Henry was a monster though. Ravens couldn't reverse all the bad luck because he shortened the game so dramatically while making Thomas look like old trash.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I still consider the ravens the 2nd best team in That playoff field. It's annoying to me that we didn't see ravens versus chiefs.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

the last time this guy played in the NFL, the prevailing hairstyle was the Man Bun, and we were all doing the "Uptown Funk"

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Imagine if the Ravens were a team capable of fielding even an average WR corps

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS

chamois posted:

the last time this guy played in the NFL, the prevailing hairstyle was the Man Bun, and we were all doing the "Uptown Funk"

The last time this guy played in the NFL, Obama was president.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
Fun reminder that legendary superstar in waiting Taysom Hill has completed fewer passes to Saints players than new nominal third string quarterback Jameis Winston

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

chamois posted:

Wait.... Are we not doing the "Uptown Funk" anymore?!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Spring Break My Heart posted:

I remember when it looked like he might break the sack record in his second season

Justin Smith perfecting the uncalled hold successfully taking on so many blockers did wonders for Aldon Smith that year

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Eric the Mauve posted:

Fun reminder that legendary superstar in waiting Taysom Hill has completed fewer passes to Saints players than new nominal third string quarterback Jameis Winston

He's also thrown fewer touchdowns to Saints than Winston.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

What kind of jabroni buys a white jersey??

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I've asked this irl. It's apparently because they match jeans better if my sources are to be believed.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

White work better when you don't wash jerseys after every use imho

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I know a few bar friends who wear white Seahawks jerseys to the bar for the game if they’re away :shrug:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Kawalimus posted:

Imagine if the Ravens were a team capable of fielding even an average WR corps

What's an average WR corps?

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Spoeank posted:

Justin Smith perfecting the uncalled hold successfully taking on so many blockers did wonders for Aldon Smith that year

it was their Mizzou synergy

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Someone that isn't too keen on wearing loving teal is my guess

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

The white throwbacks own

then again...

I haven't owned a jersey since I was a kid. I got a Marino jersey which my sister's boyfriend stole and took to a pawn shop. I might get a Tua throwback :ohdear:

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Yeah I was gonna say white Dolphins jerseys own.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/alltwentytwo/status/1263179894919278592

lmfao

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

beautiful

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Bottom right is being awfully mean to Jim Kelly.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

:lol:

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Um, I’ll take “win a playoff game” for $5 instead of $16, I guess

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

MakaVillian posted:

Wait.... Are we not doing the "Uptown Funk" anymore?!

I'm always years behind trends so I still have time to practice for it.

There needs to be an RV option for each line.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Ehud posted:

The white throwbacks own

then again...

I haven't owned a jersey since I was a kid. I got a Marino jersey which my sister's boyfriend stole and took to a pawn shop. I might get a Tua throwback :ohdear:

Do it.

The last jersey I bought was before the Bucs drafted Jameis and I got his jersey in #3 because that's what he wore in college. Then he gets drafted by the Bucs and picks #5. Oh well, it was from one of the chinese sites for like $25.

If I were to get a Bucs jersey now it would be Lavonte David.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X

Raku posted:

beautiful

I'm "Passes Mitch Trubisky in career passer rating"