Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

shovelbum posted:

im just feeling jeb level energy today

:sad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

holy gently caress. i must have played several hundred hours of this game when it was new. couldn't ever beat it though

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
100,000 people will be getting the experimental vaccine soon according to trump.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Iron Crowned posted:

Man, I loved Fester's Quest, apparently it's pretty reviled as a NES game though

it was difficult as gently caress after you get so far into the game. at least it was when i was 7 lol

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Spergin Morlock posted:

it was difficult as gently caress after you get so far into the game. at least it was when i was 7 lol

Honestly that was most games. THen you get old and find out it's pretty easy.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Mr Hootington posted:

100,000 people will be getting the experimental vaccine soon according to trump.

do they get a say in the matter

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Mr Hootington posted:

I feel like a rushed vaccine is how we get zombies or some sort of super plague even worse than this current one.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Stereotype posted:

I feel like a rushed vaccine is how we get zombies or some sort of super plague even worse than this current one.

nah but its how 100k people get ards and die from breathing one virus

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

This thread is quiet. All the usual posters must be out preparing for their memorial day cookouts and celebrating the end of these unnecessary lockdowns.

yeah its sad this pandemic is kinda boring now tbh

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Stereotype posted:

Get some real going

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

cool, I can go to the beach starting Tuesday, but only to "exercise"

apt complex might reopen the pool, too

Everything is going to be OK.

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
imagine hearing that trump said a thing will happen and then believing that the thing will happen

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

poty posted:

poty posted:

remember the panic hoarding of basic goods and how every day opened with repeated stock market collapses? What a rush

Is buying tp still a thing??

Iverron
May 13, 2012

highest recorded # of new cases in my chud state since this started today and the roads, restaurants and stores looked easily as packed as I’ve seen them since early March so Memorial Day w/e looks like a lock for Wave 2 ground zero

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
Furniture commercial: Distance yourself from full price!

:thunkgun:

Pump Jockey
Mar 15, 2019

i believe in love

This thread is quiet. All the usual posters must be out preparing for their memorial day cookouts and celebrating the end of these unnecessary lockdowns.

I’m still busy wiping down my grocery order from this morning. The store has had low inventory for months, so I’m used to over-ordering because I only actually get about 60% of it. I guess they’re fully stocked again because now I have $550 worth of groceries to do something with. :eyepop:

I can’t even host a “help me use up all of this guacamole” party.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Thesaurus posted:

remember the panic hoarding of basic goods and how every day opened with repeated stock market collapses? What a rush

it was a lot of fun. we havent had anything unexpected for a while it would really help engagement if trump caught it for example

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

poty posted:

it was a lot of fun. we havent had anything unexpected for a while it would really help engagement if trump caught it for example

If Trumo caught it, he would be at "Camp David"

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Iron Crowned posted:

Honestly that was most games. THen you get old and find out it's pretty easy.

the one that always pissed me off the most was the Top Gun NES game. I could never land on the carrier in level 2

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Thesaurus posted:

literally all tp but charmin is common now

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

i’m glad of it, it means i can do something fun like play video games and drink instead of F5ing the thread to find out that corona actually backflushes through the septic system and we all need to buy hepa filtered toilet tanks

the other shoe is inbound from orbit with reopenings but it is not here yet so

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Spergin Morlock posted:

the one that always pissed me off the most was the Top Gun NES game. I could never land on the carrier in level 2

my friends dad could do it, but he was a surgeon so I just always assumed to land successfully on the carrier you had to be day drunk

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

https://twitter.com/AnthonyJBS93/status/1263221189184565252

enjoy being enraged if you watch this

snoo has issued a correction as of 21:42 on May 22, 2020

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im outraged that it's already gone

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

it's not it just won't embed for some reason :(

e: missed a number at the end, fuckin phone copy/paste

snoo has issued a correction as of 21:42 on May 22, 2020

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Unless it is the truck racing down the street, looks to be gone Snoo. You can probably still see it because it is cached on your browser

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
are we getting more money or nah

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

indigi posted:

there are plenty of jobs out there now

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

a.lo posted:

there are plenty of jobs out there now

Don't want to move dead bodies

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

fosborb posted:

my friends dad could do it, but he was a surgeon so I just always assumed to land successfully on the carrier you had to be day drunk

Lol this one got me

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Thesaurus posted:

Yeah we are moving into the "economic collapse" part of the timeline and, like, I already lived through one of those and it is boring. The pandemic was new and fun and exciting! Was I going to get it and die? Maybe my parents or my loved ones? Maybe my fiance would be trapped off island when they shut all the airports? Store shortages!?!?

I'm bored now though

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

indigi posted:

it depends. are you a billionaire already?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

NB: do not use charmin ever unless you aren’t flushing it or renting and don’t care

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

IBroughttheFunk posted:

The Lancet published a review of patients who took hydroxychloroquine and found more evidence that this drug will not help you and if anything will make death come faster.

how many people did this poo poo kill in a hospital setting?

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

euphronius posted:

NB: do not use charmin ever unless you aren’t flushing it or renting and don’t care

even if I just use half a sheet per wipe?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Starks posted:

even if I just use half a sheet per wipe?

lmao

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

sc looked like it had really leveled off! (because cases stopped being reported for like a week) but today the infection count went up 61% lmao

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

kaleedity posted:

sc looked like it had really leveled off! (because cases stopped being reported for like a week) but today the infection count went up 61% lmao

Lmao open er up

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Thoguh posted:

We might but definitely not this year.

I do remain hopeful that someone will figure out a somewhat effective treatment that lowers long term damage and deaths though.

america has already decided the solution is taking $4000 baby clone antibody drugs every three months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

indigi posted:

https://twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1263932850539302912 https://twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1263936825179111424