Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Yeah, RIP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

So I guess now London, Ontario is the home of the world's only Garfield themed entergagement restaurant.

Guess they'll finally be known for more than just hate crimes!

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Killingyouguy! posted:

https://twitter.com/HertzBarry/status/1263888858665623560?s=19

Good riddance

Also lmao they started selling face masks but when nathen posted about it on his personal Instagram he changed 'pandemic' to 'man-made pandemic'
God drat that's a poorly-formed sentence.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
this is outrageous, it is known to all that garfield has complete immunity from all laws, this canadian landlord will be getting a negative "Stars" on my Yelp re-view

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Big Lasagnas

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

pseudanonymous posted:

This guy is so loving entitled it's amazing. Like watching a less rich Donald Trump meltdown as his failures pile up around him.

his daddy was born into an oil barony, nathen makes donald trump look like a pauper

Mega64
May 23, 2008

To be fair, Donald Trump makes Donald Trump look like a pauper.

I'm curious to see if Nathen will start expanding beyond Garfield-themed cuisine. There's so many merchandising opportunities available for cartoon cat-themed content!

HerniaFlange
Aug 4, 2013

You when you read my posts:

The White Dragon posted:

his daddy was born into an oil barony, nathen makes donald trump look like a pauper

If he's so rich why doesn't he just buy the building from the landlord?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

quick reminder the lease expired naturally

and he sold probably $18 total over the course of 2 years

so being locked out is his nice little excuse for having failed miserably

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i will now begin the vigil of waiting for them to throw everything away so that i can recreate garfieldeats in my apartment

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

GolfHole posted:

i will now begin the vigil of waiting for them to throw everything away so that i can recreate garfieldeats in my apartment

Oh gently caress, oh poo poo, I hadn't considered this

I need the garficcino sign

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Mega64 posted:

I'm curious to see if Nathen will start expanding beyond Garfield-themed cuisine. There's so many merchandising opportunities available for cartoon cat-themed content!

The natural progression a U.S. Acres-themed restaurant that will close even sooner

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

The natural progression a U.S. Acres-themed restaurant that will close even sooner

Orzo-n Macchiato
Stuffed Sheldons
ProseccBo Spritz
Roy-gł alla bolognese
Orange Lemon-Wade
Montone di Lanolin

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012
I am getting major Twisty the Clown vibes from these facemasks..
https://www.instagram.com/p/CAaU0wbpPRL/

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

The White Dragon posted:

I don't think that's accurate, I think his dad is wealthy but wasn't born into generational wealthy in the same way that DJT was and Nathen is similarly... I'm guessing his daddy has 10-25M US in that range, but manages money for people from what I recall looking into, so stands to make a lot more over time. DJT inherited something like 200m in what like 1970? He should be worth billions by now.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

love me feed me dont evict me

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I mean really though, if the landlord had any sense of decency he would have locked the place on the 18th instead of the 20th.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i bet you so much money its not locked
ill go look today lmao

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
order me a garficcino, please. no dog cum.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

GolfHole posted:

ill go look today lmao

RIP GolfHole.

Died as he lived. Shot breaking and entering into cartoon related businesses.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

GolfHole posted:

ill go look today lmao

Steal the garficcino sign for me

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Killingyouguy! posted:

Heartless Canadians. Thievery is hudud :mad:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Mega64 posted:

Big Lasagnas

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Made with genuine Roy.

I invite you all to take one last look at their delicious food before their website host locks them out too.

https://garfieldeats.com/order-online/

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Lol the Jim Davis pizza is pineapple

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Inacio posted:

love me feed me dont evict me

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

GolfHole posted:

Call the landlord and offer to dispose of the contents for free.
(Then take the good stuff and leave.)

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

update: sign says "open", theres a guy inside wearing mask + a hairnet behind the counter looking bored, and there are zero customers in sight

business as usual

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Killingyouguy! posted:

one day, friend

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

GolfHole posted:

update: sign says "open", theres a guy inside wearing mask + a hairnet behind the counter looking bored, and there are zero customers in sight

business as usual

hahahahahaha so what the gently caress prompted Nathen's hissy fit press release?

HerniaFlange
Aug 4, 2013

You when you read my posts:
Your calls of outrage worked, guys. The system works.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

GolfHole posted:

business as usual

Thank God

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Immediate Release

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

GolfHole posted:

business as usual

was it this guy

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSapp/status/1264003204632711168?s=20

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Can't be, he is clearly not bored, look at that big smile

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Christ, that smile mask. Seems like something from a movie. A "sane" garfield mask would just be orange with maybe stripes on it or something

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

Last Chance posted:

Christ, that smile mask. Seems like something from a movie. A "sane" garfield mask would just be orange with maybe stripes on it or something

like i said:

It's the creepy non-smiling eyes that do it.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

nah it was a second man!

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

GolfHole posted:

nah it was a second man!

poo poo, they got a second employee??

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

well look who it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

lmao at the difference between the first two photos on that page. Not even slightly the same costume. First pic is an actual garfield costume, second pic is a pile of poo poo that is definitely still better than what you're actually getting in the mail (if anything).