Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

Percelus posted:

also never idolize anyone especially comedians

nick is really funny especially off the cuff, he has the same qualities that a lot of o and a regulars did and it's no surprise him and his peers in the younger generation have been guests on cumia or norton since they really are in that vein of comedy

the most successful and arguably funniest of all though turned out to be a massive sex creep but i mean they're all absolute hosed up people who probably wouldn't be as entertaining if they weren't. adam is the least funny most likely because he is mr too drat normal

Who was this funniest guy?

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

It's not that, Stav and Nick resent him for not being dysfunctional broke brained sad sacks like they are

Stav is pretty functional imo, he's just fat. But that's very normal for America

Apart from Nick's clear mental illness, the only notable hangup that Stav and Nick have is daddy issues. Nick's deadbeat dad bit(s) are just recreations of what his actual dad did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/dogememe95/status/1263687131756662784

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

Who was this funniest guy?

Stav is pretty functional imo, he's just fat. But that's very normal for America

Apart from Nick's clear mental illness, the only notable hangup that Stav and Nick have is daddy issues. Nick's deadbeat dad bit(s) are just recreations of what his actual dad did.

nick just wants a family to be a caring loving dad

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Honest Thief posted:

nick just wants a family to be a caring loving dad

it’s funny because he kind of had that in chinatown when his uncle called the fbi on him for knowing too much about isis :v:

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
https://twitter.com/JustinWhang/status/1263908877478834181?s=19

jesus nick

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

imo but its brain problems why he works out so much so i dont have to be jealous

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
I have brain problems and it just makes me want to sit in one spot for 8 hours refreshing twitter. I guess there may be something to this.

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
and all it takes is basically constantly being the on the verge of passing out and dying to have that Body by Nick

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
also a 140 lb weight vest to squeeze the life outta you

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Hiding the legs smdh

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Listening to the latest "this is sus" makes me think podcasting is not a good medium for Ricky Rawls

he had some funny points but he just sort of rambles. you know the timing is hosed when Felix is playing timekeeper

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

Homeless Friend posted:

Hiding the legs smdh

“Uh oh the starting strength nerd is posting”

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
What do they have to hide 🤔

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

It's true, I got banned from twitter and now I'm just insanely ripped

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
fat people are lazy people justifying their bizarre size
i will die on this hill

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBLvhZgJREw&t=2610s

Arcteryx Anarchist has issued a correction as of 03:30 on May 23, 2020

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Crane Fist posted:

It's true, I got banned from twitter and now I'm just insanely ripped

another data point here

I deleted my account and upped my running pace and calisthenic reps

extrapolation would seem to favor doing the same for instagram but one must consider stories/dms as a critical subversive factor in favor of fitness

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/trueanonpod/status/1264022354398638081?s=21

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

you, a moron: they're just podcasters, they don't have any special insight into significant political events

me, a beatific light issuing from every orifice:
https://twitter.com/ChampagneSharks/status/1263666912598331392

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
so a "person she won't name" told Azealia that the real Mars mission is to colonize it with an army of hyper-intelligent fembots. who could this possibly be? :thunk:

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Doc Hawkins posted:

you, a moron: they're just podcasters, they don't have any special insight into significant political events

me, a beatific light issuing from every orifice:

Wow I didn't know about Corey Booker and Clinton. I thought there were like two or three data points but there are like six. Dem political operators are the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

did azealia spent that whole episode high as balls

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

I am listening to the azealia show now, it is all over the place, but not bad

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Lol it's not great

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

yeah, having finished it, I can also say that it was not great

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
https://youtu.be/L-l6tHeseDY

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

It sucked rear end but it was interesting to hear what/how normies think.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

T-man posted:

are... are you saying azaelia is normal?

https://www.complex.com/music/2016/12/azealia-banks-sacrificing-chickens

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Azelia Banks is not a normie

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

That was prolly the worst trueanon episode yet, it just blew whale rear end. I think Liz just mentally bailed after about 15 minutes.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Omnicarus posted:

That was prolly the worst trueanon episode yet, it just blew whale rear end. I think Liz just mentally bailed after about 15 minutes.

it was still better than some of the carebear Corona eps. But that’s not saying much.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

the funniest part of the episode is realizing that Elon Musk’s Mars plan appears to be ripped wholesale from an anime OVA called armitage iii

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

a new life awaits you in the off-world colonies!

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

a rare miss from the trueanon team

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

T-man posted:

can you get yourself probated again, tia

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Autism Sneaks posted:

can you get yourself probated again, tia

I’ve been waiting for years for t-man to make a good post, I’ll buy them a new av when they do.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I'm actually Elon musk, that's why I love anime

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Trabisnikof posted:

it was still better than some of the carebear Corona eps. But that’s not saying much.

hard disagree there

trueanon hopefully learned that doing eps based on a twitter gimmick move is more likely to backfire than anything else, especially with someone who is very far away from being a fit into their dynamic

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

dead gay comedy forums posted:

hard disagree there

trueanon hopefully learned that doing eps based on a twitter gimmick move is more likely to backfire than anything else, especially with someone who is very far away from being a fit into their dynamic

it's like the "<x> go on chapo" jokes from 2017. 99.9% of them were absolutely not serious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paffgen
Jul 13, 2009

Omnicarus posted:

Liz was walking a very thin line just being on that ep, like I expected and it felt like it would be very easy for her to rub Azealia the wrong way.