Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

dang, ROH news got Meltzer ratio'd pretty hard. bunch of Delirious fans, I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
It's cause no one cares about that rinkydink bingo hall promotion :colbert:

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

It's literally all comments about AEW

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

What could this mean? F4W talent???

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

@Username

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

ignore that, it's probably legit scoops

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The real Big Dave doesn't have a blue tick. Who could be trying to mislead us with these fake scoops? :colbert:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

i was talking to my nxt insider on my flip phone and he said he hasn't used twitter since like 2013 so some things may look wrong! aaag scoopsmanship is a difficult game to play

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Also why would Meltzer be tweeting in May about scoops from December 2019

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
https://i.imgur.com/jDfTAeV.mp4

Right Click > Unmute or Right Click > Show Controls

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

please don't post in-line videos of a steaming pile of poo poo

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

I'm so sorry, you guys

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Cavauro posted:

please don't post in-line videos of a steaming pile of poo poo

Why would we post a video of you

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Can I volunteer to run the in-thread dirt sheet? I know the Monday Night Wars thread used Prograps Unlimited as the in-thread newsletter, and I enjoyed that a lot.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I think that would be awesome.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Ask your father for permission, please

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

Someone needs to help Ian.

The ballad of Ian continues....

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is it too late to revive Global Force Wrestling? I just cashed in all of my Global Force Gold

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Taintrunner posted:

Is it too late to revive Global Force Wrestling? I just cashed in all of my Global Force Gold

Global Force Wrestling isn't in the mod I'm using, sorry. Feel free to join one of the other teams already started.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Taintrunner posted:

I bet Rarity still has your belts

by which I mean stickers

Sanguinia fucked around with this message at 06:30 on May 24, 2020

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

WWE is doing fine, please stop asking.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
In this fantasy world, Dave Meltzer has just decided that all promotions working together for a formal organized draft is somehow a normal thing and not just 7 promotions making a mad dash for people

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

In this fantasy world, Dave Meltzer has just decided that all promotions working together for a formal organized draft is somehow a normal thing and not just 7 promotions making a mad dash for people

Well, that's the mentality

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

RealFoxy posted:

In the older NBA 2K games, you could choose to start franchise mode with a redraft of every NBA player and if you picked that option the in game Twitter would fill with all the journalista yelling about whether this was even legal and why the player union wasn't stopping it and demanding the commissioner be forcibly removed from power. It was hilarious

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

It appears as though with his Shoot Job at The Taco Bell gone, Ian has taken to spending his time crying on Twitter.

Oh god.

Someone needs to help Ian.

Oooooooh boy.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'M SO EXCITED YOU GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Impact Wrestling is very proud to announce it's #1 Draft pickup....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMDJis-cowM

...EL IDOLO, ANDRADE "CIEN" ALMAS

Andrade will be joined by his longtime business associate Zelina Vega who was instrumental in promoting her client to Impact's management.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Welcome to NEW JAPAN

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
The first two picks in the death of WWE Draft, for AEW:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

well,

Only registered members can see post attachments!