Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Keith Atherton posted:

In 2013 the Texans were up 20-3 at halftime and Schaub threw like a 50 yard pick six late in the fourth quarter to Sherman that tied the game and the Seahawks won in overtime. I think that had something to do with it

:schaubstare.jpg:

:schaubfamily.jpg:

This was during the actual free fall part of his fall of the cliff which began when loving Albert Haynesworth fell on his foot and gave him a lisfranc in 2011, when the Texans were quite good up to that point. That plus people figuring out our rollout and throw to the TE deep play led to Schaub throwing a pick 6 in four straight games, which is a record. He got benched for Keenum and from then until Watson our QB situation was horrendous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1264591155913728000

well then

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Congrats Bills I guess.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Nice job, New York. Now there will be a dumb arms race for states with sports teams to open up earlier than they should so that their respective franchises aren't at a competetive disadvantage.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Probably won't change things until California follows suit. Still, feels like a big domino.

https://twitter.com/john_wawrow/status/1264601553459175424?s=21

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Didn't Gov. Newsom say he's not against sports teams starting practice? I know he wants a solid plan in place but I suspect things will happen sooner than later.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
https://twitter.com/geoffschwartz/status/1262464085217722370?s=20

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

kiimo posted:

4th and 15 you say?

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Countdown to the Bills all getting COVID, I guess. :sigh:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Android Apocalypse posted:

Didn't Gov. Newsom say he's not against sports teams starting practice? I know he wants a solid plan in place but I suspect things will happen sooner than later.

He said by the end of June iirc

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Yup Ches just posted the Tweet I was thinking of.

California & New York are considered the strictest in terms of shelter-in-place rules so far, right? I'm trying to think which states would be considered in the next tier of restrictions that would be playing catch-up with those states. Massachuetts? Ohio? Aren't Texas & Louisiana technically open?

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Android Apocalypse posted:

California & New York are considered the strictest in terms of shelter-in-place rules so far, right? I'm trying to think which states would be considered in the next tier of restrictions that would be playing catch-up with those states. Massachuetts? Ohio? Aren't Texas & Louisiana technically open?

Ohio, Michigan, Massachusetts, etc. are probably up there. Rhode Island too, but that's not relevant for NFL purposes--I had been planning a wedding there for October and boy it does not look good. What has Illinois been like? I'm in Boston at the moment and pretty much nothing is open here and you have to have a mask if you leave your house.

At a more basic level, I just have no idea what practices that are "in compliance with health protocols" actually look like. Feel like that's a big catch that should temper any optimism. Teams might not want to jump through a million hoops to run a practice that would be 20 percent as effective as normal.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Does anyone know when minicamps usually start?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

kiimo posted:

Now.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

kiimo posted:

Looks like they were originally scheduled for June, some teams the 4th to 6th, most 11th to 13th.

OTA's would be going on now.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
You think anyone is in the best shape of their life yet?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

round is a shape

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
How much seafood has Jameis stolen?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Have some video

https://twitter.com/sgellison/status/1264591807708639234?s=20

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/rob_lowder/status/1264675501953568769?s=21

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Given the jump in production that WRs usually see in their second season plus the fact that he never was completely healthy in his first is making me terribly optimistic about it

You can tell he's putting on a few pounds too

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/NickFoles/status/1264679419349618688

in one hand it's kinda corny but in the other it's Big Dick Nick dunking on Brady again so yeah

Mystic Stylez fucked around with this message at 01:29 on May 25, 2020

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Golf is really, really boring

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Watching the 2014 week to Sunday Night Football game between the Bears and the 49ers. I remember having a really good time watching this game and shitposting while drinking a weird Finnish beer that tasted like wood.

Lol, 2 minutes in and the Bears are punting out of their own end one and it gets blocked and out out-of-bounds at the 8-yard line.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

AsInHowe posted:

Golf is really, really boring

it's good and fun

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

a neat cape posted:

it's good and fun
Not for spectating

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

a neat cape posted:

it's good and fun

Only if there are windmills or some sort of rune Goldberg device that poops my golf ball into the hole.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Combine golf with sorcery to make it more entertaining, start calling caddies familiars instead

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Playing a round of golf once made watching it way more interesting to me because Jesus loving wept that poo poo is hard! Those people are wizards.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

The only person I ever met that was into watching Golf was one of my Physics teachers in High School and I really envied him because I'd rather be into that than the soul crushing murderous sports I watch

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

Doltos posted:

Combine golf with sorcery to make it more entertaining, start calling caddies familiars instead

Combining it with alcohol works too.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
They should add land mines, punji stick pits, and quick sand to golf. Also get rid of golf courses and put useful poo poo there, let them play it in the streets or somewhere.

The only good things to come from golf at Caddyshack and a Three Stooges short, Three Little Beers.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I completely understand the point of view of “if you’ve played golf watching these guys is pretty incredible” but it’s still mostly boring as hell and also *insert Robin Williams and George Carlin stand up bits*.

F Golf.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

shirts and skins posted:

Playing a round of golf once made watching it way more interesting to me because Jesus loving wept that poo poo is hard! Those people are wizards.

Golf rocks. My favorite summer job was greenskeeping because we got free golf.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
It's time to appreciate jevon Kearse

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

The 2014 Bears are pretty bad.

2014 Al Michaels: "The Chicago offense at 1.3 yards per play." :lol:

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 02:43 on May 25, 2020

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Happy Gilmore made golf watchable

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

fartknocker posted:

The only good things to come from golf at Caddyshack and a Three Stooges short, Three Little Beers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odp0vkk7Hbk&t=1776s

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

My nearest golf course backs onto a closed mental hospital that was built in like the 30s and looks creepy as poo poo. There's also heaps of kangaroos that are so accustomed to people they just lie there smashing grass while you walk to hit your ball. Some of them don't even get up if you have to step over them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i'd rather hit the batting cages