Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

gently caress whoever is using that air horn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Magic Mango posted:

Lol at the airhorn

this is great. every now and then there's a pause and you think "oh it's been stopped now" and then it starts up again

Deketh
Feb 26, 2006
That's a nice fucking fish
what a tortured wail of pointless sound
also that horn is annoying

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Yep, they're absolutely doubling down, trying to play the sympathy card. Lockdown's over, the government's now saying it's okay for everyone to travel around for any reason.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

The airhorn is clearly rattling him too. If it's audible over the mics it must be very loud there.

Magic Mango
Aug 31, 2006

Only fools are enslaved by time and space.
I don’t believe that the PM’s closest adviser didn’t get tested for COVID.

Magic Mango
Aug 31, 2006

Crocodile tears, here we go

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
Yep, they're going for the sympathy card, presumably all the little lines on social media over the past few days have been trial balloons to see which go down best.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Someone should smuggle in one of those giant rubber chickens.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Lol he's changing his story completely and blaming the media for forcing him to leave London

What an utter oval office

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

'Don't travel unless you need to rely on family members to support you.' was not in the guidance lol

a glitch
Jun 27, 2008

no wait stop

Soiled Meat
I don't know what his plan is but I don't think it's going to work

dispatch_async
Nov 28, 2014

Imagine having the time to have played through 20 generations of one family in The Sims 2. Imagine making the original two members of that family Neil Buchanan and Cat Deeley. Imagine complaining to Maxis there was no technological progression. You've successfully imagined my life
https://twitter.com/lewis_goodall/status/1264943158875602946

So he's already managed to admit further ways in which he broke the rules?

midori-a-gogo
Feb 26, 2006

feeling a bit green
wow it seems like the intolerant left is to blame, who might have guessed

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Is he trying to be as boring as possible so people stop caring?

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Anyone else hearing the phrase "RETURN TO WORK" over and over?

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

stev posted:

Is he trying to be as boring as possible so people stop caring?

yes

but if the media have photos of him visiting a castle this is gonna get good with all his rambling about isolating

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Saddest thing here is they (apparently? But not) infected their kid through their negligence :(

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012

a glitch posted:

I don't know what his plan is but I don't think it's going to work

I think it will work. They're unaccountable. What can anybody do about it? I don't think anybody can or will force their hand

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

dispatch_async posted:

https://twitter.com/lewis_goodall/status/1264943158875602946

So he's already managed to admit further ways in which he broke the rules?

Oh yeah he said that as well lol

His diary entries aren't going to help at all because either he's lying and there'll turn out to be a picture or something or it's the truth but thousands of people have had far worse challenges and didn't do all the travelling.

gently caress HE SAID HE WENT OUTSIDE WHAAAAAAAAAAT

thrashingteeth
Dec 22, 2019

depressive hedonia
always tired
taco tuesday
God it's been a really bad weekend for me and Cummings' weird schoolboy "reason for breaking lock down" is actually cracking me up. What a farce omg.

"I walked into woods owned by my father"

Fuckin landed gentry over here.

Magic Mango
Aug 31, 2006

A test drive because of his COVID eyes, of course

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/lewis_goodall/status/1264943972994220032
Oh, really?

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Ah, they didn't go to the castle, they just went near the castle. That's fine then.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

hahahahaha this owns

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

LMAO I didn't go for a day out to the castle on my wife's birthday, I was just testing whether I could see well enough to drive

Just lmao. Incredible

Hallucinogenic Toreador
Nov 21, 2000

Whoooooahh I'd be
Nothin' without you
Baaaaaa-by

namesake posted:

gently caress HE SAID HE WENT OUTSIDE WHAAAAAAAAAAT
It's ok, It was just in the woods on his fathers farm that has three separate houses on it, one of which they keep empty. Just a totally normal thing that anyone can do during lockdown.

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
"We were briefly in the woods" this owns

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

did he visit madame tussauds on this loving day trip?

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

a Test Drive lmao, this is quite the creative writing exercise to try and massage the known breaches into something heroic

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

This is clearly a carefully constructed story. Every step of the way they acted absolutely perfectly to not break the letter of the law.

I really hope someone has photographic evidence of them not doing it.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
I bet he went to the owl sanctuary.

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

Hahahah, the entire underlying narrative of this is 'Having completely ignored advice to remain home I was forced to engage in a series of bizarre travel adventures which explains all the eye witnesses and photographs.'

Magic Mango
Aug 31, 2006

Surely no one will buy the test drive story, right?

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
he's repeatedly admitting to explicitly breaching the guidelines, what the gently caress is he thinking

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

This is less credible than Prince Andrew can't sweat. Whose idea was this 20-car pile up?

thrashingteeth
Dec 22, 2019

depressive hedonia
always tired
taco tuesday
"Local CCTV, if it exists would prove I was in London"

Oh my god perfect quote, actually howling.

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012

EvilHawk posted:

This is clearly a carefully constructed story. Every step of the way they acted absolutely perfectly to not break the letter of the law.

I really hope someone has photographic evidence of them not doing it.

Yet, I'm intrigued by the body language change when he refutes one of the news reports

Magic Mango
Aug 31, 2006

My big brain deals with unfathomable complexity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
re: that ladbrokes bingo, he... hasn't actually said the word "regret" yet has he