Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Pryor on Fire posted:

OK what is the name for Poe's law but for the endless string of "LOOK you'll never believe what the OTHER SIDE is up to now!" because there are like 20 of them a day and they are all fake as hell and designed to get eyes and stop sharing this nonsense.

You must not live in the US, or you'd be a little more up to date on just how incredibly petty and stupid the MAGA crowd/QAnon crowd really is.

From the team that brought you: Asbestos isn't that bad/Clean Coal/Food Regs are anti-capitalism/Injection Bleach and Sunshine/etc.
Why would it be a huge leap to these idiots tempting basic gun safety to prove they are badasses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

What hashtag do I search to see more let's find a lefty doing it and look at the chamber indicator

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Pryor on Fire posted:

This is fake as hell nobody is sticking their guns on their dicks my god people use your heads

The phony drama/outrage machine just churns along every day.

Quote your sources.

The pro dick gun side has literal pictures of guns pointed at dicks and here you are telling us that they are not pointing guns at dicks.

I'll believe the gun dick thing even if it's not Trump related it's still wonderfully stupid.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

bloops posted:

You know, for every 10 dudes doing this gun to the dick challenge with an unloaded weapon, there’s one guy who’s like “nah this gun ain’t gonna go off” and leaves a round chambered.

They knew what they signed up for

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

relevant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywk_lDhKlW8

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Have you ever noticed how dumb most gun morons are

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

:stare:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

i just hope he didn't shoot anyone

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

bloops posted:

You know, for every 10 dudes doing this gun to the dick challenge with an unloaded weapon, there’s one guy who’s like “nah this gun ain’t gonna go off” and leaves a round chambered.

And at least 3 out of the original ten could’ve sworn they checked the chamber before accidentally blowing their dick off.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Milo and POTUS posted:

My brother is one of those people. I'm no science rocketist, but he's dumb as hell.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

ruddiger posted:

And at least 3 out of the original ten could’ve sworn they checked the chamber before accidentally blowing their dick off.

Don't forget that Tiger King taught us it's safe to do with tigers as long as you remove the magazine

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Flikken posted:

Don't forget that Tiger King taught us it's safe to do with tigers as long as you remove the magazine

It tickles me just right that the media cycle forgot about him as quickly as it learned of him

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
I typed Ruger and my phone changed it to tiger, and I think it made it a better post

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

This is your average firearm intelligence of most members of our well regulated militia.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

My rule of thumb is if anyone ever says "im a gun person" stay the gently caress away from them because they will end up shooting someone when the good idea or cool idea fairies strike.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"
The only thing missing from that Twitch streamer clip was a crazed mom running into the room thinking he'd finally shot himself.

What I love is how in the open/concealed carry community there's always such animosity against people who carry on an empty chamber, and modify their guns to be even *less* safe because YOU GOTTA BE READY AT THE "MOMENT OF TRUTH" AND MILLISECONDS COUNT HURF DURF AAAAAAAA.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Chaser

https://mobile.twitter.com/SoaRCarl_/status/1235624766595162112

He got kicked off Twitch for it.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

His face is loving priceless

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

His face is loving priceless

It was probably the first time that gun had ever been fired.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Midjack posted:

Chaser

He got kicked off Twitch for it.

He also got kicked off whatever esports team he was on and lost his sponsors.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

I mean, the dumbest thing I've ever done with either of my guns was reinstall the slide on my P320 without putting the takedown lever back in first after cleaning it. And even there I was in no danger because I follow the cardinal rule of never keeping live ammo around when you're cleaning/servicing.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

BIG HEADLINE posted:

The only thing missing from that Twitch streamer clip was a crazed mom running into the room thinking he'd finally shot himself.

What I love is how in the open/concealed carry community there's always such animosity against people who carry on an empty chamber, and modify their guns to be even *less* safe because YOU GOTTA BE READY AT THE "MOMENT OF TRUTH" AND MILLISECONDS COUNT HURF DURF AAAAAAAA.

Admittedly I took the dogshit import-addition safety off my tokarev but store it loaded mag with slide back and empty chamber and just loving lol at the idea of carrying that thing under any circumstance

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

i want to make a shoutout to my mate when he refused to hand me a rifle when i'd had a glass of wine with lunch

a+ safety

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

What is going on here, are they proving that guns are safe?

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

i love the cycle of processing that guy goes through

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

You could probably tell him you’re gonna play Russian roulette with a semi automatic and he’d say “ok but i go first” so he could prove he’s a badass.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

If you know how to use a gun, cool.
If your hobby involves shooting a gun, cool.
If for whatever reason you feel the need to responsibly carry a gun in a defensive capacity, cool.
If your profession involves carrying a gun, (ideally only to be used in defense of innocent life), cool.
If you publicly center your identity around gun ownership or carrying one as a civilian and feel the need to advertise it via dumb stunts or demonstrations, gently caress off. You’re a liability to all and not an asset to anyone.

Knives Amilli
Sep 26, 2014

And here I was tempted to read Outlaw Platoon. Didnt know Parnell was an aspiring politician and republican bootlicker.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Someone pointed out the punching bag in the background just moving on its own and I can't stop laughing at how pathetic this guy is

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

"Bitch say I ain't got money" --quote from man who no longer has money

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

bloops posted:

I mean, that's how Travis Maldonado accidentally killed himself.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Getting drunk at his computer and loving around with guns makes me think this guy has made way more than one mistake in the last few months of his life

boner penis
Oct 1, 2012

To Be is to get HYPHY
To Know is to go DUMB

wow 😅 i'm so triggered 😖😖 i sure would be owned 😲if you manly 💪💪patriots :911: pointed ur big scary pistols 🔫🔫 at your girthy cocks 🍆💦 and you squeezed down on those triggers just before they blast 🤯just to show a libtard 🤤like me how strong 💪and tuff 🤠🤠you big wild 'n buff real men are 😖😫

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
i wish posting like this is instagram was a vacation

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Fallom posted:

Getting drunk at his computer and loving around with guns makes me think this guy has made way more than one mistake in the last few months of his life

yeah but he got away with all the other ones with the confidence of mediocrity

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Random question but is there a study or does anyone have any insights on how much of our ~$700bn defense funding could be cut without affecting our national defense? I know I saw a LOT of wasteful spending when I was in and I was just a lowly enlisted scum. I can’t imagine the waste at like... the G-level.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
What do you have against jobs

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

What do you have against jobs

I know you're joking but throwing money at DoD is financially a dead end. Yes it 'creates jobs' but the product of those jobs is for the most part worthless in the economic sense.

spending money on bombs and then blowing them up is an economic leakage as end products are just poof taken out of the economy

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

You're one of the bad troops that hates america and why we're losing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

PookBear posted:

I know you're joking but throwing money at DoD is financially a dead end. Yes it 'creates jobs' but the product of those jobs is for the most part worthless in the economic sense.

spending money on bombs and then blowing them up is an economic leakage as end products are just poof taken out of the economy

It's not a dead end for Chevy dealerships and strippers. Junior enlisted paychecks go right back into the economy.