Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
How about this: frog sitting in lotus position. Somebody with more talent could maybe colour it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Sitting Here posted:

i trust GBS to know what's best for me

e: dorky fact, usually I have a Thunderdome av, but since my title as "all time boss winner at thunderdome :smuggo:" is currently in contention i de-aved myself. Forums user Tyrannosaurus is currently my mortal enemy.

Tis honorable of you

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Sitting Here posted:

i trust GBS to know what's best for me

e: dorky fact, usually I have a Thunderdome av, but since my title as "all time boss winner at thunderdome :smuggo:" is currently in contention i de-aved myself. Forums user Tyrannosaurus is currently my mortal enemy.

With "since my title as "all time boss winner at thunderdome :smuggo:" is currently in contention i de-aved myself. Forums user Tyrannosaurus is currently my mortal enemy." in red text.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Burt Sexual posted:

You and ur wife are stunningly attractive and I hate u

:wink:

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Me back when I was an adorable youngster

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Bronze Fonz posted:

With "since my title as "all time boss winner at thunderdome :smuggo:" is currently in contention i de-aved myself. Forums user Tyrannosaurus is currently my mortal enemy." in red text.

this would start a words brawl

Rat
Dec 12, 2006

meow
So many beautiful goons!

Trying to normalize and encourage mask wearing out and about in the public, a rare thing these days

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Rat posted:

So many beautiful goons!

Trying to normalize and encourage mask wearing out and about in the public, a rare thing these days

That mask is fantastic. With the hair it's extremely cyberpunk

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Hackers film 1995 posted:

here is a photo in which i am wearing only a coat and glasses in the matrix i guess and standing next to my cropped out fiancee (who totally exists i swear). i havent had a haircut in 5 months and i dress like this every day now. thank you quarantine

Conan is that you??

Rat
Dec 12, 2006

meow

Sitting Here posted:

That mask is fantastic. With the hair it's extremely cyberpunk

Why thank you. It goes extra well with this jacket

I'm fully embracing my dystopian identity as alleycat

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Frick that is a good combo, rat

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

Jose posted:

i think spinz knows what i look like i forget

i know what you look like.

content: me at the track

Stockholm
Apr 6, 2010
Goddamnit, Rat, you look cool af.

I've been going through this fase where I don't wear make-up and do stuff I love, like washing my hair, smoking weed and gardening. My last fucks went out of the window when I passed thirty.

Edit; Any Dutch-based goons around to show me where I can properly cruise on a longboard?

Stockholm fucked around with this message at 09:16 on May 26, 2020

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That's such a gorgeous hair color.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Stockholm posted:

I've been going through this fase where I don't wear make-up and do stuff I love, like washing my hair, smoking weed and gardening. My last fucks went out of the window when I passed thirty.

Edit; Any Dutch-based goons around to show me where I can properly cruise on a longboard?

Hi lurker gal
Holy moly you look younger than 30!!! Nice to meet you and please :justpost:

Stockholm
Apr 6, 2010

Spinz posted:

Hi lurker gal
Holy moly you look younger than 30!!! Nice to meet you and please :justpost:

TY Spinz, I like your content, your attitude and your face!!

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
'I like your face' is as authentic as it gets.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Stockholm posted:

Geez, :vince:

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
The best part of Stock's photo is all the gardening stuff. I highly recommend gardening as an activity, the rosemary we planted at our home is growing uncontrollably and dinner is consistently delicious from it

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
the real pro move is to both garden and own a rabbit because you never need to feel bad about 'why the gently caress did I think I would need five things of italian parsley"

edit: I washed my hair last night, have not used any product, and now I'm a fluffy boy. i keep waking up with a scratch on my nose in this same spot. it must be a recurring dream of some kind but I have no idea what

The Walrus fucked around with this message at 15:41 on May 26, 2020

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Glenn Quebec posted:

The best part of Stock's photo is all the gardening stuff. I highly recommend gardening as an activity, the rosemary we planted at our home is growing uncontrollably and dinner is consistently delicious from it

Makes me want to grow some saffron like I've been thinking about for the last two days.

You are all beautiful people by the way!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Aginor posted:

Makes me want to grow some saffron like I've been thinking about for the last two days.

You are all beautiful people by the way!

Saffron is awesome because not only do you get an expensive rear end spice out of the deal you also get ridiculously beautiful crocuses.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Stockholm posted:

i really like your nose piercing its cute

also good call on no makeup

i been thinking of learning how to apply it myself, to up that selfie game & also become unstoppable

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
My GF and me on a photoshoot earlier this year:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Tarquinn posted:

Your hair, though it pains me to admit, is p sweet.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Literally A Person posted:

Your hair, though it pains me to admit, is p sweet.

Right?

I'd comb it back, like Brad Pitt from Fury

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Did you goons know that youre my heroes?

Yall are everything id like to be

You are the wind beneath my wings!

:angel:

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Tarquinn posted:

Your girlfriend has the coolest cyborg hand. :awesomelon:

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

i like her jacket

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

The Walrus posted:

the real pro move is to both garden and own a rabbit because you never need to feel bad about 'why the gently caress did I think I would need five things of italian parsley"

edit: I washed my hair last night, have not used any product, and now I'm a fluffy boy. i keep waking up with a scratch on my nose in this same spot. it must be a recurring dream of some kind but I have no idea what

Hi young Owen Wilson 👋🏻

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Stockholm posted:

Jfc every page we get progessively beautiful-er and hot-ter-er collectively.
This is not the idea I had of this dead gay forum honestly, I demand a refund.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Tarquinn posted:

You cropped out your hover hand Well done

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
New one of my fat arse!

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
SA is like a reverse MMO where it's all girls playing neckbeards on the internet

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Guess just one more thing we have over reddit :colbert:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
For fans of DANGER MILL, I'd like to introduce you to Grindey, the Fingerprint Removing Workspace:

You can see the abject fear in my eyes:

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Looking good, man! What you building?

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

For fans of DANGER MILL, I'd like to introduce you to Grindey, the Fingerprint Removing Workspace:

You can see the abject fear in my eyes:

Get spoggles/hybrids if you’re doing a lot of grinding, they’re fantastic at keeping stuff out of your eyes. I basically never had to take metal shavings out of the eyes of anyone that used those things.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Aginor posted:

Looking good, man! What you building?

Not building per se. Though I do have some furniture in the works as well right now I'm making rings and pendants to hock. Here is the next one heading to finish tonight:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Not building per se. Though I do have some furniture in the works as well right now I'm making rings and pendants to hock. Here is the next one heading to finish tonight:

You taking apprenticeships? ;)