Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
Lookin at all these insane pictures of giant crowds at beaches and race tracks and whatever and holy fuckin lmao the next couple weeks are gonna be :munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1265337161282400258?s=20

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

lmao

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
Lmao at trump bragging that only ~thirty 9/11s of americans died

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

kazr posted:

constantly mouthing "what the gently caress"

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BitterTameAiredale-mobile.mp4

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Rah! posted:

lol imagine being this confused about things

https://twitter.com/SteveSchmidtSES/status/1264733362507386891?cxt=HGwWlsC0_dqSno0jAAAA

how chud like trumo????

lol this is funny because Schmidt has shown at least some degree of understanding before

Steve Schmidt in 2018 posted:

What Trump understood is that the victims were looking for a type of strength. And the type of strength that Trump represented was a fearlessness about assaulting and assailing all of the people that the victim class that has grown to approximate Trump’s base in this country [dislike].

nothing changed in 2 years, Steve

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:smugdon:

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

COVID-420 posted:

nailed it

it sucked having to listen to people talk about how GREAT california was doing unlike those DIRTY new yorkers when really cali was just hiding the deaths

nyc and new york state was the only place to even halfway accurately report on this poo poo

idk maybe californians are just smarter than people from other american states just sayin

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

how chud is formed?

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

lol

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Rah! posted:

how chud is formed

² to 1 ratio farts to cum

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

lol

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

BONGHITZ posted:

idk maybe californians are just smarter than people from other american states just sayin

biking around San Diego yesterday and noting multiple mask-free, non-distanced gatherings of 10+ people assures me that we are just as dumb as anywhere else tyvm

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

my bony fealty posted:

biking around San Diego yesterday and noting multiple mask-free, non-distanced gatherings of 10+ people assures me that we are just as dumb as anywhere else tyvm

true but we also don't travel in enclosed steel tubes en mass all day every day. quite possibly the first time something bad (our public transportation system) actually owns?

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Renaissance Spam posted:

Guess we can't call it a pretty good job now. A decent job? A heckuva job?

You made an effort! Gold star and Caprisun for you!

Zberan Madowinty
Dec 7, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Screaming at black people is a hard job to get paid for when all the black people are staying home.

I've long thought it would do so much good if a bunch of intelligent people moved to Mississippi and were able to fix the schools and poo poo, but goddamn Mississippi is just a loving wasteland destroyed by over 200 years of white inbreeding. It's so far gone.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Rah! posted:

how chud is formed?

how miller get pragnant

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/CoolsomeXD/status/1265341934077435905?s=20

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Der Meister posted:

pneumonia is very common and kills people frequently

well it's about 3 to 4 times more killey in the past several weeks.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Flesh Forge posted:

huh weird. someone should probably look into that

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

making GBS threads as hard as I can for our heroes on the front lines

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Rah! posted:

lol imagine being this confused about things

https://twitter.com/SteveSchmidtSES/status/1264733362507386891?cxt=HGwWlsC0_dqSno0jAAAA

how chud like trumo????

gently caress you steve schmidt

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

real news once again

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

fosborb posted:

huh weird. someone should probably look into that

Eh I'm sure it's nothing :shrug:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Jesus christ

https://mobile.twitter.com/Yamiche/status/1265346291829297153

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

that's not gonna be the guidance for long!

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
what secrets are contained within my shits?? how come some days they'er watery and green and other days its watery and yellow?? why do i poo poo only liquid

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

just make the CDC give out increasingly obnoxious guidance like wearing masks at home or social distancing your immediate family to own the libs

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

weak poo poo

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug

bring back old gbs posted:

what secrets are contained within my shits?? how come some days they'er watery and green and other days its watery and yellow?? why do i poo poo only liquid

One of the reason you could have consistent liquid poo poo is high stress.

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

i have two weeks to maybe visit my family but wanted to see if i was already exposed. i possibly had a covid toe 2 months ago. i tried to get an antibody test today at an urgent care place (only location with ab testing and open schedule all day) to confirm. drove out and they said the test had false positives and couldn’t tell me which test it was, so i said never mind. gently caress this place. there was literally an article online from this hospital saying you need to make sure you get a 100% specific test to avoid false positives, so i figured they would have their poo poo together. doctor was stressed and complained he’s swamped with sick patients....lol...open it up!

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Flesh Forge posted:

very cool and very legal

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Remember when America destroyed COVID-19 with flying war plane shows

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Fellatio del Toro posted:

just make the CDC give out increasingly obnoxious guidance like wearing masks at home or social distancing your immediate family to own the libs

Guidance is that if your name is "Sleepy Joe" you have to wear a mask at all times. But if your name is "Ultra Mr Handsome King Trump" you never have to wear a mask.

If you love America, you don't have to wear one, but you must wear one if you hate America and Freedom.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Relevant Tangent posted:

calling the cops is basically always an attempt to get someone murdered, yes

No. Sometimes you've actually been assaulted.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

COVID-420 posted:

nailed it

it sucked having to listen to people talk about how GREAT california was doing unlike those DIRTY new yorkers when really cali was just hiding the deaths

nyc and new york state was the only place to even halfway accurately report on this poo poo

I genuinely believe LA was spared because the weather was lovely in late Feb/March, and the bay because tech companies WFHed right away

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Who wear mask, I ask u??? criminals

freedom hater

terrorist

deadpool

doctos

Who fights for freedom with free face?
marine

superman

the joker

Ol' Donnie Boy

which side u on, bitch?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Mr Hootington posted:

Iowa is declining

Only so many nursing homes and meat packing plants. Good thing we're opening up a bunch more places for people to gather in large numbers now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I was way less anxious about going out to spread-friendly places when everything first started up and we didn't know anything lmao, now it's still spreading like before only everybody is in denial and everything is opening back up as the Orkish gestalt mind of the American people has shifted into just powering through it no matter how many die because we literally go insane if we can't continue to define ourselves with our consumption patterns