Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Love these threads. Any excuse to show off my double chin!

bonus page snype face app

flubber nuts fucked around with this message at 19:52 on May 26, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Aginor posted:

You taking apprenticeships? ;)

My master is Bigfoot and he never steers me wrong. :hai:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

I'm so jealous of your shirt I just peed a little.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

That's an amazing shirt.

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

I love the fact we've surpassed PYF selfies. Great people there! Hopefully a union at some point.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Literally A Person posted:

Not building per se. Though I do have some furniture in the works as well right now I'm making rings and pendants to hock. Here is the next one heading to finish tonight:

That's looking great!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Elentor posted:

That's looking great!

Thanks! I've been making the dang things for a couple weeks now and have just f'n jewelry coming out my butthole. It's been fun though to have one of those projects where I have to tell my self that not every piece needs to be perfect that I can make something beautiful and just set it aside and start a new piece with some kind of equanimity. I do sculpture as well and I think for a while that killed my level of production because I'd go down to the shop to work and spend like two hours deciding if I should make a little chisel mark in something. Feels awesome to be making pretty things AND being extra-productive again.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

re; The shirt. Got it in panama city from one of the big tourist trap trinket emporiums on the beach. It was my first time out there with spending money so I bought a bunch of dumb rear end poo poo. The letters started peeling off after just one wash though. I also had some airbrush shirts commissioned too because why the gently caress not.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

re; The shirt. Got it in panama city from one of the big tourist trap trinket emporiums on the beach. It was my first time out there with spending money so I bought a bunch of dumb rear end poo poo. The letters started peeling off after just one wash though. I also had some airbrush shirts commissioned too because why the gently caress not.

Holy poo poo Lisa Frank paintings

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

these are the bomb!!!

Rat
Dec 12, 2006

meow

Sitting Here posted:

SA is like a reverse MMO where it's all girls playing neckbeards on the internet
It is truly fascinating!

The only goon meets I went to were sausage fests. Maybe most women were smarter than me lol

Goons have sure had a glow up and it's nice to see

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sitting Here posted:

SA is like a reverse MMO where it's all girls playing neckbeards on the internet

I'm not gonna lie I had a kick out of people picturing me completely wrong.

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Elentor posted:

I'm not gonna lie I had a kick out of people picturing me completely wrong.

I would like to think everyone imagined me as I am!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

My titties are shrinking away to nothing. I just spent 3 hours dragging buckets of water from my bath tub to my son's new pool because my landlord disconnected the outdoor tap to use that outtake for a sump pump and none of the taps in my house would fit the adaptor I bought.

But it's really worth it when your kid is smiling and laughing trust me.

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Envy that pool, dude!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Haha he is in no way smiling in that picture, trust me he likes it

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

drat that looks like a perfect one person pool. Would you reccomend this pool sid?

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Jealous as hell of that kids pool.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Oh I would definitely recommend it, it was 34.99 CAD and it's the perfect size for him and his sister or for my plans later, me and six beers. The valves have these little pressure things in them so it took me like 12 minutes to blow it up with my lungs. Just make sure you have a loving hose to fill it up

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I'm wondering how weird it would be to sit in one of those in the parking lot of my apartment building. I mean I know like pretty weird but 'oh haha' pretty weird or 'call the cops' pretty weird

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

The Walrus posted:

I'm wondering how weird it would be to sit in one of those in the parking lot of my apartment building. I mean I know like pretty weird but 'oh haha' pretty weird or 'call the cops' pretty weird

I'd be mad jealous if some dude/lady was outside my apartment in a pool and probably get one of my own from Target right that moment. Especially since my apartment complex's pools are probably never opening this year.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Selling sexy goon calendars to fund lowtax's new spine looking more believable by the day. Im thinking we start with the classic sexy firefighter theme and see where that takes us

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Sid Vicious posted:

My titties are shrinking away to nothing. I just spent 3 hours dragging buckets of water from my bath tub to my son's new pool because my landlord disconnected the outdoor tap to use that outtake for a sump pump and none of the taps in my house would fit the adaptor I bought.

But it's really worth it when your kid is smiling and laughing trust me.

i'm the turtle all hosed up on lysergic acid diethylamide

e: is that a "no katanas in the pool" warning right under me?

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Here's my hair in its natural glory, plus some custom gentian violet mixes of my own

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

Elentor posted:

Here's my hair in its natural glory, plus some custom gentian violet mixes of my own

A+ curl game.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
The best thing about cutting off all my hair is never having to deal with curls or waves EVER AGAIN.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Elentor posted:

v cute

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

Literally A Person posted:

The best thing about cutting off all my hair is never having to deal with curls or waves EVER AGAIN.

I hate having to keep mine "Office Appropriate" and miss my curls and waves. I think mines shittier and hard to manage when I can't keep it at least Kit Harrington length. Gotta start buying all kinds of pomades and Argan oils to keep my weird cowlicks in check and not look like more of a goon scumbag.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Your Shoes posted:

I hate having to keep mine "Office Appropriate" and miss my curls and waves. I think mines shittier and hard to manage when I can't keep it at least Kit Harrington length. Gotta start buying all kinds of pomades and Argan oils to keep my weird cowlicks in check and not look like more of a goon scumbag.

Few goons saw me with my mane but I'm sure each of them will tell you it was the most unruly uncontrollable poo poo they've ever seen.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
What a difference twenty years makes.

My fiancé and I on the second picture.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Adorable goon-mans everywhere. This is extremely disconcerting.

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Elentor posted:

Majestic chameleon!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

RepeatingMeme posted:

Selling sexy goon calendars to fund lowtax's new spine looking more believable by the day. Im thinking we start with the classic sexy firefighter theme and see where that takes us

I'll start.

Louie was scared of me in my gear.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Rat posted:

The only goon meets I went to were sausage fests. Maybe most women were smarter than me lol
When was the last one you attended? I have not been to a Goon Meet since probably 2007 and yeah, we almost always had precisely one or two ladies no matter how big the gathering. I think GoonCon 2006 was upwards of like 15% women though?!

...but that was a long time ago. Making jokes about how every woman you met online was a man pretending to be a woman still made a small amount of sense then, even if it was also obviously not really true anymore.

Also does posting your SomethingAwful profile picture count

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Just got home from work, chilling on the deck. Please excuse the cardboard pile (for starting the bonfire) and my broken out face.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

do you live next to that stream

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

so close to boob pix itt

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

My Shoes posted:

so close to boob pix itt

ill see what i can find

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

It's a 13 foot cliff to the water. But yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Statutory Ape posted:

ill see what i can find

Please only post chest before shaving. i want to see full grown hair there!