Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.
Brazil might actually surpass America in new daily cases soon. 5/26 had 18.6k new cases in the US versus 16.3k new cases in Brazil. Well done Brazil, especially considering how heat and humidity likely slow down the transmission of this virus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

:ok:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Der Meister posted:

because I am naive and stupid op

well at least sports will be back since the CDC okays it and the athletes believe them?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Flunky posted:

i ask myself this more and more often lately as i keep watching otherwise reasonable people going out and doing stupid poo poo.

gotta stay the course
My mom has been better than I expected but she's definitely starting to lose it. She let her cousin who she rarely sees in the house today and they went for a ride/hike together. "He never leaves his house and I know I'm not infected!" :eng99:

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Subvisual Haze posted:

Brazil might actually surpass America in new daily cases soon. 5/26 had 18.6k new cases in the US versus 16.3k new cases in Brazil. Well done Brazil, especially considering how heat and humidity likely slow down the transmission of this virus.

look at their test to case ratio

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

nooneofconsequence posted:

My mom has been better than I expected but she's definitely starting to lose it. She let her cousin who she rarely sees in the house today and they went for a ride/hike together. "He never leaves his house and I know I'm not infected!" :eng99:

I think gifting our dumb families Vitamin D or Centrum is probably the best thing we can do right now

Even the anti-vaxxers love their loving vitamins

COVID-420
Apr 21, 2020

Natural cures they don't want you to know about.

Diva Cupcake posted:

Glad the CDC is no longer a trusted source of public health policy.

https://twitter.com/StarrProspect/status/1265729561582600194

this one is 100% directly going to kill people. 53 of 61 singers got sick at that choir practice in Seattle. two died.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

i still wonder about the italian balcony singers

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

COVID-420 posted:

this one is 100% directly going to kill people. 53 of 61 singers got sick at that choir practice in Seattle. two died.

Yeah plus some pre-lim studies show that loud shouting and other similar things can spread things just like a size > 10 feet.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

why would anyone trust any federal agency with trump in charge? the CDC was never a reliable source for information to keep people safe, they have their own agenda. See: telling people not to wear masks

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

i'm always down for some good congregant chanting

COVID-420
Apr 21, 2020

Natural cures they don't want you to know about.

Sunny Side Up posted:

is this virus still a thing? am I the crazy one?

https://twitter.com/tannerkahler/status/1265716882889412608

https://twitter.com/davidgura/status/1265697652047589377

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

:laffo: @ all those unmasked screaming lockdown protesters

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

VectorSigma posted:

It's like watching them light long sticks of dynamite.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Weird to live in a time where Christians are not being persecuted but rather are demanding the right to kill themselves.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

we've won, it's over

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

the next several days will begin to show the effects of wisconsin's stay home order getting knocked over, and then a week later the crush of cases from are troops day

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/Will_Bunch/status/1265607705160552448?s=20

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

lmao

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

having small jews burst out of my chest cavity to trigger the libs

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

VectorSigma posted:

Yeah it's like a sneeze at being able to spread the corona virus disease through the respiratory path.

ricecult
Oct 2, 2012

What are other countries doing as far as lock down? Are there any countries that have locked down (like for real, not America style) that have been opening up due to significant pressure from citizens?

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Iirc the head CDC guy is a fundamentalist gently caress who also oversaw some of the "response" to the AIDS epidemic. So there should be no surprise that the CDC has been poisoned. Hail Satan.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

COVID-420 posted:

No one is going to receive a single ounce of justice either.

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

COVID-420 posted:

Make a joyful noise unto the Lord. Turns out the Lord loves the hum and hiss of a ventilator.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

what a refreshing and original joke

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

ricecult posted:

What are other countries doing as far as lock down? Are there any countries that have locked down (like for real, not America style) that have been opening up due to significant pressure from citizens?

As far as I can tell the stricter lockdowns are yielding success so people are pretty okay with that. Like New Zealand is happy af.

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
[terminator voice]Killing everyone who goes to church might actually prevent the war

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

this is such a top shelf garrison cartoon i wld print it out frame it & hang it on my mantle if that wouldnt result in giving my consent to joinder & form contracts w/ben garrison

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Der Meister posted:

what a refreshing and original joke

Do you think baseball's extremely late start this season will impact Kershaw's playoff choking?

Pasty Doughboy
Dec 23, 2006
With red way hair. One day it will all be gone, I’ll go blind from the glare

I'm super glad there is a label, indicating which is frame #1, and which is frame #2. Without it, I'm not sure I could determine in which order I'm supposed to view this cartoon.

Its bottom to top, and right to left, correct?

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

The grown-up xeno would have a really big nose instead of a long skull.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Pasty Doughboy posted:

Its bottom to top, and right to left, correct?

Does Garrison moonlight as a manga-ka?

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Goreld posted:

I think the real lesson here is there’s a shitload of people who literally don’t understand what asymptomatic means. It has too many syllables, but nobody wants to sound stupid so they won’t admit it. However, they remain stupid because they refuse to learn the meaning of the word.
A symptomatic: Someone who has symptoms

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Just lol if you don't take the bus from union station.

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
i wont fall for ur tricks ben i am a freeman in the apartment & i do not consent to be tried bythe admiralty simply because i hung up your drawing & created mutual joinder

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pakistani politics posted:

Iirc the head CDC guy is a fundamentalist gently caress who also oversaw some of the "response" to the AIDS epidemic. So there should be no surprise that the CDC has been poisoned. Hail Satan.

Yeah Trump pretty much put the executive branch into overdrive to replace all the federal agency heads with alt right / bible thumping yes men.

Testvan
Nov 10, 2003

A Buttery Pastry posted:

A symptomatic: Someone who has symptoms

i laughed and then got sad

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
sorry initiated joinder not created. only the good lord himself can create

its very important u say it just like that or u have 2 pay ur taxes & abide by family court agreements

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
Its fun watching the nation collectively go insane