Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

francois hollande was such a gently caress-up that he permanently shifted the ideological landscape in france

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

V. Illych L. posted:

francois hollande was such a gently caress-up that he permanently shifted the ideological landscape in france

Meeting some hostages you personally freed on a tarmac and getting into a heated argument with one of them

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Remember when trump was all BUILD THE WALL lmao

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

I keep thinking it'll get old eventually, but somehow it never does.

It makes me wonder if this is what leftists thought of the Bay of Pigs when it happened.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Are we totally out of the woods with him?

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

GalacticAcid posted:

Are we totally out of the woods with him?

He had a signed contract with the private military guys who tried to invade venezeula so probably not lol

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Yea...I’m not ready to relegate him to funny poo poo I remember yet. Still seems dangerous idk

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/whattupjt/status/1265624548764004354?s=21

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Ive actually never bothered 2 watch this and its amazing lmao

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Lol

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
when kushner finally spoke and his voice sucked rear end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOQ8Gj1G1l0

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Algund Eenboom posted:

Ive actually never bothered 2 watch this and its amazing lmao

That's not even the long version of the ad.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uwvAgDCOdU4

Come for the focus-tested "young Muslim photographer with a nose ring struggling for the perfect shot" , but stay for Kendall Jenner wordlessly throwing her wig to an African-American woman.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

This is more ridiculous than the parody commercials in Robocop.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

moist turtleneck posted:

when kushner finally spoke and his voice sucked rear end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOQ8Gj1G1l0

lol has this lego haired nerd ever read anything off a page his entire life before this

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
haha cameramen just walking into frame like “this is bullshit”

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Alistair Campbell and Tony Blair had one of the main critics of Iraq war murdered in the woods by MI5 and totally got away with it

Meat Miracle
Oct 24, 2010
just randomly remembered news reports from around the end of the Bush era about a huge flight of bald eagles descending on a fish processing plant to plunder it's wealth of rancid fish guts, immediately gorging themselves to helpless immobility and condemning themselves to slowly asphyxiation in a gory quagmire of unsubtle metaphors

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

This is more ridiculous than the parody commercials in Robocop.

That's a window

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Donald Trump whining "I'll see you in court!" after the Supreme Court struck down his first Muslim ban

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://www.pissta.pe

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Has somebody already mentioned Bobby Jindal's official governor's portrait? I don't know why but I remembered that today and it's still pretty funny.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1251168994066944003 :patriot:

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
May 3, 2015

My Imaginary GF posted:

Let's round up the other Democratic ambitiousness this cycle:

Jay Nixon is a perfect centrist with a tough-on-blacks demeanor. His only hope is that riots continue to spread throughout summer and that America begins to sour on substantive dialogue on the structural inequalities which inflict our political system.

Rahm Emanuel has a record of progressivism which Hillary, with her whole reset button and foreign contribution gaffes, could never hope to match.

Martin O'Malley is a Jay Nixon-like centrist with contrapositive stances towards race relations in America. He's the pick you make if riots continue throughout summer and the national rhetoric continued to focus on structural inequality in American politics.

Joe Biden is the greatest Vice President America has seen, with an emphasis on the Vice. He's everything good about Hillary, without the baggage of her foreign policy failures. He's a man who calls it like it is, and for that, he is one of our world's greatest experts on all areas of foreign policy, especially those applicable to terrorism and Turkey. Unfortunately, perhaps due to his various vices, Biden is a cautious player and far too likely to jump into the primary too late for serious contention.

Bernie Sanders is like Barney Frank, except...not Barney. He probably is very pro maple syrup and cheddar, and would support expanding food stamps to cover Vermont Cheddar as his solution to the potential '15-'16 "summer of riots." I read his entrance in the race a real 'gently caress you' to Biden's potential to be a true American leader and lead our nation on a better path.

Hillary...she needs no words. She's been refusing to make hard choices so far and has gone with the easy stances such as funding of police bodycams. The longer she stays without a known stance on a hard issue, the better a position she'll be in to ride the winds of public opinion. In the fall, she's likely to have to choose between shoring up her opinion with middle-class whites by backing Nixon's rhetoric, or appealing to all-but-upper-class African Americans by going with O'Malley's rhetoric.

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Martin O'Malley is the guy carcetti was based on right because lol

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
yes

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Remember when a band of white guys with guns took over federal property, rifled through official files, took government vehicles for joyrides, and literally poo poo on Native American artefacts, and it was treated as a legitimate protest?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Platystemon posted:

Remember when a band of white guys with guns took over federal property, rifled through official files, took government vehicles for joyrides, and literally poo poo on Native American artefacts, and it was treated as a legitimate protest?

No way. I mean, I believe it's possible, but...

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

MIGF thought Bruce Rauner was going to save Illinois in a single term and then run for president as an unstoppable juggernaut in 2020

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

White supremacists thinking Taylor Swift was one of them.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

net work error posted:

taylor swifts fanclub president going to israeli jail for being a conscientious objector, and smuggling updates out on scraps of paper

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy

Eat This Glob posted:

This reminded me anderson cooper views eating as "a waste of time."

He now eats only soy products

thetan_guy42 has issued a correction as of 18:39 on May 29, 2020

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode

net work error posted:

I like that you posted that right before this
https://twitter.com/taylorswift13/status/1266392274549776387

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Eat This Glob posted:

This reminded me anderson cooper views eating as "a waste of time."

The sculptor Bernini believed that and would generally just eat fruit so he could walk and eat at the same time

bio force ape
Apr 3, 2016
remember when Howard Dean yelled weird?

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode
Michael Dukakis became his dorm barber to boycott a racist barbershop in town.

https://www.nytimes.com/1988/08/25/us/a-friend-finds-dukakis-a-cut-above.html

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

NightGyr posted:

Michael Dukakis became his dorm barber to boycott a racist barbershop in town.

https://www.nytimes.com/1988/08/25/us/a-friend-finds-dukakis-a-cut-above.html

i read that as "dom barber" and it piqued my interest more than the real story did

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Flavius Aetass posted:

The sculptor Bernini believed that and would generally just eat fruit so he could walk and eat at the same time

Bernini would have won :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Caravaggio killed a guy and got away with it