Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iced Cocoa
Jul 14, 2011

My pick would be Skids, Ratchet, Drift, Nightbeat and Nautica. Riptide would end up tagging along because he got valued as 0 in the system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I feel like Whirl is a free action unless you drop a bunch of points on a heavy like Magnus to stop him at the door

He's gonna sneak or wheedle his way onto the team, but if you don't manage to keep him on the bench there's a 30% chance he starts an interstellar war

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
PE-DX11B Dark Warrior looking good... real good.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Can I just spend all 15 and take Thunderclash?

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Double post: Scorponok is available again on Hasbro Pulse.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

My warudaros is ready for shipping and I am excited!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
YESSSSSSSS

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

How much does Pipes cost?

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

Marketing materials and speculation are not spoilers. Jesus Christ.

SlothfulCobra posted:

How much does Pipes cost?

It's a flat rate.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
alright if we're going to get into another pun storm I'm gonna have to put my foot down

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Captain Invictus posted:

alright if we're going to get into another pun storm I'm gonna have to put my foot down
you gonna ask people to pipe down?

edit: I guess you'd want to make a more impactful statement, really put the boots to 'em

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Captain Invictus posted:

Well if you're going to, then step on it. I don't have all day.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Gonna have to stamp this discussion out right now.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Guys you're goingto Over load this whole thread with references
Imagine someone Lord ing this over us from another thread.
They'd wander in, steps ing all over our perfectly good action figure thread
Going on, on, on, on, _ and on about how we joke about the dumbest poo poo to their friends
Who even knows Pipes anyways

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Finally got him out of the package, and I like burnt marshmallow Ultra Magnus. Good figure, even if it reminds me that they made a dweeb out of Optimus Prime in armor. I liked him in the movie, but he wasn’t very cool.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Skywarp, known for constantly screaming.

And I'm not sure why they bothered making such a minor tweak on Thundercracker's face, they look identical unless directly side-by-side like this.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Can you swap the heads around?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Knormal posted:

And I'm not sure why they bothered making such a minor tweak on Thundercracker's face, they look identical unless directly side-by-side like this.

I admire that Thundercracker looks mildly disgruntled. That absolutely fits.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Koot reissue went up while I was asleep. Sold out at TCP but I grabbed it at BBTS.

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

Marketing materials and speculation are not spoilers. Jesus Christ.

Knormal posted:

Skywarp's face would lend itself well to a Dying Grey Starscream repaint.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

The_Doctor posted:

The top heavy one that came with a teddy bear? Cos I had that one, and he’s SO GOOD. I wish I knew where it was now. :(

Well that took a far shorter time than I expected.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Man, I loved Stikfas.

Moai Ou
May 18, 2004

WE LOVE SHOOTING GAMES!

Fun Shoe
Same. I remember being excited when Hasbro bought them because then I could actually find them in stores.

Then they sold poorly and killed the line and shuffled the team to Xevoz. Then they killed that too.

I wonder if they would have lasted longer if they had stayed independent.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Got a couple of new toys.

I like Spinister a whole lot, but Bluestreak is only ok.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
Spinister is fantastic. I just wish his little friends were included. Or at least if they’d release a two pack of repainted weapon guys to look like them like they did with Doubledealer’s friends.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Spinister is a good boy. We both see the world as a vaguely hostile collection of shapes.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

Spinister is fantastic. I just wish his little friends were included. Or at least if they’d release a two pack of repainted weapon guys to look like them like they did with Doubledealer’s friends.

His Targetmasters were released in one of the later waves of Siege and with Skywarp, respectively

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Not-Zeta Not-Unicron is incoming to ShowZ, paid off my balance this morning. Shipping is going to be super slow but that's the downside to not paying a premium to have it faster.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
MPM-11 is Ratchet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVnDLnA9mro

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That is rad but there will be an OSKO in literal months for like 1/3 the price.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Out of the MPM line only Optimus has been OSKO'd so far to my knowledge.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ironside and Megatron have both been done. There's two different OSKOs of Megatron.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
I just wanted an OSKO of the cool tank Megatron from a few years back and I'm sad every day and that is partially why

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
All the MPM toys have looked real bad to me. Something about the plastic seems cheap in photos.

I’m not interested in basically any of them in the first place though, so I don’t think they’re for me.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

I just wanted an OSKO of the cool tank Megatron from a few years back and I'm sad every day and that is partially why

What, the Combiner Wars leader? That toy's shoulders are terribad.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Cant wait to snag an OSKO mpm Starscream

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

With Spinister out which Scavengers are we missing?

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Dawgstar posted:

With Spinister out which Scavengers are we missing?

Crankcase and Fulcrum

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

And I feel like Fulcrum is not on the cards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The_Doctor posted:

And I feel like Fulcrum is not on the cards.

One day. Rung happened