Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Dortmund needs to step it up big time, Bayern are all over them with their pressing. Relying on long balls and counter attacking at home doesn't look very meisterlich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an_mutt
Sep 29, 2010

I was,
I am,
and I remain a soldier!

Sworn to dedicate my heart and soul to the restoration of human kind!

So uhhh wasn't that blatant handball by Boateng there

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

an_mutt posted:

So uhhh wasn't that blatant handball by Boateng there

I was half paying attention half working and looked up at the slow motion replay of Boateng leaning awkwardly on his arm like a chicken wing to block the ball and was surprised for no peno

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
That's the league decided then. Wonder what was the idea behind taking Brandt off at half time?

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Leipzig’s stadium is horrendously bad

e: lmao at throwing the spilled ball into the net

Redczar fucked around with this message at 19:05 on May 27, 2020

saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

Guess where this lollipop's going?
lol jarstein

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

https://twitter.com/Gertz68/status/1266098940862234626?s=20

If anyone in Germany has time to spare, why not watch Uwe Seeler's farewell game (it's regionlocked unfortunately)?

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
enjoying the ‘Liga today. Wolfsburg finally got a shot on frame and hell, it went in

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Is that two goals in two games for Piatek? Yeesh.

Also lmao Schalke

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
I need to stop watching Schalke matches

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Frankfurt rope-a-doped that perfectly.

Now for a little professional kiteboarding ftw.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
unfortunate :troll:

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Seemed a little mean to play their jaunty celebration song on an own goal.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
simpsons_hes_already_dead.gif

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

trem_two posted:

simpsons_hes_already_dead.gif

I decided not to watch this game because I figured it would be a total blowout. * in the Pissflaps voice * I am right yet again.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Where have all the deutschgoons gone? Is no one paying attention any more because Bundesliga is basically over?

It owns being able to find streams for every lovely 2.Liga match because nothing else is on. It does not own to support a lovely 2.Liga team though who can't even get points off a clown show like Stuttgart because of being in quarantine for two weeks.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
onion berlin are extremely bad and gladbach should be ashamed for letting them score

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

If Paderborn could finish, they’d look dangerous

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Gigi Galli posted:

I decided not to watch this game because I figured it would be a total blowout. * in the Pissflaps voice * I am right yet again.

*Pissfalps* yeah

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
SC Paderborn has a Bundesliga Requisite North American Player Quotient (BrNApq) of 0.00

hosed up as hell imo

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

paddyboat posted:

SC Paderborn has a Bundesliga Requisite North American Player Quotient (BrNApq) of 0.00

hosed up as hell imo

It’s why they’re bad, OP.

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Paderdied :rip:

saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

Guess where this lollipop's going?
union have been so bad since the break. i think they'll finisher higher than 16th but only because there's only 5 games left

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

This game is wild

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Ungratek posted:

This game is wild

that’ll be a bitter pill to swallow for the leverkusens.

paddyboat fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Jun 6, 2020

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

https://twitter.com/AZ_Strasser/status/1271413747144417282?s=20

Noice noice, can't get enough of Frankfurtians kicking the poo poo out of opposition players while not getting more than a (maybe stern) talking to.

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones
German rioting champions, on and off the field.

069 die Vorwahl, jetzt wirds brutal

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Healbot posted:

https://twitter.com/AZ_Strasser/status/1271413747144417282?s=20

Noice noice, can't get enough of Frankfurtians kicking the poo poo out of opposition players while not getting more than a (maybe stern) talking to.

From other reports posted on Bayern's site it sounds more like he's been having Leistenprobleme for quite a while already and after that foul they decided to have that operated on now rather than keep him going with those problems. And though no article mentioned it, it wouldn't surprise me if this is also a precaution because they fear he might have suffered a concussion, given how loving hard his head hit the Bande.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Goddamn HSV are completely terrible. If they end up getting promoted they need to buy a whole new team or they'll make Paderborn look good by comparison. Can't believe Dynamo managed to throw away that game in the last few minutes and let them get away with three points.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Peak Bortmund there

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Bortmund needs a completely different second half to win this terrible game.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Erling! :D

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Bortmund

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones
Hahahaha eat poo poo Hamburg

ZentraediElite
Oct 22, 2002

I’ve been watching Bundesliga games because they’re on at a time I’m awake and why not, it’s sports.

I’ve been following Dortmund because I got Götze’s autograph and I like their colors.

Today’s game was a little embarrassing for them, I guess.

That’s all.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Shame that there’s no more Bundesliga ever.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Having been born in Hamburg I try to at least follow HSV's season and Jesus Christ.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Wtf Nürnberg, don't be such a Depp! HSV making GBS threads the bed is fully expected, they've been terrible this season and would have struggled massively in the playoff anyway.

Dynamo getting relegated while the coach we chased away two years ago gets promoted with Bielefeld(!!!) is the loving cherry on top of this shitcake of a season. Can't believe what a clownshow the managment of this club is, they sacked the best coach we had in ages because of their stupid internal slapfights. Only was able to watch the post-corona matches live and it was quite sad to see. The good run of form from before the break just wasn't there anymore and it was such a struggle to come back in two weeks after everyone had already started playing. What I saw never looked like Zweitligafussball unfortunately.
Proper gutted but hopefully with a new sport director and new coach and new players things can be rebuilt in the 3.Liga. :(

3.Liga has Bayern 2. Mannschaft as Tabellenführer at the moment btw I wonder if that means the 2.+3. get promoted and there is no playoff or the 4. gets playoff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

elbkaida posted:

Wtf Nürnberg, don't be such a Depp! HSV making GBS threads the bed is fully expected, they've been terrible this season and would have struggled massively in the playoff anyway.

Dynamo getting relegated while the coach we chased away two years ago gets promoted with Bielefeld(!!!) is the loving cherry on top of this shitcake of a season. Can't believe what a clownshow the managment of this club is, they sacked the best coach we had in ages because of their stupid internal slapfights. Only was able to watch the post-corona matches live and it was quite sad to see. The good run of form from before the break just wasn't there anymore and it was such a struggle to come back in two weeks after everyone had already started playing. What I saw never looked like Zweitligafussball unfortunately.
Proper gutted but hopefully with a new sport director and new coach and new players things can be rebuilt in the 3.Liga. :(

3.Liga has Bayern 2. Mannschaft as Tabellenführer at the moment btw I wonder if that means the 2.+3. get promoted and there is no playoff or the 4. gets playoff?

Der Klubb is a Depp ist keine hohle Phrase.

Also since the second Bayern team cannot promote, second and third place would get direct tickets, with the fourth ranked club playing Relegation against den Depp.