Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trump
This poll is closed.
Trump 94 0.22%
Toop 115 0.27%
Trno 109 0.25%
Tumble 109 0.25%
Torp 42163 98.21%
Treep 106 0.25%
Truro 112 0.26%
Traml 122 0.28%
Total: 637 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/JHWeissmann/status/1267457196696244227

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I load up my leaf blower with smoke from only the finest grade A ditch weed I can find

Suck on that, pigs

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Nonsense posted:

Cotton comes off waay stronger than Trump right now. That dotard Biden actually has a chance even if he doesn’t pick a VP. Christ Donny

yeah the chuds seem really rattled this time. i think trump hiding out in his bunker while dc burned messed up their hosed up brains

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

if this is true then where is my soros money, bitch

did you set up your direct deposit info

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

zegermans posted:

You can literally just watch the Downfall bunker scene with English translation with no edits and it's basically Trump's current state of mind

:yeah:

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

just so I’m absolutely clear because I’m a complete loving idiot: there genuinely isn’t an Antifa shadow organization, right? this is all made up bullshit and a literal boogeyman to scare frail white people into oppressing minorities some more?

if i went and filed paperwork to create a legion of doom llc with me and my dog as the directors, we'd have more of an organization then antifa

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/edokeefe/status/1267478663949357057?s=20

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

if this is true then where is my soros money, bitch

Get a load of this guy asking for soros checks and doesnt even know u need to reach the union mandated dick suckin quota to gain entry into the antifa organization

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

This is JUST what he needed to say. Very presidential.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/mattduss/status/1267458596230639617

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!
I get confused sometimes as to why Trump doesn't just resign, wipe his hands clean of everything and put it on/blame Pence and go back to playing golf 24/7 and live a happy dementia

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Deceptive Thinker posted:

I get confused sometimes as to why Trump doesn't just resign, wipe his hands clean of everything and put it on/blame Pence and go back to playing golf 24/7 and live a happy dementia

Because it's "losing" and he'd rather wreck his life on this rocks of this dumbass job than admit he was wrong about anything for a microsecond.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

just so I’m absolutely clear because I’m a complete loving idiot: there genuinely isn’t an Antifa shadow organization, right? this is all made up bullshit and a literal boogeyman to scare frail white people into oppressing minorities some more?

not very competent org if it does exist

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Deceptive Thinker posted:

you don't know any narcissists, be thankful

I was married to a female version of Trump for ten years, so
I know what's coming.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
https://twitter.com/edokeefe/status/1267480935823441920?s=21
oh my god, not “unhinged”

Annie Chickenstalker
Oct 12, 2005

Of course you dont know, YOU dont know because only I know

Grimey Drawer
*does a perfect active reload of bleach on my tactical leaf blower*

*Gears of war voice* NOICE

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

boethius posted:

Because it's "losing" and he'd rather wreck his life on this rocks of this dumbass job than admit he was wrong about anything for a microsecond.

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

boethius posted:

but he doesn't even need to admit he was wrong

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol that leaked immediately

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 354 days!
Cowering in the bunker corner, covered in big mac vomit : YOU GUYS HAVE TO GET TOUGH

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

tenderjerk posted:

Cowering in the bunker corner, covered in big mac vomit : YOU GUYS HAVE TO GET TOUGH

Lmao

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

wow if he continues being unhinged he might become even more isolated than ever before

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

he wants them to arrest cops ?

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

witness the power of this fully operational bill barr!!!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

which governor let the press listen in

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

and just like that, here we are.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
lol the presser this afternoon is gonna be a good one

Theris
Oct 9, 2007

Next thing you know, he'll be increasingly isolated. :ohdear:

Edit: it didn't even take me that long to type that wtf

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/lawcrimenews/status/1267481449990631430

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
the president hasn't been hinged a day in his life since 2016

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

it’s the opening of watchmen when alt history Nixon has the national guard shoot at hippies but it’s 2020 and it’s real life and the president is WWE Hall of Fame member Donald J Trump

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Shear Modulus posted:

which governor let the press listen in

all of them except desantis

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

Trump can only be placated by seeing what he wants reported on Fox or OANN so I'm guessing that's what this is about

It'll be like the "WE KILLED THE THIRD IN COMMAND OF ISIS" news blasts from a while back. Trump & others will boast about locking up the Chief of Antifa or whatever, and it'll just be some random dude/dudette who got flagged by 4chan or QCS.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

boethius posted:

trump could also never indirectly admit that obama was a better president then him. ideally he'd want to win 3 terms to make that point, but i actually think he would settle for completing a 2nd

hungry for crepes n shit
Aug 17, 2005

Tainen posted:

lol the presser this afternoon is gonna be a good one

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

Junkie Disease posted:

Anyone able to make a "MAGA 2 NITE" thang yet?

It was a farce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMrjeejmCpI

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

SOURCES: I’m getting reports that advisors are telling trump to back off his current rhetoric and that the president is becoming increasingly isolated and is lashing out.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
governors are just leaking trmpuo's phone rant live as it's happening

that's gotta be some good poo poo

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1267483101770506240

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Joementum posted:

the "airborne" part is certainly not

years in the making this post was.

I'm moving and can't keep up with everything RN. This is just all so weird and incredible. Donald Trumo's head is going to bifurcate and an automated gun turret will sprout from it at this rate.