Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trump
This poll is closed.
Trump 94 0.22%
Toop 115 0.27%
Trno 109 0.25%
Tumble 109 0.25%
Torp 42163 98.21%
Treep 106 0.25%
Truro 112 0.26%
Traml 122 0.28%
Total: 637 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I would simply stop hiring pussy rear end cops who need to shoot unarmed people for "rushing" at them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Remember not too long ago when a mentally handicapped individual escaped from where he was being taken care of and his caretaker (black) went after him and they got surrounded by cops so the caretaker (again, black) lied on the ground with his hands up yelling not to shoot at them.

then the cops shot at them anyway?

remember that guy who got arrested outside a hospital with an IV in him because the security guard and cops thought he was stealing it, then he had an asthma attack in the cop car and nearly died.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/spillanetpostre/status/1267503217824403458?s=21

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Diamond Joe: "My Camero is the perfect non-lethal weapon, I get 20 males hit per gallon"

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Lol

"just wing em"

Truly the best leaders. Ignore the fact that for regular human beings and even the goddamn military this is considered way out of bounds. If you're shooting, it's to kill. loving holy lol at this. What the gently caress.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Wrex Ruckus posted:

Trump had a beautful speech prepare that was going to heal and unite the nation, but he threw it in the trash can after Putin gave him the idea of "suppress dissidents with violence"

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/347191326112112640?lang=en

I'd say best friends, all things considered.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Winning hearts and minds

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
OBAMAGATE!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

drat, I always figured he'd pull people from ICE to do the dirty work.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 354 days!
lmao

jesus hes so weak

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Enough.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

"What if cops pulled out their numchucks and focused their chakra and did flippy tricks instead of murder?"

- Joe Biden

hungry for crepes n shit
Aug 17, 2005

Let's be realistic, you can't just not shoot people

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

PathAsc posted:

Truly the best leaders. Ignore the fact that for regular human beings and even the goddamn military this is considered way out of bounds. If you're shooting, it's to kill. loving holy lol at this. What the gently caress.

You're not even supposed to point the barrel of a gun you're sure is unloaded at anything you don't want to kill. That's gun safety 101 day 1.

The problem is that cops are extremely horny for a "good shoot" and have tacticlol speech circuit nutjob grifters touring the country literally telling them everyone is out to get them, be ready to kill in an instant, and if you kill the wrong person it's ok because it's just part of being ready to kill the right person WHO IS RIGHT BEHIND YOU LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Biden has me reeling with that one lmfao, it's a slow burner.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

tenderjerk posted:

lmao

jesus hes so weak

yeh it owns

TRUM!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
lmao they literally turned off their monitors

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pro-Tip: Chinese protesters carry umbrellas as shields against rubber bullets.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Joementum posted:

oh my god

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
startin to think this whole "Doungald Tromso as President" thing was a bad idea. In retrospect.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Intel&Sebastian posted:

You're not even supposed to point the barrel of a gun you're sure is unloaded at anything you don't want to kill. That's gun safety 101 day 1.

The problem is that cops are extremely horny for a "good shoot" and have tacticlol speech circuit nutjob grifters touring the country literally telling them everyone is out to get them, be ready to kill in an instant, and if you kill the wrong person it's ok because it's just part of being ready to kill the right person WHO IS RIGHT BEHIND YOU LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!

True, I guess I could have lead with that but I've already :words: about proper firearm use enough this month

Cops are the poster child for "deffo doing it wrong" WRT guns

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 354 days!

Iron Crowned posted:

Pro-Tip: Chinese protesters carry umbrellas as shields against rubber bullets.
I saw a lot of skateboards being used, which reminds me I should probably put the trucks on my deck

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 354 days!
Every night since MAGA NIGHT AT THE WHITE HOUSE??? hes had to sleep in the basement

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

My last braincell done cracked and pinged with that biden tweet. Holy gently caress no, voting ain't gonna solve poo poo - none of the politicians have a fuckin' clue on how to even start being empathetic to why the protests are happening gently caress.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1267506614954672128?s=19

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Joementum posted:

What did they all put up away messages for an hour or something?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

tenderjerk posted:

Every night since MAGA NIGHT AT THE WHITE HOUSE??? hes had to sleep in the basement

if someone inside the whitehouse is reading this post please put a chair in the elevator door while its open on the floor above or something

he'll be stuck down there forever

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Please remember to present your appendages to the arresting officer to be shot before attempting to cuff you. Failure to do so may result in being charged with attempted murder, if forfeiture of life occurs, the nearest black male will be arrested.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong

Woofer posted:

What did they all put up away messages for an hour or something?

lmao yes

quote:

The employees, who took the day off by logging into Facebook’s systems and requesting time off to support protesters across the country, also added an automated message to their emails saying that they were out of the office in a show of protest.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
i've never fired a gun in my life but i have played alot of shooters and i know how hard it is to hit a moving target in the leg...and thats assuming they aren't being a little bitch and picked oddjob

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
I thought Biden was handling this fairly well, until now.

https://twitter.com/bombsfall/status/1267507201519890433?s=19

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
Send Help; Trapped in Stupid Factory

what a bunch of dorks

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Intel&Sebastian posted:

The problem is that cops are extremely horny

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

COWARD! don't delete your Biden tweets

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
tabp,t

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

BIG WEEK COMING UP!