Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trump
This poll is closed.
Trump 94 0.22%
Toop 115 0.27%
Trno 109 0.25%
Tumble 109 0.25%
Torp 42163 98.21%
Treep 106 0.25%
Truro 112 0.26%
Traml 122 0.28%
Total: 637 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
maybe Biden meant "one armed man"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/SenaitTV/status/1267506895339864078?s=20

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

buddy I’m always armed *points at arms*

lol

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
none of this would have happened if we replaced the cops with friendly + helpful AntBot

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Colorado police seized military-style weapons and ammunition from so-called “boogaloo bois” who took part in weekend protests of police brutality.

Chevy McGee, a 20-year-old anti-government activist from Fort Collins, was stopped Friday evening near a downtown Denver protest, and police said they were called to investigate whether someone in McGee’s group was wearing a plate-carrier vest, reported the Colorado Times Recorder.

“Shout out to Denver PD for stealing our poo poo last night,” McGee posted on his Facebook account. “None of this left the trunk of our car, and they said they had reasonable suspicion because someone called that’s why they searched it. They cuffed us and let us go after 30 minutes.”

They just let them go. They let the domestic terrorists go after 30 minutes.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/breakfastclubam/status/1267485774330712066?s=20

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

ex post facho posted:

:buddy: just shoot them in the dick, my good friend Steve scaliese survived! :buddy:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Dustcat posted:

how's an unarmed person gonna swing a knife

is it on a chain held between their teeth

He's implying police should shoot the unarmed person in the knee and plant a knife to justify crippling them for life

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

This is not good

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

race riots and economic catastrophe and Biden actually opened his mouth making the news cycle focus on him lmao

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

IAMKOREA posted:

Quick thought experiment - let's say Trump actually cancelled the elections. How would you feel? Honestly at this point I think I wouldn't be phased. I think I'd probably even feel a little bit relieved. I definitely wouldn't be mad. The illusion of choice we have now is loving infuriating, much better to just rip off the bandage and be open about what we are living under.

If COVID, bad polls and vote-by-mail are still a thing for Trump by September I wouldn't be shocked if he tried something drastic. I think it's way too far away to make any real predictions but the fact that we're in June and there hasn't even really been a real campaign season is already enough to blow my mind. It feels good to not be talking about it but the reasons we aren't talking about it are pretty lol.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!
holy poo poo

what

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Bethamphetamine posted:

They just let them go. They let the domestic terrorists go after 30 minutes.

On the one hand, lol

On the other, since when is wearing a plate carrier an issue

Cops bad

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
the burden is on President Donald Trump now to give Joe Biden (Future President) a position as Caretaker of America until it's made official in 2021

Joe, it's Time

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

i should note that a lot of people on cspam want black neighborhoods to be burned down so they can post about it

:rolleyes:

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

what the gently caress

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

tenderjerk posted:

holy poo poo

what

Those people suck so hard.

Tekashi 6ix 9ine is more reputable than those turds.

Literal Hamster
Mar 11, 2012

YOSPOS

dominate me daddy

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

PathAsc posted:

On the one hand, lol

On the other, since when is wearing a plate carrier an issue

Cops bad

somebody clearly snitched and the cops want their snitch kept anonymous for now.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
i should note that a lot of people on cspam want the White House to be burned down so they can post about it

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

you can tell which people only know Charlamagne from the Biden clip because they're the ones surprised by this.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

tbh if you're gonna book Rush you gotta do it pretty soon

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
"...And the idea, that instead of, standing there and teaching a cop who's an unarmed person of.. comin' at em' with a knife or somethin' shoot em' in the leg,

[makes fingerguns]

instead of in the heart

[raises pointed fingergun from leg height to head height]

is a very different thing. There's a lot of different things you could change."

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Me the president, also a genius: If you've got riots over police brutality and murders you solve it with more police brutality and murders bing bong bing bong so simple very unfair to me but that's ok that's ok *wobbles side to side oddly*

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Just overheard my boss on the phone wondering if the gates and fences around his neighborhood could stop rioters (the conclusion: they could not), and mentioned that at least his teenaged son has a gun.

Lol this country.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

:whitewater: jfc

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
cops needed 14 guys emptying their entire clips and icing 2 civilians to shoot a guy stuck inside of a UPS truck's cab but yeah I'm sure they can shoot someone in the leg when they need to.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
i have no idea if property damage is strategically effective. i understand the concept but long-term it sorta hinges on public opinion, right

either way tho, i think that if you find yourself setting things on fire, you should do your very best to not burn down good things

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Intel&Sebastian posted:

i should note that a lot of people on cspam want the White House to be burned down so they can post about it

that and i believe the british admiralty should be allowed to impress american merchant marines into their service

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

🤔
:hmmyes:

just say :hmmno: to fascists today

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1267515702652678144?s=20

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

hmmmm

maybe I shouldn't be doing someone else's work for them...or at least allow them pilfer the fruits of my labor, so to speak.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/1267340213321453569

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

zegermans posted:

tbh if you're gonna book Rush you gotta do it pretty soon

nice

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

gently caress trump can see me?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1267515702652678144?s=19

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!
Maybe galvanizing your entire apparatus to anoint the first person to beat an immensely popular candidate in a primary was a fuckin stupid idea idk

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

when was the last good idea, and what was it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

tenderjerk posted:

Maybe galvanizing your entire apparatus to anoint the first person to beat an immensely popular candidate in a primary was a fuckin stupid idea idk