Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trump
This poll is closed.
Trump 94 0.22%
Toop 115 0.27%
Trno 109 0.25%
Tumble 109 0.25%
Torp 42163 98.21%
Treep 106 0.25%
Truro 112 0.26%
Traml 122 0.28%
Total: 637 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
if you want to see a south sudanese man insult a bunch of cops then this is the video for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ceWCgYZN-M

yes the man is also a cop but it's a great video

baw has issued a correction as of 19:35 on Jun 1, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

I'd like to believe on some level he knows it's not the right move, but he's forced to do it anyone to serve the insane persona he created.

Unfortunately, I think he's just a dumb piece of poo poo.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Broken Box posted:

omaha raising stakes

mad about how good this joke is

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Gripweed posted:

It's unbelievable, both parties have picked the absolute worst possible candidates for this moment.

I don't know how it's so unbelievable, they do it every time.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

tacodaemon posted:

this is true, but on the other hand, lmao like anybody in the world has the political juice to control the nypd

https://twitter.com/CMReynoso34/status/1267513868269621253

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/i-am-your-progressive-mayor-and-i-think-we-need-to-cut-our-roving-death-squads-a-bit-of-slack

quote:

I AM YOUR PROGRESSIVE MAYOR AND I THINK WE NEED TO CUT OUR ROVING DEATH SQUADS A BIT OF SLACK

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

oh for fucks sake

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1267522468400562183?s=19

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

The ex-Marine and supporter of President Donald Trump was charged in 2011 with reckless driving and carrying a concealed weapon, which was downgraded to disturbing the peace in another plea deal that carried a $200 fine.

Gardner was arrested in 1998 and 1999 for reckless driving and third-degree assault, and he also racked up numerous traffic citations.

The bar owner was taken into custody late Saturday but was not booked, and Omaha police said prosecutors would determine whether to charge him in Scurlock’s killing.

Gardner and his bars have been magnets for controversy, including his 2016 Facebook post demanding that transgender women undergo sex reassignment surgery before using women’s restrooms at his establishments.

He posted a photo of himself and Donald Trump Jr. in 2017, boasting that the president’s son returned his emails “100 percent of the time, every time.”

Social media users have complained that The Hive discriminated against black patrons, and one woman said Gardner had personally refused entry to her black husband while letting her white brother enter.

The State Liquor Authority issued Gardner a warning last year after he failed to cooperate with a police investigation of a possible assault at The Hive, which is themed around the band 311.

The band 311 is from Omaha, Nebraska. You might remember them from the famous popular song

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

cigarette holders?

...like old timey holdy-burny smokey sticks?

Freelancefogy
Mar 31, 2010

Wrex Ruckus posted:

oh for fucks sake

Maga Death squad it is.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8J8urC_8Jw

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

baw posted:

if you want to see a somali man insult a bunch of cops then this is the video for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ceWCgYZN-M

yes the somali man is also a cop but it's a great video

He's actually not FBI, your enjoyment can continue unabated

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

hm.. 311... "cops ate rear end"

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

juche avocado posted:

hm.. 311... "cops ate rear end"

311 was an inside job.

(brotendo)

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

bill barr. it's time. to galactivate

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Yamiche/status/1267523720945557504

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Bethamphetamine posted:

The band 311 is from Omaha, Nebraska. You might remember them from the famous popular song

It must be a really sad bar if it's themed around a lovely band from the 90's

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

19 o'clock posted:

311 was an inside job.

and i got off easy

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

We'll let you know after we shoot them.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

seems like a lot of words to say hes a neonazi he also supports the president so u dont really need to say it

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Its 2020 and People I Don't Like has fallen flat

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

good to see it's year 4 and they still haven't learned to not do his media for him like this

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Should I be hoarding toilet paper in preparation for martial law?

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Mayor Dave posted:

He's actually not FBI, your enjoyment can continue unabated

even better but why did the cops all poop their pants when they checked his id

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

A nightclub bouncer has more experience at crowd control and policing than the 101st airborne

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Fake News is Antifa - arrest all AmazonWashingtonPost, ClintonNN and MSDNC Antifa!

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Schmoe Cwead posted:

seems like a lot of words to say hes a neonazi he also supports the president so u dont really need to say it

"im gay and i suck dick" : stare: no.. NO

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

i have to check my notes but I believe this is not legal

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Bethamphetamine posted:

I kinda liked 311 :saddowns:

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

Conskill posted:

I know I know militarization of the police but Jesus gently caress is that a full sized APC blocking traffic?

I remember a time when "heavy police equipment" was just a shotgun in the trunk of a ford sedan

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Inspector Hound posted:

They could just be getting ready for another night, they still might charge him They won't charge him
surprise!
https://twitter.com/brianmastrewowt/status/1267519191730577408

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Chinatown posted:

Should I be hoarding toilet paper in preparation for martial law?

no, but soup — for marital law — yes!

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

good soup!

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

TMMadman posted:

I'd like to believe on some level he knows it's not the right move, but he's forced to do it anyone to serve the insane persona he created.

Unfortunately, I think he's just a dumb piece of poo poo.

What could possibly make you think Donald Trump of all people regards having state forces killing protesters as a bad thing in any way? Even if you're assuming he's putting on a front most of the time to appeal to CHUDs even the 80s Donald Trump was out writing op eds asking the state to kill the Central Park 5.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Joementum posted:

lmao they literally turned off their monitors

*sets slack status to "away"*
"no justice no peace motherfuckers"

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

yeah hi i live here

this city is about to burn

i just got the call, all businesses are closing and everyone is running the gently caress home

the motherfucker that killed that kid isn't even a cop and everyone who lives here knows the owner of the hive is a racist piece of poo poo

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Shear Modulus posted:

does anyone else remember how theres a bit in lethal weapon i think 2 where mel gibson kills a fleeing suspect and then danny glover says that a reasonable cop would shoot the fleeing suspect in the leg so they can be questioned

I mean to be fair that line is kind of just a setup for a little bit later when he does shoot a guy in the leg and then while he's gloating the guy pulls a 2nd gun and mel gibson shoots the suspect who falls into a pool and dies while caught in the bubble wrap pool cover (although since he just took 2 in the chest at short range he probably wasn't going to make it anyway) and then when they popped out of the pool, danny glover they got say 'did you ever meet anyone you didn't kill?' and gibson is all like 'I haven't killed you.yet'

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

phew. i'm glad they're going for the anarchists first, because i am not an anarchist

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

A nightclub bouncer has more experience at crowd control and policing than the 101st airborne

Not sure if you've noticed but neither of these guys is imagining the military "policing" these protests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme
oh you want to shoot a 22 yo in the neck on purpose? better make sure he's black otherwise there might be consequences