Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
https://twitter.com/pepipop/status/1267206363526152192

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Super Soaker Party! posted:

Turn on your monitor

i can still see it!

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Most protesters don't know this, but if the crowd selects a champion and defeats him in single combat the police legally have to leave.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

canyoneer posted:

Most protesters don't know this, but if the crowd selects a champion and defeats him in single combat the police legally have to leave.

His arms blend in with the cops behind him so he looks like just a giant torso.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I'm making the big smoke noise just looking at that photo.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Just trip that guy and hed be down for a good ten minutes looking like this little puppy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxdPYCc_1mU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

OwlFancier posted:

I'm making the big smoke noise just looking at that photo.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Alternative joke: Where's Ornstein?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

He's not the real danger; it's the small cop riding on his shoulders you really gotta look out for.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Neddy Seagoon posted:

He's not the real danger; it's the small cop riding on his shoulders you really gotta look out for.

Who runs barter town?

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Nah, just back up briskly for more than a minute and he'll collapse out of breath.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I clicked that Chungus tweet and found a thread arguing about whether it's right to body shame that poor riot policeman

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Lotta fat fucks trying to defend fat cops in that thread

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Fatass solidarity before class solidarity.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

e: nvm funny pics thread

voiceless anal fricative has a new favorite as of 21:36 on Jun 1, 2020

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
trap sprung

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.
Big Chungus is funny as hell but goddamn don't pretend it isn't insulting as gently caress.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Open season on minorities...but don't say a mean word about cops...that would be devastating.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
in awe at the size of this lad. absolute unit.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

If you're fat, you shouldn't be a cop.

Because nobody should be a cop.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Parrotine posted:

Looks like a shaved scrotum with a face and legs

Super Soaker Party! posted:

Turn on your monitor
I've seen this comeback countless times here on SA, but this particular context is the one that finally broke me. :cheers:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

nobody should be a cop.

Cops are all highschool bullies and their cronies, and the people they bullied that became collaborators to avoid worse bullying. It's just a bucket for the weakest minded people to empower themselves and unite in the common interest of petty revenge on minorities. Has absolutely nothing to do with justice or helping the community and they know it.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Can't believe they missed the opportunity to say Pig Chungus

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

Open season on minorities...but don't say a mean word about cops...that would be devastating.

the idea is that slurs hurt other people as well, which the cops do enough of on their own

anyway, a pair of pictures that are very funny together

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

poo poo, the beard assimilated his fist

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Him being fat is whatever but him deciding to try and fit into a regular size flak vest is loving hilarious.

Is he even a cop or is he one of those weirdo cop cosplayers.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

canyoneer posted:

in awe at the size of this lad. absolute unit.

That guy is who they mean when dispatch calls for all units.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Just Offscreen posted:

Big Chungus is funny as hell but goddamn don't pretend it isn't insulting as gently caress.

We, uh, we weren't trying to be nice to the cop.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Wow the list of derails I posted will have to be updated with the "cop body insult" detail of 2020-2021.

I'll wade in -- drat, every single police officer, trooper, is crap (DESPOTIC)

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Lobok posted:

:lol:

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Lobok posted:

:golfclap:

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

See, this is why I was so against privatizing travel to space. Now every dipshit is going to try it.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

bike tory posted:

the idea is that slurs hurt other people as well, which the cops do enough of on their own

anyway, a pair of pictures that are very funny together

You really need the third picture in the triptych to appreciate it fully. The crowd expressions are a joy.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I really want to know what the people trying to play chicken with the roundabout are thinking.

Like... you can see the middle is raised up, they deliberately paint the thing so you can clearly see there is an obstacle in the way.

Can they just not... conceive of the idea that the road may not continue in a straight line indefinitely? Do they react the same way at corners?

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

OwlFancier posted:

I really want to know what the people trying to play chicken with the roundabout are thinking.

Like... you can see the middle is raised up, they deliberately paint the thing so you can clearly see there is an obstacle in the way.

Can they just not... conceive of the idea that the road may not continue in a straight line indefinitely? Do they react the same way at corners?

Alcohol.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

OwlFancier posted:

They did it in purpose to see if they could land a sweet jump. Nothing else going on at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Cell phones.