Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

PhazonLink posted:

so that means covid is never forget times some multiple higher than 1 right?

e:

he saw bunkerbtich birdtags and couldnt take it.

Covid is currently a 90/11 for NYC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Bobby Digital posted:

drat, the saudi royal family is going to have to step up their game.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

TheKennedys posted:

In the Before-Time I was a line cook at a truck stop restaurant, can confirm, truckers are like 80% chuds, 100% if they're prior service

for some reason the vet > trucker pipeline produces smoothbrained racists, idk :(

Servicemembers receive 3 years of free college or vocational education following an honorable discharge.

Everyone I know who got out of the service is currently truckin' and fuckin' is ineligible for those benefits.

The mental issues that lead you to try and punch out a superior officer, or try to sneak back into the barracks at 2:00am completely loving blasted on cocaine are bizarrely and inextricably linked with those that cause CHUDery and the urge to go "OOH RAH NO FORMER MARINES" and putting "PROUD VETERAN" swag all over yourself and your rig

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

Bobby Digital posted:

I think you mean this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ8Ka5O9J1g&t=32s

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Elviscat posted:

Servicemembers receive 3 years of free college or vocational education following an honorable discharge.

Everyone I know who got out of the service is currently truckin' and fuckin' is ineligible for those benefits.

The mental issues that lead you to try and punch out a superior officer, or try to sneak back into the barracks at 2:00am completely loving blasted on cocaine are bizarrely and inextricably linked with those that cause CHUDery and the urge to go "OOH RAH NO FORMER MARINES" and putting "PROUD VETERAN" swag all over yourself and your rig

In my experience, the people that I served with that got out and post on social media, it seems the louder they shout about their service the less they did. Especially since I served in a relatively very safe area of the service it seems bonkers to me to see these guys posting the "Ooh rah American Hero" poo poo and I'm like God drat Jim, you blazed off all your maintenance and slept on watch most of the time. I am willing to believe it is similar across most branches as well.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Yeah, that's been my experience on SM and in the couple VFWs I've been in too.

My only theory is they weren't in long enough to suffer the burnout, apathy and ennui that comes with years in.

poo poo, I'm FB friends with a few people that have 30+ years in, and they're just posting about their cool retirement ponytails and beards and poo poo.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Mak0rz posted:

Wasn't he peeing his dipe in a bunker less than 24 hours ago?

It's literally why he got them to gas and beat up the protestors. People were laughing at him about being taken to the bunker so he organised the photo op and walk to church to show how tough he is.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/MidnightVoyager/status/1267288665866240011

quote:

Twitter

Hello,

We have received a complaint regarding your account, @MidnightVoyager, for the following content.

Tweet ID: 1267288665866240011
Tweet Text: @KateMonster08 @indyfromspace The weak spot on horses in general is the legs. Just saying, if you want to take out a horse, go for the legs.

We have investigated the reported content and could not identify any violations of the Twitter Rules (https://support.twitter.com/articles/18311) or German law. Accordingly, we have not taken any action at this time.

Sincerely,

Twitter

I seem to have angered someone on Twitter.

I genuinely did not think this tweet would be a honeypot, but the replies are a hell of a trip.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Elviscat posted:

Yeah, that's been my experience on SM and in the couple VFWs I've been in too.

My only theory is they weren't in long enough to suffer the burnout, apathy and ennui that comes with years in.

poo poo, I'm FB friends with a few people that have 30+ years in, and they're just posting about their cool retirement ponytails and beards and poo poo.

What is really loving wild is that I am the Post Commander for the local American Legion, which is kind of like the VFW, and pretty much no one else there likes my politics, but none of them have the where withall to run the organization. I am not sure I will last long in the position though; my work to change the organization from a drunk tank to a community service oriented service club is meeting some opposition. They have all "Already done their service!".

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
An idiot just posted reposted this on facebook. Note this is the same idiot who was reposting covid conspiracies and poo poo. I didn't know where it was going until the end. Spoilered for fun!

Copy/paste because it's easier than jamming it on imgur.

quote:

Alright so I’m open minded and even though George lost his life. Hear this out!

The Floyd event was staged.
Staged Event?
These officers were involved with something, I’m not sure exactly what, but something is just not adding up.

I think there is at the very least the “possibility”, that this was a filmed public execution of a black man by a white cop, with the purpose of creating racial tensions and driving a wedge in the growing group of anti deep state sentiment from comon people, that have already been psychologically traumatized by Covid 19 fears.

Historically, in election years and in politically contested areas or in groups, racial or gun violence incidents are becoming common place. Considering the rising approval rating of President Trump in the black community, an event like this was unfortunately “Predictable”
Consider these points and contrast them to every other police brutality incident you've ever seen.

The filmed portion of the incident was about 10 minutes long. In that amount of time, three officers are holding one handcuffed man down. You only know that because of the pictures taken from across the street. You can't see the other two officers in the video because they are behind the vehicle. During 8 minutes of the entire video, the officer has his knee on George Floyd's neck, which is not taught or approved by any law enforcement agency.

Additionally, other than the Asian officer speaking occasionally to the crowd of bystanders, there is no communication from any of the officers to Mr. Floyd. No talking, no shouting. When have you ever seen a police brutality video without police shouting?

Additionally, the police had no goal. They weren't trying to subdue him for arrest, he was already handcuffed and all they needed to do, was place him in the back of the car. There is no plausible explanation for taking him to the ground and having three men on top of a handcuffed man, a knee placed on his neck. Mr. Floyd presented no threat and was not resisting. The only goal that there appeared to be was exactly what happened: “To be filmed brutally killing a black man”.

Think about this, these officers did not care about being filmed, in fact the officer stared into the camera with soulless eyes and an emotionless face, reminiscent of an assassin, as he knowingly killed an American Citizen.
None of the officers spoke among themselves or did they speak to Mr. Floyd. They did not respond to his pleas for life. They just sat and kneeled on him until he was passed out and then waited an additional 4 minutes after Mr. Floyd lost consciousness to ensure that Mr. Floyd was dead and could not be revived.

The bystanders are verbally communicating to the officers, that he isn't breathing. Unlike any other similar incident, you never see the officers getting on police radios. You never see or hear them calling dispatch for backup. No other police units arrive on the scene and strangely enough, the crowd does not seem to grow either.
The scene does not end until an ambulance arrives and they unceremoniously flop him on a gurney. At no point does anyone in a uniform ever check his vitals. “As if they aren't remotely curious about the situation they are in” BTW. who called the ambulance and for what reason? Because if the reason was that Mr. Floyd was having a medical issue, they wouldn't have still been crushing his neck.

Shortly after the video went viral, a fake Facebook page supposedly belonging to the officer, at the center of the murder appears and pictures are uploaded that say "Stand your Ground" and "Trump 2020". A picture of the cop with a red ballcap that says "Make America White Again". A friends list populated with obvious sock accounts and people clearly not his friends. This is the same kind of fake Facebook stunt that happened with a group made to look like support for the men involved with the Ahmed Aubrey case.

Is it mere coincidence that this happens the week after “race” becomes a major political issue after the Biden "You ain't Black" gaffe, started to threaten the black vote the Democrats so desperately count on?

Additionally, there is substantial video evidence to arrest at least one officer now. Why would the local authorities not charge him immediately, unless there was a political advantage not to!

Is it mere coincidence that this happens right about the exact moment the COVID-19 fear campaign falls apart, and after it has psychologically traumatized the entire country and got everyone at each other's throats and suicide attempts are spiking? Is it mere coincidence that this happens after the Auhmed Aubrey case... Which somehow eluded the mainstream media completely until two whole months after he was killed? When has that ever happened? Timing issue? Is it mere coincidence that Supreme Race Baiter Obama was making videos a couple weeks ago connecting COVID with "Systemic Racism"?

FINALLY....‼️‼️ this entire scene plays out with the cop car and license plate that says "POLICE". The plate was perfectly framed for maximum subliminal impact. This also means he was literally just 1 foot away from the back seat of the police car and these cops thought it was smarter to kill a black man on camera, than to pick him up and move him one foot into the back of the police car.

You can draw your own conclusions, but this appears to have all the earmarks of George Soros. Please open your eyes!!!!

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

ilmucche posted:

An idiot just posted reposted this on facebook. Note this is the same idiot who was reposting covid conspiracies and poo poo. I didn't know where it was going until the end. Spoilered for fun!

Copy/paste because it's easier than jamming it on imgur.

I guess I just don't understand what people think George Soros' evil ultimate goal is? To my knowledge he doesn't run for office, and if he wanted to influence politics (more) he certainly has enough money that he could likely influence the president right now directly? I guess it is the same thing with Covid and Bill Gates. These people have for all intents and purposes near infinite money, so what is the end game they are angling for?

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

IncredibleIgloo posted:

I guess I just don't understand what people think George Soros' evil ultimate goal is? To my knowledge he doesn't run for office, and if he wanted to influence politics (more) he certainly has enough money that he could likely influence the president right now directly? I guess it is the same thing with Covid and Bill Gates. These people have for all intents and purposes near infinite money, so what is the end game they are angling for?

To kill half the worlds population duh. That's what the 5G Kill network is for.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Edit: Wrong thread.

meatpimp has a new favorite as of 12:18 on Jun 2, 2020

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
If there was an actual deep state running this, why would they want to depose Trump? If you had even a tenth of their supposed capital, you could pass literally anything by running it on Fox News and telling Trump he’s a smart and good president. Or if you wanna be real sneaky, tell him the fake news are against whatever you want him to do.

Wanna put 5g autism chips in the population? Have Fox News put CNN or whoever on blast for being against these very stable and good vaccines. Want martial law? Tell him all the blacks and antifas are coming to kill him and also they called him a bitchmade baby when he tried to hide.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Mak0rz posted:

Lol no you dope he had to bypass countless signs and purposefully go around barricades.

Oh hey: https://www.startribune.com/truck-driver-didn-t-intend-to-hit-protesters-on-35w-bridge-state-officials-say/570925582/

They closed the interstates 2 hours earlier than the day before. I had no idea until I saw it on social media. So yeah, I can see someone making a mistake and loving up.

I live in the Cities. I want energy to go towards changes to MPD/SPPD. If some trucker made a mistake, then I don’t want people focusing on them.

Boywhiz88 has a new favorite as of 13:10 on Jun 2, 2020

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Oh gently caress well if the police are saying it was an accident

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Boywhiz88 posted:

Oh hey: https://www.startribune.com/truck-driver-didn-t-intend-to-hit-protesters-on-35w-bridge-state-officials-say/570925582/

They closed the interstates 2 hours earlier than the day before. I had no idea until I saw it on social media. So yeah, I can see someone making a mistake and loving up.

I live in the Cities. I want energy to go towards changes to MPD/SPPD. If some trucker made a mistake, then I don’t want people focusing on them.

Oh look. A poster with "88" in their username excusing someone ploughing a truck through an anti fascist protest.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Breetai posted:

Oh look. A poster with "88" in their username excusing someone ploughing a truck through an anti fascist protest.

I’m pretty sure that 88 is the year they were born. They regged in 2005, there’s tons of people born in 88 who had it as part of screennames long before people outside of meganazi circles ran into it being a code for something.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Boywhiz more like HITLER?!?!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

So how are people born in the year 69420?

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004

Breetai posted:

Even if that designated their age, I'm not sure what relevance that has to what they're saying. Swing and a miss.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Yeah, it’s my birth year. I made the statement yesterday or whatever that i saw a post that the trucker was in that position because a local gas station called in a favor.

I’m more likely to believe that it’s a result of a bunch of things falling into line for a lovely result, rather than “man is so incensed to kill people on highway that he bypasses their roadblocks (without getting caught or noticed?), gets to the protest, and then slams on his breaks creating minimal injury and no loss-of-life.”

I’m having to watch all the people in my bougie, low-crime neighborhood freak out over loving nothing. There’s so much misinformation in the Twin Cities, intentional or otherwise, that yeah, I’m gonna step up for a slightly better explanation.

I’ve had nothing but negative run-ins with cops, SPPD has punched me in the back of the head while I was cuffed. You don’t know me, so don’t presume that you do. Meanwhile, I’ll keep focusing my disdain on actual CHUDs and the loving police.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/DanCrenshawTX/status/1267805422204919808

SNL should have made more fun of this fucker.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/ohnationalguard/status/1267458155677650945?s=21

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

I’m surprised he’s not upset that the police are creating more Dan Crenshaw-looking folks.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax
https://twitter.com/funkemcfly/status/1267482799520583687?s=20

funkemcfly is not the idiot

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

I’m Not Racist, I’m Just Kinky

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Henchman of Santa posted:

So the sad part is I know her personally, and she's a hardcore BLM protester. She's just this loving stupid as to do this and post it on Facebook right now.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Midnight Voyager posted:

https://twitter.com/MidnightVoyager/status/1267288665866240011

I seem to have angered someone on Twitter.

I genuinely did not think this tweet would be a honeypot, but the replies are a hell of a trip.

I heard something about German law is super draconian against certain things on social media, which Chuds know by heart, so the fact that it says you "didn't violate German Law," means a Chud tried to report you.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://twitter.com/ewufortheloss/status/1267539200846389249?s=21

Lady poses for photo pretending to help and then jumps into her Mercedes and drives away

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Oh we doing photo op content now?

https://twitter.com/heatherscope/status/1267823160482643970

https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/1267822870882709509

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Separation of church and what?

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Anora posted:

I heard something about German law is super draconian against certain things on social media, which Chuds know by heart, so the fact that it says you "didn't violate German Law," means a Chud tried to report you.

As far as I know, in German law it is very illegal to espouse Nazi views, so twitter and other platforms actually have effective policing for german users because Germany is actually willing to prosecute that stuff.

This is something a lot of chuds are likely to be stung by, but rather harder for them to weaponise.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I hope they just keep holding up progressively bigger Bibles.

XA Shere
Apr 18, 2019

Scratch Monkey posted:

https://twitter.com/ewufortheloss/status/1267539200846389249?s=21

Lady poses for photo pretending to help and then jumps into her Mercedes and drives away

White appropriation is so loving funny sometimes.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
That scene in the Rabbit of Seville where Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd keep wheeling out progressively larger cannons, only it's two Elmers and no Bugs

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
https://mobile.twitter.com/friendoftoads/status/1267845403434782720

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

I will never forgive antique toaster reviewer Technology Connections for turning his back to the great nation of America

https://twitter.com/PhillipJ_Roman/status/1267587952701575168

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Henchman of Santa posted:

New thread title!