Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trump
This poll is closed.
Trump 94 0.22%
Toop 115 0.27%
Trno 109 0.25%
Tumble 109 0.25%
Torp 42163 98.21%
Treep 106 0.25%
Truro 112 0.26%
Traml 122 0.28%
Total: 637 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

emfive posted:

Hey did anybody else used to go places and do stuff?

I hated it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

emfive posted:

oh man are you asking the wrong internet forum

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

your grilling, holding tongs and the cops blast you claiming you had a luger pistol in your hands

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Joementum posted:

obviously a vital task of the civilian head of our military

https://twitter.com/bradheath/status/1267988362704666626

was this constitutional

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Joementum posted:

oh man are you asking the wrong internet forum

sometimes I used to go to places with the computer and post on this internet formum

mostly beer places

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

was this constitutional

the president is only allowed to ask him for a report from his agency, he can't order him to go look at a toilet

but if he wants to go look at a toilet on his own, that's fine

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

was this constitutional

constitutino gay so what

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

there seems to be some blame game going around regarding trump's church photo op yesterday; so far i've variously seen people trying to blame it on ivanka, jared, barr, and hopey

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

was this constitutional

ah HAH!!!!!

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

emfive posted:

in my 20s some

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Joementum posted:

the president is only allowed to ask him for a report from his agency, he can't order him to go look at a toilet

but if he wants to go look at a toilet on his own, that's fine

can the report be a verbal report while following the president (to look at a toilet)

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Nonsense posted:

your grilling, holding tongs and the cops blast you claiming you had a luger pistol in your hands

I think the video shows he was holding a gun. The problem is the police lie that he started shooting at them for no reason, when the video clearly shows bullets hitting the building and people panicking before McAtee shoots back.

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

emfive posted:

yea I've read that even in the Napoleonic wars bayonet wounds were really rare

The exception would be when infantry formed squares to deal with cavalry charges, probably the only people who got hurt were horses :smith:
The wounds were rare but bayonet charges were definitely a thing in napoleonic battles. The idea was if an infantry line was close to breaking, they might have enough left in them to exchange a few more volleys of fire but if you just charge them they'll break right away. A wall of glinting bayonets charging at you psychologically feels like a much surer death than flying bullets you can't really see.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

what the gently caress. like in what loving reality does the video show what the cops claimed happened.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/will_doran/status/1267947771358781440

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

can the report be a verbal report while following the president (to look at a toilet)

hilariously, no. it must be in writing.

Annie Chickenstalker
Oct 12, 2005

Of course you dont know, YOU dont know because only I know

Grimey Drawer

Johnny Joestar posted:

if some of you weak motherfuckers are going to go on about nothing mattering when people are getting tear gas canisters pinged off of their skulls at point blank and countries around the world are holding protests in the name of the poo poo happening here all due to a black dude getting executed by a pig over the course of 8 minutes while begging for his life and crying for his mother then do us all a favor and go the gently caress away

correct, i would also argue that these demonstrations are, in fact, The Mattering

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Joementum posted:

hilariously, no. it must be in writing.

man they really thought of everything

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

what the gently caress. like in what loving reality does the video show what the cops claimed happened.

it doesnt if im keeping my stories straight this guy reguarly cooked bbq for cops and everyone in the neighborhood knew him

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

lmbo at "I yield my time, gently caress you"

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/redistrict/status/1268003750679117834?s=21

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

cumshitter posted:

lmbo at "I yield my time, gently caress you"

we need more of this decorum in the senate

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lol if steve king loses

where is steve kornaki

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1268005302605164545

He's just about seen enough

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

de escalated

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

“The officers were Wake County sheriff’s deputies, and they were responding to an anonymous tip that people were supplying water and other supplies to protesters, Eric Curry, a spokesman for the sheriff, said in an email.”

I know ACAB, but what loving monster sends that tip in.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

blue shorts has a gun out, mcatee I can't tell but there's a gun on the ground at the end, and you can kind of see something being shot at the cops. really looks like the cops shot first though and really are responsible for that whole mess

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

emfive posted:

im just a big dissociated orb now

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Mrs. Dash posted:

The wounds were rare but bayonet charges were definitely a thing in napoleonic battles. The idea was if an infantry line was close to breaking, they might have enough left in them to exchange a few more volleys of fire but if you just charge them they'll break right away. A wall of glinting bayonets charging at you psychologically feels like a much surer death than flying bullets you can't really see.

Yea I'm pretty well versed but actual wounds didn't happen much because the troops would run away when people were running directly at them with steel swords

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Ragequit posted:

“The officers were Wake County sheriff’s deputies, and they were responding to an anonymous tip that people were supplying water and other supplies to protesters, Eric Curry, a spokesman for the sheriff, said in an email.”

I know ACAB, but what loving monster sends that tip in.

one of the cops

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

bayoneting you’re own people isn’t good Imho

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

emfive posted:

Yea I'm pretty well versed but actual wounds didn't happen much because the troops would run away when people were running directly at them with steel swords

a mosin bayonett is also the screw driver to take apart the reciever to clean

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

bayonett: good for kebab, smores

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvIc-jmj3JY

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 363 days!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1268006529678049281

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

good thing big boi still twetting

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

hahahahhahahahaha YES!!! YES!!!!!!!!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 363 days!
Is he telling himself he got it wrong :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

please dont sleep ever mister president