Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I kind of want a LOOTERS RIOTERS shirt but then I'm a safe whitey

LOL at the chuck taylors and ripped jeans on that urban youth who's kneeling on my freedoms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Truly it is the protestors who kneeled on a mans neck for ten minutes until he died while people pleaded with them to stop

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

This “honouring George” thing seems pretty dumb

T. Bombastus
Feb 18, 2013

Calico Heart posted:

Truly it is the protestors who kneeled on a mans neck for ten minutes until he died while people pleaded with them to stop
literally what cops believe

https://deadline.com/2020/06/lapd-chief-michael-moore-george-floyds-death-is-on-looters-hands-1202948867/

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

picturing an ideal world where a conservative cartoonist inadvertently finds himself in a protest zone and while following his "do everything peacefully and correctly" creed in order to extricate himself from the situation gets a tear gas canister shot into his eye by a cop just because

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

T. Bombastus posted:

You shouldn't read the thread if it fucks you up too much, but this was always the case. Lester and most of the rest of these freaks are (or were, until the collapse of the industry) employed by newspapers intended to appeal to broad swathes of the population.

You're right. I just shouldn't read this utter poo poo. Knowing that there are so many Americans who genuinely believe this tripe is just too much for me. America was built on bigotry and it survives on bigotry. There are white people patrolling the downtown of my city with assault rifles to make sure "they" don't get too uppity and cause property damage. gently caress all of this. I'm out.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

quote:

NOT IN OUR HOUSE!
As we watch the “peaceful protesters” blow up ATM machines, burn businesses and beat innocent people, something happened last week which in a normal news cycle would have had the usual suspects howling.

President Trump ended the United States’ relationship with the World Health Organization which has become an arm of propaganda for China’s Communist Party. The WHO got everything wrong about Covid-19, (remember that?) from claiming millions would die to claiming the virus could not be transfered human to human. The current head of the WHO, Mr. Tedros Adhanom, former Health Minister and Foreign Minister of Ethiopia, is a willing shill for China and claimed you can’t call the virus the Wuhan-virus because that’s racist.

The President is correct in severing ties with the World Health Organization over their handling of the “Plannedemic”, the USA can spend the $500 million WHO funding on American citizens instead of flushing it down the WHO toilet. Yes, the USA is the largest source of funding to the WHO and looks like some of the loafer countries will have to step up to make up the difference.

President Trump basically told the WHO, “Not in Our House”, and kicked them out the door.

Now we ask who’s next ? We have a good idea…

Tina

Finally, Original Tina Toon artwork available- “Not In Our House”

(Tina’s cartoon Red Wave was posted and Rted by President Donald J. Trump)

E: https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/1267870978157056000?s=20

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Is he saying these three other accounts should rank higher on the racist-o-meter? If so, this is a reasonable suggestion.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Pants Donkey posted:

We’re now in the “please die quietly” phase of conservative reaction.

Calico Heart posted:

They loving love this approach. "When you think about it, what you're doing is sort of like this horrible thing the people I support actually, provably, literally did! You know, the thing that kicked this all off to begin with? Gotcha!"

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the return of horse racing and parliament — Senior MPs have warned that many elderly members of parliament and those with health conditions will be “disenfranchised” and put at risk of contracting Covid-19 if they are forced back to the House of Commons for debates and votes this week"

Telegraph:

High-speed collision and fatal injury spoil racing's long-awaited return

Independent:

George Floyd killing: widespread curfews fail to stop fresh wave of protests across US

Times:

Christo obituary

Evening Standard:

Coronavirus: Ministers 'looking at ways to relax travel quarantine rule'

Mail:
PAUL THOMAS on... car dealers reopening

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

...cumpass?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

gently caress all the way off.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

F

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

The gently caress?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

duz posted:

The gently caress?

https://twitter.com/natebeeler/status/1267858665903665153

Just in case anyone thinks they're misinterpreting this.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Vib Rib posted:

They loving love this approach. "When you think about it, what you're doing is sort of like this horrible thing the people I support actually, provably, literally did! You know, the thing that kicked this all off to begin with? Gotcha!"

You're really underselling it. They need a symbol to show that something is beyond the pale, so egregious that no sane human could believe it is a proper thing to do. So they portray them as doing the most horrible thing imaginable, which is the very thing they're defending.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
:finland: Ville Ranta

"Why can't you protest in some other way?!"

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Now that’s subtle...

the antifaman’s irises

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

The Bloop posted:

LOL at the chuck taylors and ripped jeans on that urban youth who's kneeling on my freedoms
White Girl Grunge from last year is going to kill us all!

Antifa wants to spank America. Trump wants to kill it. AGC?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Good edit

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Jay Rust posted:

Now that’s subtle...

the antifaman’s irises

Also the foot

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Rowe:

Wilcox:

Zanetti:

Leak, Son of Leak:

Coronavirus false positive result for Blackwater man Nathan Turner prompts apology from Queensland Premier (ABC).

Knight:

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I swear the US and Australia are in some kind of sibling rivalry to out-racist one another to impress Mum.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is

Pants Donkey posted:

I swear the US and Australia are in some kind of sibling rivalry to out-racist one another to impress Mum.

meanwhile, the uk is sitting there 'very impressive, dears, but i've been doing this for centuries longer than either of you'

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003
Like an evil horny Santa Claus.

https://www.alternet.org/2020/06/ci...blue-line-flag/

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

i hate what's posted in this thread

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Wistful of Dollars posted:

i hate what's posted in this thread

That’s why I take monthslong leaves from this thread whenever poo poo starts getting too dire

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I kinda see these comics as the terrified flailings of their goblin artists. Terrified of real change. Its like schadenfreude. Im laughing at a bunch of bigots poo poo their pants because some brown people said no.

The Artificial Kid
Feb 22, 2002
Plibble

Fister Roboto posted:

gently caress all the way off.
I wasn't sure about this one.

I mean first of all I resent the whole, overblown "antifa are the terrorist vanguard of the left" thing that the right wing are always trying to pull.

BUT in this comic it does seem that they're saying that riotous behaviour may be bad (giving Uncle Sam a whuppin'), but it's the authoritarian president who is kneeling on America's neck. Could be a clumsy attempt at a good message.

Edit - never mind, I saw the twitter post, the cartoonist is a total cuntidiot.

The Artificial Kid fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Jun 3, 2020

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

https://mobile.twitter.com/rothschildmd/status/1268071861356834816

Apparently David Dees is dead?

Rest in piss. Angels are stacking your shoes in Heaven now

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Given that he was very obviously very ill, I'm saving my piss for the graves of the Stantises and Ramirezes of the world. At least he's at peace, I hope his cats are looked after.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:zpatriot:he is with the illuminati now, many kilometres under the earth's crust.
Everything's better down where it's wetter and safe from reptoids.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Given that he was very obviously very ill, I'm saving my piss for the graves of the Stantises and Ramirezes of the world. At least he's at peace, I hope his cats are looked after.

I seriously have it in my bucket list to piss on Trump’s in some form or fashion.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Joke's on you, that's what he wants!

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I imagine he'll have a grave not unlike Ronald Reagan's, designed to taunt anyone who is not able to do just that:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I step away from this thread for a few days and come back wondering what kind of crazy cartoons must be happening

not a single one that represents the reality of the situation. Not one that even comes close to having a take on the events that are actually happening