Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trump
This poll is closed.
Trump 94 0.22%
Toop 115 0.27%
Trno 109 0.25%
Tumble 109 0.25%
Torp 42163 98.21%
Treep 106 0.25%
Truro 112 0.26%
Traml 122 0.28%
Total: 637 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

ex post facho posted:

lolllllll 19,000 new covid cases in 24hr lmfao

:rip: america

the rioters have unleashed a plague!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

ex post facho posted:

ICE COLD

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

add police brutality and you have two great flavors that taste great together

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

ex post facho posted:

It's weird how the incubation period is 2 weeks and 2 weeks ago the lockdown ended for most of the USA.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

lol jim jones rear end cult

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
hey guys heads up if you come over later for my Beck (subs not dubs) watch party I want NO MASKS and NO SOSTANCINFHBFNFNF

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Trump would still have two scoops

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

lmbo this is going to piss off bunker bitch so bad

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Nonsense posted:

he already said it was A bible. That's it. There is no owning him on that issue anymore

imo he said it was "gay" bible :smuggo: take that cheeto in chief #resistance

EDIT: SORRYsosrrysorry i m tryign to delete it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ex post facho posted:

is there anyone still alive in florida

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

RASHIBA WALLACE posted:

Schnorkles I want to believe you very much. I'm curious about consistently polling over 50 though. Today's general election polls show Biden at 52 (RV), 47 (RV), 48 (LV). Is that significantly better than Hillary's numbers around this time in 2016?

I'm also seeing from today: Trump +4 in PA, Trump +1 in AZ, Wisconsin tied, and Biden only +2 in Michigan. (But also Biden +3 in FL and +1 in NC??) If these are the numbers during a pandemic and national protesting, is the bottom really falling out? Please soothe me with some big beautiful aerodynamic numbers.

no, sorry

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

he will condemn the protests and mail in a ballot for trump live on tv

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Squizzle posted:

just manny puig and his alligator tribe

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Squizzle posted:

Speaking of which have we heard about any protests in Florida

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

bunker b——- is such a good nickname for trmll

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Zil posted:

yeah there's protests in tampa and jacksonville at least and they're still ongoing. not sure about south florida and orlando

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Squizzle posted:

its called the dangle zone now

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Joementum posted:

Irene Triplett, 90, died yesterday. She received $73.13/mo in pension payments for her father's service in the Union army during the Civil War and was the last such living beneficiary.

born 1930? father served in a war that ended in 1865? if he was 14 while serving, he was born 1851. he was 80-ish when he fathered her? nOice

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Dewgy posted:

got called brainwashed into the victim mentality today by a dude with a prominent pow/mia flag in his profile pic

it's always fuckin projection lmao

projed balls

theyre not really enforcing the curfew in my part of town so im still taking walks at night when its nice and cool

i saw some motherfucker driving around in an urban camo humvee with two giant flags waving from the back: a US flag and a blue lives matter punisher logo flag

my first reaction was "thats either a cop with a small dick or a small dicked man who wants to be a cop"

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Zil posted:

there were protests in 50 states last night dude. lots of states with multiple gatherings

no friggin way there wasnt one in florida

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Meanwhile, in in DC...

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

🐢🦠🤢⚰️🐢🦠🤢⚰️🐢🦠🤢⚰️🐢🦠🤢⚰️🐢🦠🤢⚰️🐢🦠🤢⚰️🐢🦠🤢⚰️🐢🦠🤢⚰️🐢🦠🤢⚰️🐢🦠🤢⚰️🐢🦠🤢⚰️🐢🦠🤢⚰️🐢🦠🤢⚰️🐢🦠🤢⚰️🐢🦠🤢⚰️🐢🦠🤢⚰️🐢🦠🤢⚰️🐢🦠🤢⚰️🐢🦠🤢⚰️🐢🦠🤢⚰️🐢🦠🤢⚰️🐢🦠🤢⚰️🐢🦠🤢⚰️🐢🦠🤢⚰️🐢🦠🤢⚰️

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
esper walking back any support for deploying troops across the country

trump going to fire him

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
whoa this person's posting gimmick is the most boomer poo poo i've ever seen

https://twitter.com/lyndaloo222/status/1268144377936912384

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

tacodaemon posted:

hey squizzle you might be interested in the brief discussion i started about why trump was holding up an RSV out of all the versions of the bible out there https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3925796&pagenumber=123&perpage=40#post505387510

lot of evangelical weirdos dont like the NIV, some nicknamed it the "nearly inspired version"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

no condoms baby the white race is dying

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

The Alpha Centauri posted:

esper walking back any support for deploying troops across the country

trump going to fire him

as a veteran of the psychic wars, esper knows the risks

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

2DCAT posted:

Meanwhile, in in DC...

where's that flashbang the child found on the grass???

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Alec Eiffel posted:

born 1930? father served in a war that ended in 1865? if he was 14 while serving, he was born 1851. he was 80-ish when he fathered her? nOice

nah, her story is that she was like a homeless teenager or something who did poo poo around the house for an aging civil war vet. he ended up marrying her in his 80's/90's or something because that way she'd get his pension and his property when he died, thats why it was around so long

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/1268185677100912641

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
right out of the anarchist manual :hmmyes:

https://twitter.com/The_Law_Boy/status/1268205412119175169

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/1268207031032348672

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

it's extra funny because the Revised Standard Version of the Bible, the version Trump was holding up, was a creation of the National Council of Churches, which is all ecumenical and interfaith and so fundies traditionally saw it as the enemy

you don't hear about the National Council of Churches that much anymore but they were a big deal in the mid-20th century when John D. Rockefeller Jr. and David Rockefeller were giving them huge support as part of the liberal-internationalist can't-we-all-just-get-along project. one of the big reasons that "Rockefellers" loom large in rightwing conspiracy theories is that back in the 1960s-1970s when these conspiracy theories were first getting off the ground they specifically looped in the Rockefellers for support of the National Council of Churches and its insidious goal of suggesting that white evangelical end-times bullshit is not the One True Christianity

here's some example insanity about this: https://jamesperloff.com/tag/national-council-of-churches/

so yeah part of the reason i thought it was funny that Trump was specifically holding up a Revised Standard Version is because i know all that backstory that you have to figure none of the religion larpers in the shite house know anything about

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Squizzle posted:

as a veteran of the psychic wars, esper knows the risks

lol

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

my favorite bible verse is when Jesus fucks that temple up

doesn't that come right after when Jesus walks up to a fig tree to look for figs even though it's not fig season, so he fucks up the tree with a curse, then after the temple thing they go back and the tree is dead

thanks for killing my tree Jesus

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Karen is VERY upset and would like to speak with my manager

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

2DCAT posted:

Meanwhile, in in DC...

there are going to be a ton of people ruining buildings because they don't know which products to use to get paint off of stone

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

emfive posted:

doesn't that come right after when Jesus walks up to a fig tree to look for figs even though it's not fig season, so he fucks up the tree with a curse, then after the temple thing they go back and the tree is dead

thanks for killing my tree Jesus

look he wasnt named treesus

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

2DCAT posted:

Meanwhile, in in DC...

pressure washers work better than whatever they're using.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

2DCAT posted:

Karen is VERY upset and would like to speak with my manager

reactionaries