Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trump
This poll is closed.
Trump 94 0.22%
Toop 115 0.27%
Trno 109 0.25%
Tumble 109 0.25%
Torp 42163 98.21%
Treep 106 0.25%
Truro 112 0.26%
Traml 122 0.28%
Total: 637 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Joementum posted:

there are going to be a ton of people ruining buildings because they don't know which products to use to get paint off of stone

Remember wthe WI capitol protests against the union busting bill when a talking point for 48 hours was "protesters caused millions in damage to the marble with their sign tape"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

No way he ever said that, that's gotta be fake.
Imagine a nation electing someone like this as their president after he has been outed - by his own words, no less - as a sexual predator.

What a hell world would that be, lol?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

aren't those evidence totes

oh so now the anarchists are stealing police property! they must be stopped.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

mdemone posted:

hahahah if they're stamped NYPD I'll die laughing

NYPD is crossed out in sharpie and written above is A.N.T.I.F.A.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
lmao I'm dying. I told the police that they were tagging buildings with "BLM" and were permenantly trying to embed the markings forever with some type of chemical... Police asked for their IDs and if they worked there and now the karens are getting citations for grafetti

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Admiral Ray posted:

man i wish antifa had this kind of money. we're still trying to simply buy enough black turtlenecks for all members

antifa could always steal one of the piles of bricks cops have left around

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer

2DCAT posted:

lmao I'm dying. I told the police that they were tagging buildings with "BLM" and were permenantly trying to embed the markings forever with some type of chemical... Police asked for their IDs and if they worked there and now the karens are getting citations for grafetti

You’re an American Hero.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

2DCAT posted:

literally lmaoing

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

2DCAT posted:

:master:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

2DCAT posted:

lmao

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

2DCAT posted:

lmfbo

got em

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Codependent Poster posted:

If they're just the poor schlubs that their employers told to go clean that off, I feel bad for them.

If they're doing that of their own free will then lol at them

I really doubt many young women working in an admin building for the VA are dressed like that for work

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

2DCAT posted:

hahaha holy poo poo

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lots of counties reporting highest daily covid numbers.

dying hard, thank you!

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

2DCAT posted:

no loving way lmfaooo

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

drat I'm gonna laugh all day over that

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

2DCAT posted:

hahah lol

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 354 days!

ex post facho posted:

Folks, its time to be honest.

Its time to Live Free... or Die Hard
Mr presidnet sees the sandwich board samuel jackson is forced to wear in 3 and has some ideas

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

2DCAT posted:

A true blow against the American Karen menace :patriot:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1267983494229094401

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

The official police report into the fatal shooting of Back trans man Tony McDade has been thrown into doubt as new eyewitnesses accounts emerge.

Tony McDade was shot and killed by an unnamed white police officer in Tallahassee, north Florida, on May 27. He died shortly afterwards in hospital, his death marking Florida’s third fatal police shooting in the last two months.

Local news, which along with the Florida Police Department initially misgendered McDade, reported that he was a suspect in a fatal stabbing.

Speaking at a news briefing last week, Tallahassee Police chief Lawrence Revell said that the suspect fled the scene on foot and was confronted by officers on nearby Holton Street in the Leon apartment complex.

“Our officer called out, ‘Shots fired.’ He said over the radio that the suspect had pointed a gun at him. The suspect was in possession of a handgun, and a bloody knife was found at the scene of the stabbing.”

However, multiple reports by local news said that McDade was unarmed and had not been warned before the officer began shooting. This is corroborated by those at the scene, who say the police never announced themselves as police before firing.

“As soon as he pulled up I seen him jump out of the car, swing the door open, and start shooting,” eyewitness Clifford Butler told NPR affiliate WFSU.

“I never heard, ‘Get down, freeze, I’m an officer.’ I never heard nothing. I just heard gunshots.”

Another witness, Kim Simmons, can be heard in a video posted to Facebook claiming that police “jumped right out the car and started shooting”, again stating that the officers just “got out the car blasting”.

Oh hey, the cops lied about their murder again. Hope the witnesses to the murder don't get murdered by the cops, which is a real possibility.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

2DCAT posted:

lmao

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I really doubt many young women working in an admin building for the VA are dressed like that for work

"dress casual because you're cleaning graffiti today"

But they weren't working there so lmao at the citation

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

2DCAT posted:

lmbo

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Imagine being such a cuck that you just voluntarily do what Liberace emotionally and physically abused his boyfriend into doing

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

2DCAT posted:

Meanwhile, in in DC...

good pic of 3 months from now

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Can y'all white people say TRUMP?!

TRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

holy poo poo

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I honestly can't think of anything more pathetic than virtue signaling your opposition to national protests (against America, a place that deserves them more than any other place on Earth) than going out and trying to clean graffiti off a bunch of buildings that most definitely have contracts with local business to do it professionally.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1268194513538998272

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

Oh hey, the cops lied about their murder again. Hope the witnesses to the murder don't get murdered by the cops, which is a real possibility.

The ole' Tamir Rice Treatment. For full points your fat rear end has to fall on the ground as you randomly empty your magazine into the victim.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
seems fine, open 'er up boys

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Intel&Sebastian posted:

as someone who works in that building, nah, with all the former military people, I think I've seen precisely 0 people dressing that casually

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Flavius Aetass posted:

how many butter cows did they have

it was cool because (back then at least, this was around, oh, 1985 or 86) it was all old-school wooden doorways to offices, with those transom windows over the doors that opened for ventilation

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

oh boy you ain't got to be a data scientist like me to see that inflection point

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 354 days!
Cool, I love crippling us corporations' ability to do international business

sir, thank you sir

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

im never getting my $10 fires stick.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 354 days!
Wait til the people applauding this find out where all their cheap crap they are addicted to comes from 😬

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

lol we need to start a campaign to get dilbert removed from syndication, he might be one of the dumbest chuds out there but he still flies under the radar for most people