Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

??????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2020-05-28/obama-trump-portraits-snub

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

how many of these are we going to get this time?

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Lester is a grandmaster of completely fabricated people and conversations

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

day by day will not be posted on days with megaposts of marginally less insane comics

gotta love how this is now literally the talking point

quote:

the needlessly specific fertility goddess reference is really throwing me off as to what this one is even supposed to be about

quote:

xis got some pretty ballerz puppeteering skills there being able to move use one hand to control both hands of the puppet and its mouth simultaneously

the implication of this is either that joe bidens campaign manager really hates joe scarborough or that they think the electorate at large will turn against trump for maligning joe scarboroughs personal honor and im not sure which interpretation is more stupid

quote:

trump a baby no obama the real baby

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Joe Scarborough probably had that girl murdered, on the other hand anything’s possible, so who can say what’s right or wrong

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Yeah but I looked the artists up and they seem to legit think Obama is the baby.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

GO HOME STEVE!!!

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

I would love to know exactly these brain geniuses think that Soros is funding

Like, do they think that Soros is putting money toward, like, transport? Is he buying the donuts at the Overthrow America meetings? Paying for the logo designs on the flag?

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

In Garrison's perfect world the police would still have crushed George Floyd's neck for 7.5 mins until he died, but hardly anyone would be upset about it. This poo poo is indistinguishable from the Alex Jones/Sandy Hook conspiracy theory.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

In Garrison's perfect world the police would still have crushed George Floyd's neck for 7.5 mins until he died, but hardly anyone would be upset about it. This poo poo is indistinguishable from the Alex Jones/Sandy Hook conspiracy theory.

Nah, he doesn't like police killing people. The thing is he stops there and thinks everyone else should too; the idea of trying to actually effect change because of not liking something is anathema to him because, above all else, he's just as much a liberal as the rest of the conservative movement.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Also he can completely divorce police brutality from effecting his favs. Honestly on this one issue he is still better than libs as he still sees it as wrong even if he thinks his boy is blameless somehow

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Somfin posted:

Nah, he doesn't like police killing people. The thing is he stops there and thinks everyone else should too; the idea of trying to actually effect change because of not liking something is anathema to him because, above all else, he's just as much a liberal as the rest of the conservative movement.

You're right of course he has quite a few anti-cop toons. And yet he's devoted his body and soul to Trump, who loves cops and uses "tough on crime" rhetoric regularly. Recall the rally where Trump wanted police to knock around suspects more. And complaints about military rules of engagement.

And now another cartoon about jewish shekels funding the new world order. All I can conclude is that he's a complete lunatic

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

its actually not that bad but tomorrows will be worse

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
That Trump giving of some serious Lon Chaney Phantom of the Opera melty face vibes

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

You're right of course he has quite a few anti-cop toons. And yet he's devoted his body and soul to Trump, who loves cops and uses "tough on crime" rhetoric regularly. Recall the rally where Trump wanted police to knock around suspects more. And complaints about military rules of engagement.

And now another cartoon about jewish shekels funding the new world order. All I can conclude is that he's a complete lunatic

his mind has been shaped and honed by decades of online libertarianism to see no conflict in viewing cops as bullies abusing government power while also fawning over Trump’s strongman act and his use of force and threats to get his way, the fact that the two go hand in hand will never find purchase in his brain

like most libertarians, he just bristles at anything that would personally restrict him while not giving a poo poo about anything that doesn’t

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

cops bad troops good is a pretty standard libertarian take

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

i vaguely recall this has long been a kelly theme too which is just another reason why it strikes me as naive to think that trump summoning the troops will tank his support with independents

HerniaFlange
Aug 4, 2013

You when you read my posts:

Some Guy TT posted:

its actually not that bad but tomorrows will be worse

I know making fun of the horrifying faces in DbD is low-hanging fruit but jesus Trump looks like a body pulled out of a river, or an albino ET.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I think the people at the top of the pane are meant to be the the truly righteous, "legitimate" protestors, whereas everything below the banner is the Soros-funded ANTIFA supersoldiers using the legitimate protest as cover for their violent anarchist/Marxist/anti-Trump agenda.

Also lol that he actually threw in Kelly's trademark Statue of Liberty.

General Dog has issued a correction as of 17:32 on Jun 2, 2020

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Is the older Day by Day guy supposed to be Sam Elliot? That's all I can see with him.

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
breaking news from the Rothschilds

https://twitter.com/rothschildmd/status/1268071861356834816

they got 'im

we never got his take on the riots :smith:

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

The 5G claimed a real one.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Reality Protester posted:

https://twitter.com/rothschildmd/status/1268071861356834816

they got 'im

we never got his take on the riots :smith:

was dees anti-Semitic or just anti-Zionist?

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

theflyingexecutive posted:

was dees anti-Semitic or just anti-Zionist?

yes

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

in the further interests of being a more well rounded poster i also wont post consecutive day by days if theres a new kelly available

kellys also on backlog btw

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Reality Protester posted:

lmao goddamn

also rip to a real one

[F]

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

RIP Dees one of the most entertaining and baffling thread regulars.

One of the comments said he died after rejecting orthodox treatment for melanoma. I can't seem to verify it but that would be extremely fitting way for him to go.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

RIP Dees one of the most entertaining and baffling thread regulars.

One of the comments said he died after rejecting orthodox treatment for melanoma. I can't seem to verify it but that would be extremely fitting way for him to go.

tbh looking at the prognosis for stage 4 melanoma, i kinda get it.

quote:

Stage 4 melanoma means the cancer has spread to other parts of the body, such as the lungs, brain, or other organs and tissue. It may have also spread to lymph nodes that are a good distance from the original tumor. As such, stage 4 melanoma is often hard to cure with current treatments.

The five-year survival rate is only about 15 to 20 percent. The 10-year survival rate is 10 to 15 percent, according to the American Cancer Society.

i'd personally roll the dice but i get why somebody wouldn't, crazy or otherwise

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
wasn't dees like legitimately mentally ill?

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

yep he was having memory lapses and was convinced spooks were tailing him because he forgot that he let his cats out

HerniaFlange
Aug 4, 2013

You when you read my posts:

Some Guy TT posted:

yep he was having memory lapses and was convinced spooks were tailing him because he forgot that he let his cats out

Explain the shoe stacks then. You can't.

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

RIP Dee's

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019

Ogantai posted:

RIP Dee's

hahahaha loving WHAT

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

wait, holy poo poo, David Dees died???

RIP to a real one, but at least it sounds like he went out doing what he loved: not getting treatment

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

OpenSourceBurger posted:

hahahaha loving WHAT

Look it took a lot of effort to teargas people out of that church, someone needs to at least try to jerk off to the photo they got.

Trollking
Sep 9, 2000

Pillbug

Ogantai posted:

RIP Dee's

One of Trump's arms seems a little shorter than the other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

democrats furious that trump's grandstanding prompts uprisings that threaten their real estate, agc