Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trump
This poll is closed.
Trump 94 0.22%
Toop 115 0.27%
Trno 109 0.25%
Tumble 109 0.25%
Torp 42163 98.21%
Treep 106 0.25%
Truro 112 0.26%
Traml 122 0.28%
Total: 637 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Scott Adams sucks so much that i feel like we should swap him in for Bitchell on the Bitchell Rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

how many yall like sex

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lamo

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1268313275810414597

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Biden not being over 55-60% is an extremely bad sign for him

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

tacodaemon posted:

oh the atlantic just put up an article from mad dog mattis about how he hates trum now and he supports the protesters

THINK OF THE TWEETS

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Commissar Of Doom posted:

I foresee this grimoire sitting on a ramshackle alter in the slowly decaying church of the woe-bringer god TMURP, slightly covered in radioactive dust.

I found the perfect little fancy altar table for it in the trash a few months ago, thinking of painting it with related text and imagery, but it's a shame kind of, the wood grain is actually really nice

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

more on the tear gas used in lafayette square on monday that the white house insists is technically not tear gas

https://twitter.com/radleybalko/status/1268310039300882438

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
biden winning ohio would be hysterical

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

An Apple A Gay posted:

how many yall like sex

not me satan

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

can't wait for election day and for joementum to brag about voting by mail

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

twoday posted:

I found the perfect little fancy altar table for it in the trash a few months ago, thinking of painting it with related text and imagery, but it's a shame kind of, the wood grain is actually really nice

imo decorate 2 layers of tablecloth

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

smarxist posted:

Scott Adams sucks so much that i feel like we should swap him in for Bitchell on the Bitchell Rule

scott adams once wrote a book chapter (in one of his office-humor books from the 90s) about how he doesn't believe in cause and effect because he has dyslexia and that's why saying daily affirmations made him a successful cartoonist

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

wednesday already
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSC-8mxfXKI

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lmfao does anyone know exactly what "reform" is going to meaningfully change a both-parties-sanctioned racist street gang that operates with 99.99% impunity and can transform into a paramilitary shock troop army complete with tanks at the drop of a hat?

There is absolutely nothing you can do about this without the kind of massive sea change that's 100% impossible in this country. Cops and the military could open fire on the crowds tonight and half the country would be for it and the other half would be trying to find the right weasel words to indicate they're mad about it but definitely not going to do anything.

A handful of police forces will change to a greater or lesser degree, maybe even a city or two might manage it. But the whole system is fundamentally broken and won't change until political will changes.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

not an endorsement posted:

imo decorate 2 layers of tablecloth

Why 2?

Weeks
Jan 5, 2018

trungle

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Protests are basically died down now right? What a shame

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Empress Brosephine posted:

is this a bit

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
edit: trump

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

euphronius posted:

Biden not being over 55-60% is an extremely bad sign for him

https://twitter.com/CursedPolCamAds/status/1268312309086158848

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

what is the point of people saying this laughably untrue poo poo

do you think you get a prize for being the first to call when they end? there are no signs of them ending

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No I'm genuinely wondering

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

cumshitter posted:

have you ever met the president?
he's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world
he's a stupid bitch if there ever was a bitch
hes a bitch to all the boys and girls

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

it's just a lull right now as most protestors are reading the daily Biden polls

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

WampaLord posted:

what is the point of people saying this laughably untrue poo poo

do you think you get a prize for being the first to call when they end? there are no signs of them ending

there are a lot of different ways to be an idiot and we gotta catch em all

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Guy in the back is doing gently caress all to help. He's already on his toes. He's got no leverage.

Oh poo poo it's a liberal.

also once they get that pole in the ground the flag gonna be flopping around on the ground, getting all turn up the rocks

so many levels of dumb in the pic

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
listen, snap

https://twitter.com/Rob_Flaherty/status/1268315494781607936

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Forcing him to watch that video before OANN or Fox got to his brain is the smartest thing anyone in the White House has done in a loooooong loooooooooooong time. Probably saved lives. Not even joking at all.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

twoday posted:

leave as is imo. it coming outta the trash is extra good too.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ArmZ posted:

THINK OF THE TWEETS

So let me get this straight, the Failin' New York Times (imminent Collapse) is going to publish a hateful and very unfair rant from Mattis, who only has a (slanted?) axe to grind because I fired him for being incompetent? Where was this energy when you were in the White House, Mad (Moderate) Dog? Oh brother!

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
cspam must always hold both polar extreme outcomes in its heart, seemingly within arms' reach, at all times. this is the way of things.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol i know #bunkerbitch is dumb and whatever, but its catchy and alliterative and i wanna believe the president sees it and then turns red rude and nude :pray:

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
This Mattis statement is pretty powerful. It's harder on Trump and more sympathetic to the protestors and their goals then I expected.

quote:

We must not be distracted by a small number of lawbreakers. The protests are defined by tens of thousands of people of conscience who are insisting that we live up to our values—our values as people and our values as a nation.

When I joined the military, some 50 years ago, I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution. Never did I dream that troops taking that same oath would be ordered under any circumstance to violate the Constitutional rights of their fellow citizens—much less to provide a bizarre photo op for the elected commander-in-chief, with military leadership standing alongside.

We must reject any thinking of our cities as a “battlespace” that our uniformed military is called upon to “dominate.” At home, we should use our military only when requested to do so, on very rare occasions, by state governors. Militarizing our response, as we witnessed in Washington, D.C., sets up a conflict—a false conflict—between the military and civilian society. It erodes the moral ground that ensures a trusted bond between men and women in uniform and the society they are sworn to protect, and of which they themselves are a part. Keeping public order rests with civilian state and local leaders who best understand their communities and are answerable to them.

Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead he tries to divide us. We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/06/james-mattis-denounces-trump-protests-militarization/612640/

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
wish someone, anyone, would give me succor

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

twoday posted:

on a somewhat ominous note, that last entry was the final one in the actual physical book of C-SPAM, the rest of it will have to be done on loose pages

Oh my God are you some kind of doctor of medieval art or some poo poo

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

all my friends are just outside the room angrily listening to make sure I don't admit to voting for trump

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Forcing him to watch that video before OANN or Fox got to his brain is the smartest thing anyone in the White House has done in a loooooong loooooooooooong time. Probably saved lives. Not even joking at all.

i refuse to believe he paid attention to more than like 10 frames of that video before turning it off or trumbolling outta the room

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
RIP to a real one