Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

https://twitter.com/APZonerunner/status/1268273434540290049?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Of course, we should have known where Lego stood all along...

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Aphrodite posted:

Of course, we should have known where Lego stood all along...

:hmmyes: All the cops in the Lego Movie are unequivocally shown to be evil. You have 1/2 a good cop.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

The Lego thing was "Don't advertise the police sets on Tuesday." Now the Tues is over, they can go back to promoting them.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Davros1 posted:

The Lego thing was "Don't advertise the police sets on Tuesday." Now the Tues is over, they can go back to promoting them.
it's worse than doing nothing.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

They also donated money, so they actually did something.

But I agree this is a dumb thing.

ShimSham
May 25, 2007

I heard you
like how I sack.
For the first time, a lot of SDCC exclusives are going to be relatively easy to get, and for the first time, there's nothing I want.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Endless Mike posted:

They also donated money, so they actually did something.

But I agree this is a dumb thing.
yeah I dunno if they'd announced that when the news broke of the temporary pull down, but still, there are way too many loving cop lego sets period. there was an article about how if you put all the lego city sets together over the years it'd be a severe police state with almost no housing outside of jails

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

LEGO's predicting the future, that's all.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

ShimSham posted:

For the first time, a lot of SDCC exclusives are going to be relatively easy to get, and for the first time, there's nothing I want.

I dunno the past decade SDCC exclusives have been pretty easy to get minus a few exceptions.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Gamestop has the Mega Construx Castle Grayskull for $75 which is insane. It's for pick up only.

https://www.gamestop.com/toys-collectibles/toys/construction/products/masters-of-the-universe-castle-grayskull-mega-construx/10173029.html

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Checked all 5 local stores, no dice.

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it... volatile, self-centered, and I don't play well with others.

Rhyno posted:

Stores here aren't even open for in store pick up anyways :(

NJ/NY area anyway

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Indiana opened up way too soon.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Rhyno posted:

what about castle grayskull construx?

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Jet Ready Go posted:

Stores here aren't even open for in store pick up anyways :(

NJ/NY area anyway

You shouldn't even be going out to stores just for dumb poo poo like toys, go back inside you dumbass.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

You can leave if you want. Just be careful, wear a mask, use hand sanitizer and don’t just touch everything you see. Get in, get out. It’s fine.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

I haven't seen the show but I still want this guy

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

CelticPredator posted:

You can leave if you want. Just be careful, wear a mask, use hand sanitizer and don’t just touch everything you see. Get in, get out. It’s fine.

Texas opened back up (because of course this dumbass state did :rolleyes:) and I’m still going to work everyday (I make PPE), but I still avoid big box stores like the literal plague. Half the people here aren’t even bothering with masks or distancing. It’s just business as usual and they scowl if you wear a mask.

Just get everything you can delivered, gently caress going into a GameStop or a Target right now.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I'm in La and I still get mostly pickup done on groceries, or have whatever I gotta get shipped to me.

If I go into a store, I'm wearing a mask.

It's bad enough I've got a cough that will not go away, but there is basically no faster way to get kicked out of a store nowadays than to just cough with no mask and watch everyone look at you like Donald Sutherland from Invasion of the Body Snatchers. :stare:

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it... volatile, self-centered, and I don't play well with others.

Fuzz posted:

You shouldn't even be going out to stores just for dumb poo poo like toys, go back inside you dumbass.

I really only go out for essentials and my office has already announced we will be working from home through December. But I have been trying to order delivery for dumb poo poo like toys, but most all of GameStops only appear to have stock for in store pick up.. except they’re all closed.

BlackCircle
Oct 21, 2005

I did Nazi that butt coming
Diamond Select finally got back to me about my Trevor Belmont figure not having hands that can actually hold any of his accessories. I had almost forgotten about it but they are sending me new ones so hooray.

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you

Gripweed posted:

I haven't seen the show but I still want this guy

Titas lookin' good

Bushifox
Dec 10, 2003

Je suis une tappette pour les jouets cheap et casse. Je suis dieu des nulles!
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3927757

moved to sa-mart thread

Bushifox fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Jun 14, 2020

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
That's all you have...?

Bushifox
Dec 10, 2003

Je suis une tappette pour les jouets cheap et casse. Je suis dieu des nulles!

sticksy posted:

That's all you have...?

It gets much worse I'm afraid. haven't even cracked into the star wars or lego stuff...I posted some pictures a bit back of some of it and how messy things have gotten. I feel like a hoarder.

Corin Tucker's Stalker
May 27, 2001

One bullet. One gun. Six Chambers. These are my friends.
I'll send you a PM today. I don't have any Marvel Legends stuff, and want to double check what my favorite characters look like in different waves.

Corin Tucker's Stalker fucked around with this message at 10:14 on Jun 7, 2020

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

NECA's doing a King Kong

https://twitter.com/Toyark/status/1270417351599677441?s=20

Looks like it's from the 30s film

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

gently caress yeah. I hope we get Skull Island and Peter Jackson

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

CelticPredator posted:

gently caress yeah. I hope we get Skull Island and Peter Jackson

fat Peter Jackson or skinny Peter Jackson?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Get the Guillermo del Toro figure and add more hair.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Gripweed posted:

fat Peter Jackson or skinny Peter Jackson?

Dead Alive Peter Jackson

void_serfer
Jan 13, 2012

Apparently the NECA Green Lantern/Predator and Batman/Alien 2-packs have been smuggled into Wal-Mart. I hope I can find the loving Batman one, because I'm gonna skip out on the Mafex Bats.

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow

Joe Gillian posted:

Apparently the NECA Green Lantern/Predator and Batman/Alien 2-packs have been smuggled into Wal-Mart. I hope I can find the loving Batman one, because I'm gonna skip out on the Mafex Bats.

The black and white "sketch" It made it too. Only a few Walmart's in my area carry the Neca figs and only one had the price tag for the 2-packs (which was empty) and It (which was in stock, but I passed on).

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I found the SDCC pennywise but it was 50 bucks for some reason.

I’d like to get the Batman v Predator though

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Joe Gillian posted:

Definitely going to be keeping my eyes out for those. I’m just remember now that Yellow Lantern Predator actually made it into some pages of Green Lantern.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Are they gonna do the Predators from Justice League vs Predator where the Predators got Justice League powers?

Rythe
Jan 21, 2011

Bushifox posted:

It gets much worse I'm afraid. haven't even cracked into the star wars or lego stuff...

Lego stuff you say...? Go on, I love Lego stuff.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Gripweed posted:

Are they gonna do the Predators from Justice League vs Predator where the Predators got Justice League powers?

I have a single issue of some aliens dc crossover where apokalips bred Xenomorphs and unleashed them on the good guy god planet, whatever it was, smuggling facehuggers in via ships full of parasitized slaves iirc

Crossovers can be pretty wild sometimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

void_serfer
Jan 13, 2012

Gripweed posted:

If they could pull that off through all the legal stuff, then RIP my wallet.