Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Milo and POTUS posted:

Need a meme: The technical upgrade tree

Technical trucks, obviously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

why do goons seem to know so much about paw patrol? I think I remember a single commercial for it way back when, and basically never heard of it until these forums

I guess I am asking if I am missing something in real pop culture, or is just one of those weird goon fixations

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Samuringa posted:

probably one of these

It was the 2nd one, thanks!

RFC2324 posted:

why do goons seem to know so much about paw patrol? I think I remember a single commercial for it way back when, and basically never heard of it until these forums

I guess I am asking if I am missing something in real pop culture, or is just one of those weird goon fixations

Goons are old enough to have kids that are into that stuff. hosed up, I know.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

RFC2324 posted:

Some of us have kids, and as a result we want to broil that incompetent mayor’s loving chicken

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

RFC2324 posted:

Some goons have kids. Paw Patrol is apparently very popular among 2-4 year olds, based on my market research (of asking my brother what to get my nephews for christmas).

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.
I have 3 kids and they love Paw Patrol.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

ok, I didn't realize it was still actively a thing being watched since I've only encountered it in these circles, figured it was off the air like blue clues(its not real blues clues without steve!!)

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

RFC2324 posted:

why do goons seem to know so much about paw patrol?

Goons have kids now.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

KHLAV KALASHNIKOV posted:

Some of us have kids, and as a result we want to broil that incompetent mayor’s loving chicken

Chickaletta!!!! :argh:

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

Milo and POTUS posted:

Technical trucks, obviously.
Am I on the right track?

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

CopperHound posted:

Am I on the right track?

Off to the top-right of the chart, the ultimate evolution of the technical:

i own every Bionicle
Oct 23, 2005

cstm ttle? kthxbye

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
boo for cropping out the source

https://entertainment.theonion.com/paw-patrol-writers-defend-episode-where-german-shephe-1828419524

i own every Bionicle
Oct 23, 2005

cstm ttle? kthxbye

Fuuuuuck sorry, I didn’t even know it was an Onion article. I got that screenshot in this thread a while back.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

A Moose posted:

Anybody got that meme where its a rainbow background and says some poo poo about ACAB (except for that one cop you know / are related to, he's one of the good ones. Just kidding they all suck)? I think it was either in this thread or the funny pictures thread but I went back like 3 days and can't find it. I have enough people making that argument to me that I just need to make some things clear to people

Was it this one?

e: It was in the "Trump voters realizing they're going to die under Trump" thread in cspam.

bertolt rekt
Jul 30, 2007

Is this the I Ching

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

CopperHound posted:

Am I on the right track?

Missing a couple of steps on the donkey tree.

Pretty sure there's also one with walking stuka racks stuck on it but I can't find it.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

CopperHound posted:

Stay safe Phyllis.

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

OwlFancier posted:

Missing a couple of steps on the donkey tree.

Pretty sure there's also one with walking stuka racks stuck on it but I can't find it.
updated to reflect alpha patch notes

e: I should note that the big boy back scratcher and party wagon research can be unlocked with either previous branch, but the battle fortress requires both.

CopperHound has a new favorite as of 20:11 on Jun 4, 2020

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
レロレロレロレロレロレロレロレロ:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEmqSKQsiWk

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

CopperHound posted:

Am I on the right track?

Definitely on the right track

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

Opened my eyes.

FEMA summer camp
Jan 22, 2006

Excellent Culture meme commemorating the best part of the best chapter of the best book, thanks friend.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

:vince:

Nigel Tufnel
Jan 4, 2005
You can't really dust for vomit.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
I'm relived and not surprised all those wise-mind memes went away. Some people in here acting like it was the poo poo, but it was, just poo poo.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

LifeSunDeath posted:

I'm relived and not surprised all those wise-mind memes went away. Some people in here acting like it was the poo poo, but it was, just poo poo.

I feel like there is real life in some kind of synthesis between wisemind and the Culture, but I am not sure exactly where it is

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

I mean, culture memes are kind of just wisemind memes with extra steps involved.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

RFC2324 posted:

don't worry, paw patrol is not the new my little pony

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

FUNWAA you've come back in our hour of need!!!!

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica

Nurse is man....with swastika!!

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Piss Meridian posted:

Nurse is man....with swastika!!

hold up,

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004