Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

This is going to sound weird, but I've already heard this because somehow my RSS feed had this numbered episode for the previous one so I haven't actually heard ep 93 yet. I don't know how that happened but I DO have the data right here to prove it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens

ewe2 posted:

This is going to sound weird, but I've already heard this because somehow my RSS feed had this numbered episode for the previous one so I haven't actually heard ep 93 yet. I don't know how that happened but I DO have the data right here to prove it.

Yes, that's right. I mucked up the post and linked this one by mistake. And then spent a very tired morning trying to fix it. So if you downloaded at any point between 8 and 10 Pacific two weeks ago, you could've gotten a version of either.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

ShellGame posted:

Yes, that's right. I mucked up the post and linked this one by mistake. And then spent a very tired morning trying to fix it. So if you downloaded at any point between 8 and 10 Pacific two weeks ago, you could've gotten a version of either.

Oh good I thought I was either going nuts or my RSS software had entered the Cool Zone. Backtracked to the site and got the proper ep 93 in all its horrific HR-mandated test glory :toot: I've been playing ep 94 a few times and its also terrific, Portaxx should do all the dice rolls.

Dreadwroth2
Feb 28, 2019

by Cyrano4747

PubicMice posted:

What episode was "I'll clean your house for chocolate!"?

I thought that was the Witchyhow episode?
https://thefpl.us/episode/154

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Dreadwroth2 posted:

I thought that was the Witchyhow episode?
https://thefpl.us/episode/154

No, it isn't.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Yeah it's definitely Harry Potter and the Weekend Seminar because that episode is all descriptions of magickal services for sale.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Someone else can find the friggin' timestamp but it's them riffing on the line "*House Cleansing, Blessing and Protecting, This will be done free of charge, i just ask for a dark chocolate bar and if you choose to donate for gas, i will accept it. I consider this an emergency." in the wizard at large doc

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
You'll find it at 13:09 in the ep.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I still can't get over the femboy kinky maid service

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Listening to the old malatora episode and realized America now has SPACE FORCE

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

bony tony posted:

I still can't get over the femboy kinky maid service

very sexily scrubbing spilt bong water out of the novelty shag carpet

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Which kink do I need to hire to check the electrical work at my apartment?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

RandomPauI posted:

Which kink do I need to hire to check the electrical work at my apartment?

rubber fetish, duh

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Check your local f list

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Improbable Lobster posted:

Check your local f list

Lol

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

I listened to it on the website, but I can't get this episode to show up in my podcast listening program when I update the Extra Credit podcast. Is it something on your end or should I keep checking around to see if it's on my end?

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Heliotrope posted:

I listened to it on the website, but I can't get this episode to show up in my podcast listening program when I update the Extra Credit podcast. Is it something on your end or should I keep checking around to see if it's on my end?

Are you on PlayerFM? I use that and it's saying it hasn't been able to update since the 14th. Thanks Boots.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Weird, the ep has shown up on my RSS feed in the last day so I know the feed on the Extra Credit site is fine.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I don't have that problem, goodbye!

MarxCarl
Jul 18, 2003

In Overcast, I had to delete my subscription and then re subscribe via RSS feed to get it to show up.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

MarxCarl posted:

In Overcast, I had to delete my subscription and then re subscribe via RSS feed to get it to show up.

I tried this and it worked, looks like it was on my end.

ParserGirl
Jun 3, 2005

It took a little while for it to show up on Google Podcasts and Podbean. Awesome episode! I loved that Adam Bozarth went for a Vulcan accent but ended up with a very spot-on Sulu.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Also Boots’s “woody or tinny” joke. I thought only my immediate family ever saw that Python sketch.

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
To everyone here, the problem was on our end, and it appears to be fixed now. Sorry about that! Glad y'all like the ep though. :>

ParserGirl
Jun 3, 2005

I'm really excited for dual-Spire campaigns! I am also easily amused but I'm sure that's unrelated.

Ruzaii
Mar 1, 2009

Does anybody know which episode has the story about a kid confiding in an older cousin that his mom smokes weed? I could have sworn it was either one of the drug episodes or one of the Q&A but I can’t find it for the life of me.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Ruzaii posted:

Does anybody know which episode has the story about a kid confiding in an older cousin that his mom smokes weed? I could have sworn it was either one of the drug episodes or one of the Q&A but I can’t find it for the life of me.

Episode 158: I Call It The Vaporhighzer?

Ruzaii
Mar 1, 2009

change my name posted:

Episode 158: I Call It The Vaporhighzer?

Thanks a lot! The ending to that one never fails to crack me up.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

More 👏 drug 👏episodes 🙏

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

https://thefpl.us/episode/324

what if magick...but also wiki?

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Djeser posted:

This dropped mere seconds after I finished my homework for the night and was looking for something to listen to while cleaning. Clearly magick at play here.

Jedi425
Dec 6, 2002

THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK YOUR HAND IN THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT

LanceHunter posted:

This dropped mere seconds after I finished my homework for the night and was looking for something to listen to while cleaning. Clearly magick at play here.

All powers from up and down gimme a podcast.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Djeser posted:

gently caress this is a wish granted. I am now worried about that monkey’s law I found.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

MagickiHow

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I got that the “Silver” joke was a Sonic reference, so at least someone did

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Jedi425 posted:

All powers from up and down gimme a podcast.

Podcast podcast gimme podcast

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
You are becoming a podcast listener. You cannot resist the urge to listen to this episode of Extra Credit.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Always a good omen when an episode involves a special extra apology!

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

How many orgasms was I supposed to have this episode? Didn't see it in the description. Tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Excellent choice of opening song. What a creep this guy is though, just the titles of the Patreon eps...icky.