Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
That bird call stuff is awesome, I have no idea how a lot of birds sound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Phobeste posted:

That bird call stuff is awesome, I have no idea how a lot of birds sound

Try leaving the house from time to time

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Those are cat calls.

Phob got sexy legs

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1266146620753817601?s=19

Good

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I just wish this guy would stop loving with me.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I just remembered that Marcus Smith was a wr drafted in 2008 from New Mexico. If I had remembered what round I would be so proud of myself right now. Instead the crushing disappointment of existence continues.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

sharknado slashfic posted:

the crushing disappointment of existence continues.

same

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

sharknado slashfic posted:

Instead the crushing disappointment of existence continues.

that’s Ohio Football, Baby

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

everybodies talking about the crushing disappointment of existence

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That's my Quarterback.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/BobbyWBAL/status/1268152874086936576

Context, the Ravens are having unofficial practice at a park

https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiec/status/1268212080441688068

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Devin Duvernay like "nah gently caress that poo poo"

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Mystic Stylez posted:

Devin Duvernay like "nah gently caress that poo poo"

He knows the team won't use him either way.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

chad johnson is working out pretty hard

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Kevin Kaesviharn

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Kevin Kaesviharn

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Kevin Kaesviharn

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Kevin Kaesviharn

Use your forum signature.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I would like to formally apologize to my sweet, sweet &e for saying Fromm is basically him.

I'm so sorry.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

David Dunn. Ki-Jana Carter, Akili Smith.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

please don't just type out famous players on here

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Cavauro posted:

please don't just type out famous players on here

How did Mike Brown end up so bad at football? Do you think his running of the team since 1991 has just been one big gently caress you dad?

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

lol

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Lol

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

I got scammed! I got an email from someone pretending to be the president of an audubon chapter I volunteer for. He wanted me to buy gift cards for veterans in hospice and palliative care.

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid
Oldest trick in the book.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Kawalimus posted:

I got scammed! I got an email from someone pretending to be the president of an audubon chapter I volunteer for. He wanted me to buy gift cards for veterans in hospice and palliative care.

That was me. I get around my boycott by spending other fans' money. Thanks for the Burrow jersey.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Eifert Posting posted:

That was me. I get around my boycott by spending other fans' money. Thanks for the Burrow jersey.

Well no problem. But I kind of lied. I didn't actually buy the cards. But I did fall for phase 1 of the scam where I completely believed it was our president at first. They've never drawn me in like that. I knew something was up though when they wanted me to buy them online(so why did they need me in the first place then??). But it feels like I got totally scammed since they did get me to reply positively to their first email. They said it was about Coronavirus and everything. That's never happened to me before.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I want your brain for a day. I really do. Keep the innocence Kawalimus. Also i made a duck call last night. I’m not sure if you’d be happy knowing that since it’s bird related but mostly to shoot them

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Amy Pole Her posted:

I want your brain for a day. I really do. Keep the innocence Kawalimus. Also i made a duck call last night. I’m not sure if you’d be happy knowing that since it’s bird related but mostly to shoot them

I generally don't understand duck hunting cause I don't get why shoot them unless you wanna cook one. Cause ducks are so pretty, some of the prettiest birds. Maybe as pretty as the warblers even. But I don't judge people who do it necessarily. I just don't see what shooting them for sport adds when just looking at them is great enough. I had one person come to me when I was birding and showed me a pic of a eurasian wigeon they killed. They shot it because it wasn't like any other duck they'd seen. I just don't get that kind of thinking. I don't get it at all. I kind of admit I wish more people would shoot geese cause they annoy me. But just Canada geese.

When I was a kid my dad took me to this hunting thing him and his buddies went to. They went to this field somewhere and released doves and shot them. I remember being inside after and this cart rolled by with all the dead bird carcasses on there and I got real upset. I don't know why he thought it was a good idea to take me to that cause he knew I liked birds. I was real young too. I'll never forget that cart rolling by. Even though I know they were bred and raised just for that it was still disturbing to see

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

I am 100% on the “gently caress geese” bandwagon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Saw the article about the players putting together the BLM video and how Lamar Jackson said he was in but never sent anything because he’s a loving coward.