Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

The UK is like the only country in the world without a travel ban or quarantine for incoming travelers lol

We're just super chill over here and by "chill" I mean "madly irresponsible with our nation's health"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

oh but seriously I posted:

We're just super chill over here and by "chill" I mean "madly irresponsible with our nation's health"

I mean your PM and his entire cabinet has already had and recovered from Corona virus.

What do they have to fear? They're immune now.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

The UK is like the only country in the world without a travel ban or quarantine for incoming travelers lol

Hey now we're about to introduce one. Never fear though our government are doing their best to ensure that it won't be an issue for businesses or travellers.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
The only good food from convenience stores is Famichiki.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/dajosc11/status/1269035619180822534

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Marmaduke! posted:

Hey now we're about to introduce one. Never fear though our government are doing their best to ensure that it won't be an issue for businesses or travellers.

It's less we're introducing one and more every other European country is starting to tell its citizens "Don't loving go to the UK" which is pretty good advice to be honest.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
*finger to forehead* doesn't matter if you can't come to us if we can't come to you

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Jonny Nox posted:

I mean your PM and his entire cabinet has already had and recovered from Corona virus.

What do they have to fear? They're immune now.

The amazing thing is only Boris & maybe his advisor in chief Dominic Cummings have had it, and a junior Minister, Nadine Dorries. They just don't give a gently caress about anything except number go up, including themselves. Deranged and taking us all with them.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Alaois posted:

unfortunately its only in 480p which completely ruins the intro, which is one of the best parts of the movie

Quantum of Phallus posted:

There's a 720p rip available in the usual places.

I Before E posted:

Sadly the Blu-ray is out of print so unless an HD transfer finds a home on streaming 480 is the best available

ABRACADABRA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHA1fyW-eRw

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

https://twitter.com/tony_deppen/status/1269121814283894784?s=21

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
lol god imagine having to work for these ghouls

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'd rather work fast food.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Reading through the replies to that thread, I also saw something that blew my loving mind:

https://twitter.com/Rosen_Thorne/status/1269129675449577474

So apparently sometimes if a twitter user likes a tweet roasting the poo poo out of some monstrous rear end in a top hat, Twitter will register it as the user liking the original horrifically racist/monstrous thing instead? :stare:

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

So apparently sometimes if a twitter user likes a tweet roasting the poo poo out of some monstrous rear end in a top hat, Twitter will register it as the user liking the original horrifically racist/monstrous thing instead? :stare:

Oddly fitting given how Twitter ends up turning a blind eye to racists/CHUD tweets but loves to shadow band/Ban people that shout back at them and queer stuff

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/tylerbateman666/status/1269121552232013825?s=20

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
https://twitter.com/itsLioRush/status/1268974196652150792?s=19

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I for one am glad all these wrestlers are finally taking shots at the McMahons. Tear down that wall

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
https://twitter.com/AllDamnDayOShay/status/1269052501539663872?s=19

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Hell yeah

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
loving A

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

O’Shay loving rules and should be the next dude to blow up on the indies.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Hell yeah

He has the Queen's blessing:

https://twitter.com/AllDamnDayOShay/status/1269105914776178688

Prokhor Zakharov fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Jun 6, 2020

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Big Yeehaw

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Legend

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

https://twitter.com/NylaRoseBeast/status/1269379042555428866

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Chuckie T just furious that somebody is wasting OC's precious time he uses to do nothing.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

Lumbermouth posted:

O’Shay loving rules and should be the next dude to blow up on the indies.
Wonderful guy, too. One of my favorites.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

I had been thinking for a month or two that the next time they do Halloween costumes they should have Orange come out in a Saitama jumpsuit but without a bald cap or anything, because they could barely even get him to put the costume on.

Obscure and nerdy yes, but Kenny came out in a Sans costume last year.

E: Have him try to put his hands in his pockets only to realize the jumpsuit has no pockets.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

I don't know a lot about mainstream culture but I feel like Ok dot jpeg is actually pretty well known as memes go.

And PAC going off on a raging rant while OC in a saitama costume just goes "Ok" would be delightful.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Spiderdrake posted:

I don't know a lot about mainstream culture but I feel like Ok dot jpeg is actually pretty well known as memes go.

And PAC going off on a raging rant while OC in a saitama costume just goes "Ok" would be delightful.

Is it possible to make a saitama costume out of denim

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

I'm imagining Chuck stealing OC's clothes while he's in the shower and leaving the jumpsuit, but I know they don't like doing the invisible camera thing on Dynamite. They mostly save that for BTE.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

I Before E posted:

Is it possible to make a saitama costume out of denim

ask jay leno

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Googling yellow denim it actually looks perfect for Saitama's outfit.

22 Eargesplitten posted:

I'm imagining Chuck stealing OC's clothes while he's in the shower and leaving the jumpsuit, but I know they don't like doing the invisible camera thing on Dynamite. They mostly save that for BTE.
I mean you could do an interview with Trent? outside the showers hyping up the PAC rematch with OC, see Chuck sneaking in and sneaking out, then OC strolling out in the jumpsuit without the slightest fucks given. It's completely in the nature of the best friends to have one of them doing stupid poo poo while the other is trying to be serious.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Never heard of ok.Jpg

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

ICHIBAHN posted:

Never heard of ok.Jpg

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Okay

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
People on wrestling Twitter need to stop being so drat weird. I don't have Twitter but I like being able to read Bix's feed.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

HouseOfLeaves99 posted:

People on wrestling Twitter need to stop being so drat weird. I don't have Twitter but I like being able to read Bix's feed.

That and people need to stop being unable to have a middle ground on anything especially in the wwe/aew "war"

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

O'Shay is really, really good, and I really do hope he gets to step up to bigger things than local indies. It'll be a bummer to not see him at shows here (whenever they return), but he absolutely deserves it.

Hire O'Shay, coward Tony.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

The only company believing its in an inter-promotional war is WWE and even then they lie about it. That same kind of "no i'm not mad about it(i'm actually really mad about it)" energy is picked up and repeated by their strongest adherents. It sucks because Bix was just doing what he loves, which is truth telling but because his truth didn't fit the vincel worldview he gets abused.

The only entertaining aspect about it is watching WWE repeatedly punch itself in the face. The last 20 years have been watching a company carefully position all the pieces for a perfect disaster. From their dismissive attitudes towards human beings, towards their commitment to writing a show that entertains an audience of one, WWE continues piston punching itself in the neck while arranging their house into the masochistic Home Alone configuration.

I've always been taught that the quality of a person is shown by how they treat the hired help. By my estimation, Vince McMahon, his kids, his inlaws, his lackets, all of them ain't poo poo. They will pursue every grudge no matter how petty. They will sue you, they send lockerrooom enforcers to rough you up and ultimately, they will spend a significant portion of their life's energy being mad at you. I'm sure part of the HoF ceremony is Vince looking entrants in the eye and whispering "I Own You."

And to tie all this back into the social media aspect, there exists a real scenerio where someone like Zack Ryder can't wrestle anymore because technically WWE owns all his social media output. Literally the subconcious ticks of Matt Cardona are owned by the arch-lich failson himself Vince McMahon Jr. I say this because WWE already shot out C&D letters to people caught in the current round of releases and has a long track record of petty litigiousness.