Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Tuskins
Jul 27, 2007

I couldn't imagine life without the beautiful sight of the green horde

Schwza posted:

B El is #1 get hosed Nikall. Forge with those orbs!

This. Praise El!

Dr Cheesequake
Dec 23, 2008

I dream of humans and goblins co-existing peacefully
A

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Sacrifice the Orbs to El.

Waggling our bare rear end in the general direction of the grasslands as we do so is optional but encouraged.

TacoNight
Feb 18, 2011

Stop, hey, what's that sound?
C At least let the hammer take a whack at them.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
B, forge with them.

I'd be up for giving them to the trio of they gave even a bare indication that they actually wanted them or needed them. But the whole "well, they'll accept them" isn't enough. We should forge them into weapons to fight demons. It's not like the Earth Mother or whatever is going to come for them in Kavodel or Zepath.

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!
D They're MINE I'm keeping them they're MY shiny things, MINE!

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

John_A_Tallon posted:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I feel like making the wrong choice about lightbulb would decrease our chances of getting horse

There's a slim fraction of a possibility still

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
A horse seems so limited for Enkidel. We need to tame a roc to fly on. Justice for Larry Bird.

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
A whatever it's just a light

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
C, were probably going to give them back, but let's have a look at them and see what Every says about them first. More data for the files.

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe
A

Maybe we can make a spear shaft for the Cephalot claw out of the bloodfruit tree.

Blood drinking tree-abomination combined with a soul-sucking demon claw, whatever could go wrong.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

They cancel each other out and disappear from reality. Enkidel discovers the principle of zero.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Outrail posted:

C, were probably going to give them back, but let's have a look at them and see what Every says about them first. More data for the files.

i'll even go so far as to vote A but let Everystrike have a look first

also note that this is Ishamal asking what we're going to do, so we do want to stick to that commitment but would probably get brownie points for saying right now, without further pondering about how selfish and/or heretical we want to be, that we're gonna give em to the Trio

Goatse James Bond fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Jun 7, 2020

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

B, do what Every Strike says with the orbs(and also the blood tree and demon tree)

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

C chances are we'll give them to the Trio, but if Every strike loses its mind about how useful they'd be I might consider using them in the forge.

Cornuto
Jun 26, 2012

For the pack!
C

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

A

Either they’re badass things that the Trio will use somehow or they’re just gifts that they will return

Win/win

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

C
Initially, I was in favor of returning them. But I also kinda figured by now that Jael or another Melachim would have "suggested" we do so by now like they did with Amok's scrolls.

Hell, there's a chance that Asahel gets home and says the orbs vanished or were never there or "What orbs?"

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

C

TheCog
Jul 30, 2012

I AM ZEPA AND I CLAIM THESE LANDS BY RIGHT OF CONQUEST
A giving them to the literal melachim cannot offend el.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(
C

We'll cross that bridge when it gets here.

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis
A. We were asked very politely and this seems like a kosher way to accomplish this.

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019
C

There's no reason to rush this decision.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
A but we are simply leaving them on the ground as we dont care about them at allfor any reason as theyre just an odd rock. Anyone could pick them up for any reason

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

C

Why make the decision now? Let's gain possession of them first and get some opinions. Maybe even lick one of the balls orbs

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...
C, see if they're even there first. The Carine mobster family that knows about our loot Katamari may have handled that for us already.

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

A

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Volmarias posted:

C, see if they're even there first. The Carine mobster family that knows about our loot Katamari may have handled that for us already.

I strongly doubt they actually know where the katamari ended up being buried. They saw us sneaking out of the inner city in the middle of the night with something, which ok makes sense they're the criminal house it's their business to know who's smuggling goods at 2 AM. But Uriah and Enkidel are both highly blooded men with a century's worth of wilderness stealth experience each who traveled for weeks out into the middle of nowhere to hide the loot, if we're confident that we weren't followed between our incredible skill and supernatural senses I trust that assessment.

MetricUnit
Jan 2, 2005
A It's OK to delegate god diplomacy to the people who play on that level.

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

E: fine, TheCog is probably right. But I still don't understand why you're voting to get rid of something you haven't even looked at yet

CloFan fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Jun 7, 2020

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Much like police, El is incredibly powerful and can vaporize us basically whenever He wants. Unlike cops, however, we don't actually have the power to stand up to Him so might as well pass the buck to someone that makes it not our problem.

Don't have the power yet. Operation Eat God and Topple His Throne is gonna take a long long time but someday....

TheCog
Jul 30, 2012

I AM ZEPA AND I CLAIM THESE LANDS BY RIGHT OF CONQUEST

CloFan posted:

I think it's the global protests getting to me. But all y'all voting A are bootlickers

Ah yes, lets drag the current political situation into the escapist fantasy by insulting people. I'm sure that'll make everyone feel better.

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!

John_A_Tallon posted:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
C They're possiblty useful as ingredients for badass forge stuff.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

TheCog posted:

Ah yes, lets drag the current political situation into the escapist fantasy by insulting people. I'm sure that'll make everyone feel better.

You know full well that Enkidel would absolutely ":enkidel: well actually" any argument anyone ever makes

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

A assuming they're still there and Asahel didn't have a dream to bury them along the way and forget they ever existed. I've been doing a full on reread and there's quite a bit of threads left hanging that we never explored or didn't notice. Nothing big but just tiny little things that make more sense now than they did 6 years ago. The whole exchange when we swapped bodies with Snarls after realizing we could think to each other and everyone going 'wait dogs dont have souls.' 'i guess its not a dog anymore?' 'yeah but.... what?' 'i dunno. dont tell anyone' makes me think we might be a half divine nephalim but we are something different. Something that even the eternal jackasses like Azzazel don't really know how to handle. I'd very much like to talk to him again at some point. He's a good dude, and much like us and Zepa is at relatively friendly disagreement status with Smythos and the rest of the pantheon.

Can we feel our Son out there in the world? Like, if we think about it under meditation can we sense anything about him other than the fact he's still alive?

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Oh semi-related do we still feel like Igal's alive? I hope he's doing ok and feels alive because he's having awesome horse adventures and not because he's technically still alive but a Kadmonim slave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Crazycryodude posted:

Oh semi-related do we still feel like Igal's alive? I hope he's doing ok and feels alive because he's having awesome horse adventures and not because he's technically still alive but a Kadmonim slave.

Igal's probably dead by now, like Diog kept hinting over and over.

What a shame of a promising young life, which could instead have been consumed by Enkidel.