Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What did it matter?
This poll is closed.
The mod squad (FORUM FRIENDS) has edited the poll 11 1.38%
And inserted their good jokes 4 0.50%
While the rest of you laugh 9 1.13%
Bowsette 103 12.88%
347 43.38%
killer comedy option $69,420.69 15 1.88%
big bandicoot baps 311 38.88%
Total: 800 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

I said come in! posted:

Ooh yeah, Heavenly Sword needs a remaster. That was the best game on the PS3. :v:

I am resigned to this being stuck in rights hell forever since Microsoft bought Ninja Theory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

that just make me think i'd definitely drop $20-$30 on ninja gaiden black if it showed up on steam

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

homeless snail posted:

monster summoning action rpg based on celtic mythology, it owns and theres literally nothing else like it

also sixaxis fishing mechanics

Pity GAIA never got its big break. Okada seems like a cool dude.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
Ninja Gaiden owned

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
Killzone 2 is loving great and seemingly lost to time :(

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

homeless snail posted:

monster summoning action rpg based on celtic mythology, it owns and theres literally nothing else like it

Oh, that sounds really cool actually

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Cowcaster posted:

that just make me think i'd definitely drop $20-$30 on ninja gaiden black if it showed up on steam

:yeah:

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Cowcaster posted:

this guy just said "that just make me think"

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

me not see problem

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Awesome Animals posted:

Was Tokyo Jungle ever ported out of PS3?

Also, Dead Souls, right?

Ooh yeah that game is still stuck forever on PS3 as well. It was a real gem though.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

homeless snail posted:

the bell riots two parter of ds9 though is Extremely 2020

Pretty much this. Though, I'm fairly sure it's been discussed here and there throughout the forums as to how uncanny it is.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Weedle posted:

speaking of nic cage

update: we really liked it. cage had some great deliveries of course but the one i liked the most was when he's going to feed the alPACAS!!!

hell yeah

this reminds me that I need to watch Mandy but I'm bad at actually watching movies

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Relax Or DIE posted:

hell yeah

this reminds me that I need to watch Mandy but I'm bad at actually watching movies

Weird I thought posting was the only thing you were bad at.

(you should watch Mandy it's goooooooooood)

Weedle
May 31, 2006

i was kind of disappointed by mandy but i think i hyped myself up for it too much. i absolutely loved loved loved that guy's previous movie, "beyond the black rainbow," which came out in like 2010 so when he finally announced another project i got super pumped but there was basically no way it could have been as good as i had spent years imagining his next movie would be. i also have less stomach than i used to for stuff where the horror is just people brutalizing each other. give me a mutant space gas any day

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

from mando to mandy...you really see it all in the games chat thread

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Oh hell yeah theyre' bringing that Sony E3 presentation energy to their stream

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1270053919465627648?s=20

May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Weird I thought posting was the only thing you were bad at.

one person can be bad at multiple things!!!!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Relax Or DIE posted:

one person can be bad at multiple things!!!!

I know, I'm bad at everything I do.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Help Im Alive posted:

from mando to mandy...you really see it all in the games chat thread

No kidding... I thought I was “with it” but I hadn’t heard of either of these games

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

mandy owns

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

I said come in! posted:

Starfleet is the U.S. military in space though. The Klingons are the space pirates imo and they do swear a lot, but its in their own language to get around the TV censors. :v:

i dont agree its us military in space, but even if it was, have you ever been around the military? max level cussers, the whole lot of them

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i've posted e3 threads every year and this year's (for all the E3-esque events this month) is easily the least viewed of all-time and no one is posting in it. which isn't a 'woe is me' thing, it's more, lol no one gives a poo poo about future video games right now

(maybe they should've made ps1-ps3 BC, cowards)

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It feels like nobody gives a poo poo about the next generation, probably because these things are supposed to come out in like 4 months and we know poo poo all about them, or maybe it's because there's like no next-gen exclusives and the big next gen engine isn't going to get games even starting development on it until next year so why not wait

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

What's an E3 thread without E3

May 8, 2006

i've been sucked back into play MTG:A, which is great, but also it reminds me that i really don't care for any of their attempts to add lore outside of the small evocative peaks the card art gives

also i got the amano card sleeves hell yeah

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Relax Or DIE posted:

i've been sucked back into play MTG:A, which is great, but also it reminds me that i really don't care for any of their attempts to add lore outside of the small evocative peaks the card art gives

What if you could buy this book for $29.99 MSRP that tells you what you need to know to both Dungeon and Dragon in the wonderful world of Magic the Gathering?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

The only “lore” that matters is real world history imo

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Waffleman_ posted:

It feels like nobody gives a poo poo about the next generation, probably because these things are supposed to come out in like 4 months and we know poo poo all about them, or maybe it's because there's like no next-gen exclusives and the big next gen engine isn't going to get games even starting development on it until next year so why not wait

I would assume they're holding something back for the big PS5 reveal. Like they're gonna drop a trailer for FFXVI or Knack 3

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Space Marine 2 will be a PS5 launch title

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I said come in! posted:

Not anymore, it use to be just Final Fantasy XIII, but that is available on everything now.

FFXIII was never PS3 exclusive in the first place. It came out simultaneously on PS3 and 360.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Relax Or DIE posted:

just dont talk poo poo about the tempest arc!! yes i know tempest was 20 years ago shut up im old

May 8, 2006

Harrow posted:

FFXIII was never PS3 exclusive in the first place. It came out simultaneously on PS3 and 360.

following this square folded, as was predicted, since final fantasy fans did not support them after the Xbox Betrayal

May 8, 2006

homeless snail posted:

just dont talk poo poo about the tempest arc!! yes i know tempest was 20 years ago shut up im old

tempass fart

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Relax Or DIE posted:

the Xbox Betrayal

that reveal was fun.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Harrow posted:

I am kinda surprised they haven't done XIII Trilogy HD on the PS4

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Relax Or DIE posted:

following this square folded, as was predicted, since final fantasy fans did not support them after the Xbox Betrayal

To be fair this heralded a decade of Final Fantasy being bad.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

13 14 and 15 are all good

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

The 7th Guest posted:

i've posted e3 threads every year and this year's (for all the E3-esque events this month) is easily the least viewed of all-time and no one is posting in it. which isn't a 'woe is me' thing, it's more, lol no one gives a poo poo about future video games right now

That's a really insane conclusion

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
I can't start any more Final Fantasy games until I finish a few I have started (VI, Tactics, VIIR, XIV, & X), but XII & XIII both look super interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

The 7th Guest posted:

no it's because the mods didn't sticky it