Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

whadup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jpeg

good_mother69

nm just chillin, you? first time on sa in a very long time

take the moon

by sebmojo
that username is the good poo poo lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

welcome jaypedge

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Ass-penny

jpeg posted:

nm just chillin, you? first time on sa in a very long time

Hello jpeg, I took a bit of a hiatus from the forums for a long while too, I've been having a lot of fun since I been back. I hope you are well. Do you have any animals you would like to share with us?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

jpeg

good_mother69

rear end-penny posted:

Hello jpeg, I took a bit of a hiatus from the forums for a long while too, I've been having a lot of fun since I been back. I hope you are well. Do you have any animals you would like to share with us?

I do! Here's Kira. She's a 2 yrs old shiba inu and a dingus

Stoner Sloth

jpeg posted:

:3:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

City of Glompton

hi jpeg i like your av and your dog, welcome, hello, chat

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

nut

jpeg posted:

powerful showing from jpeg off the top

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

jpeg posted:

aw she looks so dignified

Kief Richards posted:

DFKG can you get into urgent care? I don't want you to be sick.

i'm gonna give this doc one more shot since they're literally right across the street from my apt, but if its no dice tomorrow then i'll try urgent care. its strange, most days i'll start feeling better by around 1-2pm or so...but man are these mornings real rough to get through.

and then some days it decides to be an all day thing, which is pretty cool too

thank you for the concern my friends :)

jpeg

good_mother69

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I gave her pets from all of byob

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

well I am p sure that I have had a mostly mild but annoyingly long-lasting case of you know what, this started in march actually. but as I said, I count myself pretty lucky.

I binged, like, all the horror movies (well, all the ones I could stream, and a few pay ones on top that). it was fun but I feel like I have gotten way far down into the dregs.

it is a good thing that nyc is not really real, because otherwise things would be kind of worrisome

i'm sorry; the wotsit is bad news and i'm sorry you had to deal with it. :glomp:

a friend suggested the streaming service Shudder, so i'm signing up for a trial of that after things settle down a bit. whenever that will be.

i made black sesame coconut based ice cream tonight and thought of you; i hope you can have something delicious soon.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

i'm gonna give this doc one more shot since they're literally right across the street from my apt, but if its no dice tomorrow then i'll try urgent care. its strange, most days i'll start feeling better by around 1-2pm or so...but man are these mornings real rough to get through.

and then some days it decides to be an all day thing, which is pretty cool too

thank you for the concern my friends :)

i'm pretty sure, still, you are preganté

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

babby is formed

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Manifisto

Kief Richards posted:

i made black sesame coconut based ice cream tonight and thought of you; i hope you can have something delicious soon.

ooh that sounds great. trader joe's had ube ice cream a while back! it was good and I wish they sold it on the reg.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Le bébé c’est fórmé en le béllé dú DÔPÉ FÎÉND KÎLLÁ G

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

(Je ne parle pas français)

My favorite moment in literature about speaking French is when in huck Finn huck is explaining his understanding of Foreign languages to Jim and he says ‘now Jim what would you do if a man walked up to you and said ‘Polly voo fronzy’ and Jim says ‘well I believe I’d smack ‘em’ And that is the only approach I can recommend (equally applicable to coupons and deals posters)

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Goons Are Gifts

That's a strong dog jpg there, I love it and I love you

more falafel please

forums poster

Goons Are Great posted:

That's a strong dog jpg there, I love it and I love you

jpeg-dog.jpg

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Ass-penny

jpeg posted:

What a beauty :3:

DFKG I hope you are able to get into this conveniently located doctors office soon. Goondolences out to all my sick goons, whichever folders they hail from.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Robot Made of Meat

nut posted:

honk if you like good

Beep!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

jpeg posted:

wow just wow

e: okay maybe bow wow, too

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Pahilla the Hun

psst i am baking a secret pie with ingredients i found in the freezer

thanks nesamdoom!!

Manifisto

Pahilla the Hun posted:

psst i am baking a secret pie with ingredients i found in the freezer

I am intrigued

secret pie sounds like something the pythagoreans would worship

all hail the cult of the secret pi(e)

ty nesamdoom!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Manifisto posted:

ooh that sounds great. trader joe's had ube ice cream a while back! it was good and I wish they sold it on the reg.

the only thing better than ube is ube macapuno

but like hell i'm paying $12 for a tub of ice cream

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Pahilla the Hun

filling, or as i call it, Pahilling:

2 cups frozen pineapple...1 cup frozen mango...3/4 cup perhaps frozen sweet potato?? go nuts, just don't use any nuts yet

- pour this stuff into a frying pan with oil (olive or veggie) and homey, cook that poo poo
- cook it high
- cook it low
- add splats of confectioners sugar
- sprinkles of brown sugar as YOU see fit
- turn it off and hit the pipe one time--no--two times, then, come back in and check that poo poo
- OMG here's where nuts come in; use a few handfuls of walnuts, pumpkin seeds, pistachios, like, whatever, just select a nut you enjoy
- stir until it looks like this:

this is the dough/crust, make it while the above is cookin, i don't have a cool name for it (you can just use a pie crust you buy at the super duper market)

- 2 cups almond flour + 1/3 cup baker's coconut + 1/4 cup veggie shortening + 1 egg white (i used a carton thingy, if you have 1 egg :justuse:) = just beat it all up a bit
- spread that \gunk/ up in a pie pan/dish real slow and deliberate-like

-whoa wait, hold up, leave some for the top

-bake--just the crust, ok, maybe you can bake yourself too, heh, either way like 10 min max at 350 F

step 3 or, The Last Step:

- pour/slather the concoction you managed to finagle into the pie crust, you, also managed to finagle

- if at this point nothing is finagled then don't give up--look on YousTubez and find a better instruction! (its not you, its me, i am eternally sorry)

- take remaining pie crust material and make a fancy shape on top of pie, just like grandma used to do

- press Bake on your cooking machine and adjust to 400 degrees F for until its golden brown on top (like 10-12 mins???)

- post results here, in yob, for me (and you) to see!!

Pahilla the Hun fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Jun 9, 2020

thanks nesamdoom!!

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

I am intrigued

secret pie sounds like something the pythagoreans would worship

all hail the cult of the secret pi(e)

Goons Are Gifts

Let's calculate the poo poo out of this beauty.

Pie equals I want it now

Escape From Noise

jpeg posted:

Want 2 pet that dawg

Escape From Noise

Monjayaki is still definitely one of the odder Japanese foods that is still fairly accessable

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Jun 9, 2020

Dixville

I don't think!
So I was thinking of my childhood and remembered that I downloaded an illegal ROM file of the japanese version of Pokemon Gold Version so I could play it on my computer before it came out in English. I beat the game too. I was smart af what happened to me??
Anyway what is the first crime y'all remember committing?

alnilam

jpeg posted:

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I gave her pets from all of byob

:peanut: hello welcome AnD chat

ty manifisto

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

very annoyed with the doctors rn...had another cancellation from a different doc at the same place. i know theyre busy due to the unprecedented hell times...but their office still shouldn't be insisting they can book me when clearly thats not the case

so, urgent care it is!

3D Megadoodoo

Sorry, just påsting to see my SIG again, sorry.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Sorry, just påsting to see my SIG again, sorry.

it's a good sig

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

3D Megadoodoo

owlhawk911 posted:

it's a good sig

Escape From Noise

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

very annoyed with the doctors rn...had another cancellation from a different doc at the same place. i know theyre busy due to the unprecedented hell times...but their office still shouldn't be insisting they can book me when clearly thats not the case

so, urgent care it is!

Dang! I hope you get fixed up soon!

3D Megadoodoo

Maybe they don't understand what appointments mean?

Ass-penny

Goons Are Great posted:

Let's calculate the poo poo out of this beauty.

Pie equals I want it now

This checks out. But lol @ pahilla if you think I have the combination of motivation, ingredients and cooking utensils to make that dank looking pie.

Sorry about your clinic DFKG, get well soon, good luck at UC.

Dixville, I think my first crime was accidental shoplifting. It must've been near Halloween, because I was playing with candy bars that had various monsters on the foil wrapping. I had them fighting each other, and I put them in a thermos my mom wanted to buy when they "died." Then I guess I forgot they were there, because I remember getting home and my mom found the candy bars and she was all WTF? I explained what happened and my mom actually drove back to the store to give the candy bars back. And that's the story of my ma being a big ol' square.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples

Dixville posted:

So I was thinking of my childhood and remembered that I downloaded an illegal ROM file of the japanese version of Pokemon Gold Version so I could play it on my computer before it came out in English. I beat the game too. I was smart af what happened to me??
Anyway what is the first crime y'all remember committing?

I stole a five pack of Bic lighters from a Thriftway.

e;because I wasn't old enough to buy them

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss