Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trump
This poll is closed.
Trump 94 0.22%
Toop 115 0.27%
Trno 109 0.25%
Tumble 109 0.25%
Torp 42163 98.21%
Treep 106 0.25%
Truro 112 0.26%
Traml 122 0.28%
Total: 637 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Seriously, what the gently caress is wrong with Trump's brain?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

triple sulk posted:

holy gently caress

TRUMP

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Still not as good as twoday's remember sailor story

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

D1E posted:

The president embraces his brain worms with the same love that LG embraces his ladybugs

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Just gaslight my poo poo up, fam

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/KP24/status/1270267339045470209?s=20

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 355 days!

D1E posted:

Nothing, its perfect and beautiful

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

I can't believe trump said that horrible, stupid poo poo :shrek:

this is unprecendted

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002
Twitter must receive a picture of everyones genetals to tell if they a man or not

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Oh he's for it now all of a sudden

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

wow cutting income is actually good, for the people whose income u cut

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

JHVH-1 posted:

Twitter must receive a picture of everyones genetals to tell if they a man or not

way ahead of uou

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

kaleedity posted:

wow cutting income is actually good, for the people whose income u cut

well I mean, trump is a thief and rapist

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

lol ive had more stolen from me by the police than by criminals and im a straight white male

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
woke up this morning
post myself a trump

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

woke up this morning
post myself a trump

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

cuckin to cops

quote:

New York City Council Speaker Corey Johnson has said D'Andraia should be charged with assault. Mayor Bill de Blasio has also reportedly pushed for the officer to face charges, but sources tell Vanity Fair that Shea and Chief of Department Terence Monahan threatened to resign if that happens.

“We’re figuring shortly after the arrest is made, [Shea will resign],” a police source told Vanity Fair's Diana Falzone. “We were told the mayor wants the cop arrested, and they refused to do it. It was a resign-or-be-fired situation.”

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

How would losing their gun and badge be good for them?

CPA Hell
Apr 15, 2007

I like to press the number six!

timeline of a trimp intelligence briefing

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

CPA Hell posted:

trimp intelligence

i cant parse this

Schlonged Again
Jan 30, 2016

D1E posted:

A very big, powerful r-word.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

https://twitter.com/1998Rishu/status/1270344531330969600
This tweet is more coherent than Trump

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 355 days!

magiccarpet posted:

cuckin to cops
I'm failing to see the problem with firing here

turnip kid
May 24, 2010

D1E posted:

I dunno. I'm more worried about the millions of morons who think there's nothing wrong with it.

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

can we have a quest for today please? tia

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Lol gently caress off KP

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
saw this while job hunting this morning:

quote:

TRUMPF, our parent company, shares the same core values and supports both our team and our drive for continuous innovation in laser technology. We are proud to be part of one of the largest technology companies led by a woman.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
still laffin at Bernie saying the problem with the police is that they are underpaid

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

this guy is so excited by the defund the police talk

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
"robbers" lmfao

haven't we already established that police steal more from citizens through egregious civil asset forfeiture than the sum total of property that is stolen by burglars?

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

great news for TROMP!

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Donald Trump is never awake because the last 4 years we have all been in his dream. None of this is real. When he finally awakes it will be to go down the escalator

this is the worst thing ive ever read in my entire life. groundhog presidency

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

wow

just

wow

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

D1E posted:

its called good jeans

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

yorkinshire posted:

I give this tweet 3 Pinochetios.

:boom:

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

smarxist posted:

"robbers" lmfao

haven't we already established that police steal more from citizens through egregious civil asset forfeiture than the sum total of property that is stolen by burglars?

cops can literally steal houses, they are on a carmen sandiego level of thievery

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

D1E posted:

Donald Trump has been portraying himself, accurately, as a degenerate, penny-ante dullard for his entire life. When he opens his mouth, when he talks about himself: “I am a degenerate, penny-ante dullard” is the only thing he can say. When he insists he is actually a tremendously smart man, he is saying “I’m a degenerate, penny-ante dullard.” When he says Buy these fabulous mail-order steaks, really truly high-class steaks, many people, fabulous, do we love them, you hear them saying Trump—big guys, tough, they’re saying—you know, Trump, does he have the best steaks or what, he is saying “I’m a degenerate, penny-ante dullard.” When he makes business decisions, when he makes dinner orders, when he attempts to stand up as normal humans do, when he combs his hair: he has made of himself and of his life a monument to the smallness of his perspective and intellect and character. Because he is a soft, breathless, foam-boned inheritance baby with a brain like a wet saltine cracker, because he has been crippled and made monstrous by money and endless permission and therefore cannot conceive of there being any truth or morality beyond what he wants right now, he never knows that this is what he’s doing and also never will. That’s exactly why it’s the only thing he has ever done.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Donald Trump is never awake because the last 4 years we have all been in his dream. None of this is real. When he finally awakes it will be to go down the escalator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

D1E posted:

pure unfiltered America baby