Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
its good to be outside but god drat the blackflies were thirsting for a taste of human blood. i cant believe there is reception here. have a good weekend gbs pals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

The Scientist posted:

2018, age 29

Your av could be you at 50, grinning

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Walrus posted:

its good to be outside but god drat the blackflies were thirsting for a taste of human blood. i cant believe there is reception here. have a good weekend gbs pals.

You're lucky you had this net last time I came across those flies I did not and they hosed me.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
they can still get in somehow, i dunno how. youll just see one on the inside in front of your face all distended with blood. oh dang he got me.

my arm is so swollen and pus filled

ah the great outdoors

edit

The Walrus fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Jun 6, 2020

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Jesus. We don't get those in my area of Wisconsin but the mosquitoes are pretty terrible in the summer.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Laying in bed with my dog watching a guy get stung by different insects on YouTube

Happy Saturday y'all

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
You should get a dog with more head and less arse. Sexually it's fine though.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

Aginor posted:

You should get a dog with more head and less arse. Sexually it's fine though.

Don't worry she has a head and it's adorable

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

COOL CORN posted:

I'm jealous. To get a dog over here in the UK you need to battle your neighbours and remortage you house.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
Worth it tho imo???? I will give her a kiss just for you

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
When I lived in Australia as a kid I had a beautiful border collie called Jess. He was my best friend. So definitely kiss that dog for me.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Aginor posted:

When I lived in Australia as a kid I had a beautiful border collie called Jess. He was my best friend. So definitely kiss that dog for me.

Morally Inept rereg?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

COOL CORN posted:

A+++ dog right there

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

COOL CORN posted:

Awesome dog Mr. Corn

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Glenn Quebec posted:

Imo it's the sweetness of a Manhattan that would get the better of me.

I drink my martini with gin and very dry with only a few olives. No olive juice. Never dirty.

If you ever want to treat yourself do a martini with a garlic-stuffed olive as a garnish. The flavor of the garlic goes weirdly well with gin.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I've had that and a blue cheese stuff one too. Both are really good.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ugly In The Morning posted:

If you ever want to treat yourself do a martini with a garlic-stuffed olive as a garnish. The flavor of the garlic goes weirdly well with gin.

This would lead to me just passing out in the recliner with an empty bottle of gin next to an empty jar of garlic stuffed olives

Rat
Dec 12, 2006

meow

Houdini wishes for your love

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Rat posted:

A++ wanna pet this cat.

Stockholm
Apr 6, 2010

Rat posted:

Perfection.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Phantom was having sleepy day yesterday.

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

:buddy: GAY 4 ORGANS :buddy:
This is me, cosplaying as Kirk J. :haw:

And this is my tenant's huge doggo, Brüno. I'm a landlord who allows pets. :)

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

This is me, cosplaying as Kirk J. :haw:

dang thems some nice robust sideburns

I think there's probably a mathematical equation that describes the rate at which any image posting chat will turn into pet chat

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Have this picture of my pet

She is old and sleepy but still very very good

The Bloop fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Jun 9, 2020

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

The Bloop posted:

Have this picture of my pet

She is old and sleepy but still very very good

I like your doggers how old is she

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Glenn Quebec posted:

I like your doggers how old is she

She is twelve and a half

Born on Christmas Day

Slowing down but still sweet as can be

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

haha i love when cats do that.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
It's real fukn hot out folks

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Found my uke so after doing my new job I just started I am learning some chords and am going to write a song where the only lyrics are penis

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

ah lookit my lil guy. tryin to fry his brain

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

COOL CORN posted:

It's real fukn hot out folks

yeah it's a smokin 73 out right now, whew. Get your maxi dresses out, lads

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
73 degrees lmao that is like little baby temperature, 86 but feels like 96 because lol Florida. Doesn't stop me from having a nice lunch outside though!

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

KakerMix posted:

73 degrees lmao that is like little baby temperature, 86 but feels like 96 because lol Florida. Doesn't stop me from having a nice lunch outside though!

it's a really good temperature actually

what kind of sandwich is that

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

KakerMix posted:

Land cruiser? What year is that?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I wish we had a boars Head deli near me

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Sitting Here posted:

it's a really good temperature actually

what kind of sandwich is that

Your temp is a much better temp than mine and I'm not at all jealous of it OR your killer sundress. :colbert: Ok, I'm a little envious. You're very pretty, I hope you know that.

The sandwich is a club from Southside Deli and is righteous because they make their own bread.

beanieson posted:

Land cruiser? What year is that?

The white one is a 1993 70 series soft top, the one behind it (you can't even actually see) is a green 1993 Prado 4 door 70 series. Think a more hard-core 4Runner. Both diesel, both manual transmission, both from Japan. My wife and I have an import dealership where we import vehicles from Japan and sell them here in the USA which explains why we have them and why I can't/won't shut the hell up about them when asked. One of the many things that pegs me as a boring-rear end white dude in the suburbs, cars.

I actually have a thread in Automotive Insanity here in SA all about it that I made when we first started. Some other goons have imported things as well. I know it's not for most people in GBS but AI is the best car place in the whole wide internet and if you have even a slight interest it might entertain you.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3829078

Sid Vicious posted:

I wish we had a boars Head deli near me

I'm not a cold-cuts connoisseur but I really like this deli because they give a poo poo, I dunno where the Boars Head Brand Meats comes into it but the restaurant itself owns. They've had the same wait staff for the few years we've been going there even, which says a lot about what the place is like to work for.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
That’s cool as hell, I’m remembering now you posted an AZ-1 a while back too, just great stuff 👍🏻

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

KakerMix posted:

Your temp is a much better temp than mine and I'm not at all jealous of it OR your killer sundress. :colbert: Ok, I'm a little envious. You're very pretty, I hope you know that.

The sandwich is a club from Southside Deli and is righteous because they make their own bread.

The maxi dress should be an all-gender item of clothing, it's like walking around in pajamas with great junk ventilation.

House-made bread is the best, the most amazing sandwich i ever had was at this kitschy freeway side diner where the bread literally always tastes like it just emerged from the oven of the living avatar of the platonic ideal of grandmothers.