Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

It can actually be easier to start off flaccid if you're pushing things any real distance up there, but once you're used to it you're good either way. :eng101:

However, never insert things that are not both sterilizable and sterile. Unless you want to go to hospital with septicemia two times. :laugh:

I recommend very deep sounding - my set is 30cm - it lets you directly stimulate the prostate (As opposed to anal, where you're still having to work through the colon wall), and it's the wildest physical pleasure I have yet experienced.

e; Now this is sniping! It takes a maximum of 54 seconds to achieve orgasm when you have a sound that deep in you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadButDelicious
Oct 11, 2012

Leave me to do my dark bidding on the internet!
Hell of a snipe there, Ms Adequate.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

loving finally.

A pair of primetime shows from the mid-late 2000s that had literal loving blackface. And that's without develing into the transphobia and classist poo poo.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Plus I think a lot of people aren't anticapitalist because they have no idea what society could look like otherwise. I also think that a lot of people are anticapitalist while still having no idea what society would look like otherwise because that's a pretty difficult thing to know even if you have a vested interest in knowing it. Some people look at the busted system we live in and say "anything has to be better than this" but other people look at it and just cannot imagine it being different.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Posting on the sex page.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

thank Christ, I still can't believe come fly with me was on telly in like 2011 or something ridiculous

also seems like the Tories might have a racism problem??

https://twitter.com/wyattandy/status/1270353778462601220?s=20

p sure this guy isn't anywhere near old enough even for the "Golliwogs on jam jars was just part of my childhood" excuse?

e: photo is from 2001, so maybe he was, I wouldn't be surprised if that was going on well into the 70s 80s 90s 00s

more from the Bristol post article

quote:

In 2001, he resigned as deputy leader of the Conservative group at City Hall after he began to use a golliwog doll as a mascot, and then got into hot water soon after that when he said the council should hire 'more attractive lesbians'.

He was reinstated as deputy leader six months later.

In July 2018, Cllr Eddy entered the debate that was raging at the time over the wording of a proposed second plaque that was to be fixed to the statue of Edward Colston in The Centre.

After reading that the plaque would outline Colston's slave trading legacy, the councillor said that if it was put on the statue, then someone vandalising it or stealing it 'may be justified'.

Today, after the statue itself was pulled down and dumped in the Floating Harbour, Cllr Eddy condemned the actions.

“Since this frenzied thug violence on Sunday, I have received a stream of outraged responses from constituents and others- more than I’ve even received in such a short time in my 28-year Council service," he said.

XMNN fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Jun 9, 2020

Borrovan
Aug 15, 2013

IT IS ME.
🧑‍💼
I AM THERESA MAY

Guavanaut posted:

Same with the main police abolitionist idea of replacing most of the work they do with community action and social services drawn from a very different group of people.
I think you'd struggle to build a community action group to defend capital

What I'm saying is, you could replace the police with these groups under capitalism, but it wouldn't be under capitalism for long

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Ms Adequate posted:

It can actually be easier to start off flaccid if you're pushing things any real distance up there, but once you're used to it you're good either way. :eng101:

However, never insert things that are not both sterilizable and sterile. Unless you want to go to hospital with septicemia two times. :laugh:

I recommend very deep sounding - my set is 30cm - it lets you directly stimulate the prostate (As opposed to anal, where you're still having to work through the colon wall), and it's the wildest physical pleasure I have yet experienced.

Can we sound with baked beans? Do we need to take them out of the tin first? Asking for a friend.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Borrovan posted:

I think you'd struggle to build a community action group to defend capital

What I'm saying is, you could replace the police with these groups under capitalism, but it wouldn't be under capitalism for long
Like with health and education, I suspect what would happen is that the very rich would get their own private police and try like hell to defund the social services and community groups.

Whether that works well for them depends on the amount of bootlicking the press are prepared to do to paint this as normal and necessary.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Jose posted:

there was an old EN thread about a posters 13 year old brother nearly dying from septicemia twice and not knowing what caused it and then it turned out he was sticking cotton buds down his dick

Oh it was worse than that, whilst cotton buds were involved it was the bike pump that caused the infection

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

No matter who I become

Pesky Splinter posted:

Can we sound with baked beans? Do we need to take them out of the tin first? Asking for a friend.

Never sound with something that can vanish up there without a way to pull it back out!!

That said, if you can fit a tin of beans up your peehole, feel free! Also send pics (to Jose (and me))

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

So are they going to get that Rhodes statue down then? Seems a bit trickier than Colston.

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!

XMNN posted:

p sure this guy isn't anywhere near old enough even for the "Golliwogs on jam jars was just part of my childhood" excuse?

He was born in 1984 apparently, so I doubt it very much though the golly wasn't removed until 1988 but I doubt someone 4 yrs old at the time would remember that.

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

Necrothatcher posted:

So are they going to get that Rhodes statue down then? Seems a bit trickier than Colston.

I have no comment on this. But here’s some advice on moving heavy objects, surrounded by netting.

https://twitter.com/oldenoughtosay/status/1269649586152407040?s=21

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Necrothatcher posted:

If I had to guess I'd say not today. It's a much, much more difficult thing to do safely then Colston was given that it's like 4 stories off the ground, 8 feet tall and made of solid stone, and the entire street is filled with soft squishy people.

It would need heavy machinery, I suspect, to do it without any risk. Or to come back at night...

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Ms Adequate posted:

Never sound with something that can vanish up there without a way to pull it back out!!

That said, if you can fit a tin of beans up your peehole, feel free! Also send pics (to Jose (and me))

It's alright it's still attached to the tin opener.

Also that last part made me genuinely :lol:

Necrothatcher posted:

With enough rope, anything is possible.

And the river Cherwell's only around the corner. So he won't have far to go for a refreshing little dip.

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

Ms Adequate posted:

e; Now this is sniping! It takes a maximum of 54 seconds to achieve orgasm when you have a sound that deep in you.

Whenever anyone mentions sounding my mind just immediately snaps back to that post I'd hoped I'd forgotten from years ago where some goon recalled blood shooting out of his dick 'like laser beams' after trying it, and suffice to say I've been put off giving it a go for life.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

quote:

Mark Redfern, whose son Shaun was behind a counter-petition that gained more than 4,000 signatures, wrote on Facebook that the bust would be given “a lick of black paint” and restored. He told the Guardian: “Locals will allow it to stay quiet for a while and let the media attention die down and then see it’s restored.”

Thomas Donnelly, a local Conservative councillor, said: “It’s the people of Ashbourne who should decide, not Germany or France or the Netherlands.” He said the bust was not offensive because “it’s not black anyway, it’s Turkish.”

Duncan Renshaw, one of two men who scaled ladders to bring the head down to cheers from more than 100 residents on the street, said: “It’s in a prominent Ashbournian person’s garage. He’ll look after it where it is until such time we’ve fought the battle to get it put back up.”

A local resident who asked not to be named for fear of souring relations with their neighbours said that while a visible group were determined to keep the figure in place, “most of the town either couldn’t care less or sees that it’s obviously racist. But the climate is so tense at the moment. So when you see this happening you just think it’s better to keep quiet.”

Renshaw said there was nothing offensive about the bust. “It could be any colour,” he said. “It’s nothing to do with racism. It’s a fertility thing.”
the state of this loving country

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

He was born in 1984 apparently, so I doubt it very much though the golly wasn't removed until 1988 but I doubt someone 4 yrs old at the time would remember that.
I'm certain it was later than that, wikipedia says

quote:

1983, the company's products were boycotted by the Greater London Council as offensive, and in 1988 the character ceased to be used in television advertising. The company used to give away golliwog badges and small plaster figures playing musical instruments (jazz musicians) or sports and other such themes. The Gollywog badge collection scheme was withdrawn in 2001.
But my mind says that they were on the jam jars itself until at least sometime after Sonic 2 but before Euro '96, so mid-90s.

This could be my brain not working, but I've got it contemporary to when the racist Kia-ora ads were on.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Guavanaut posted:

Also very important: despite the name, sounding rockets do not go in the pee hole.

Not with that attitude anyway.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Apraxin posted:

If it's nothing to do with racism and it's about fertility, paint it green.

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,
election time is but a window.

I'll be back

Apraxin posted:

fertility thing, eh? let's go back to our proud British roots then, whittle it down into a cock and balls, put that back up

maybe stick a flagpole in the bellend for a nice bit of national honour too

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Sound idea.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Apraxin posted:

quote:

Thomas Donnelly, a local Conservative councillor, said: “It’s the people of Ashbourne who should decide, not Germany or France or the Netherlands.” He said the bust was not offensive because “it’s not black anyway, it’s Turkish.”
not sure what's funnier "it's ok because it's actually Johnny Turk's head" or the fact it's literally sat on top of a sign referring to it as the "Black's head"

wonder how long until this guy is suspended from the party

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

TBF if they only bothered to get rid of it in 1988, I can see the parents who raised a child that grows up into that guy giving them toys as a reaction against "Ken Livingstone and his one armed black lesbians :argh:"

e:

Guavanaut posted:

But my mind says that they were on the jam jars itself until at least sometime after Sonic 2 but before Euro '96, so mid-90s.

This could be my brain not working, but I've got it contemporary to when the racist Kia-ora ads were on.

I was half joking about the 00s but I forgot how really bad this country is.

at least our prime minister, who was writing articles about picanninies with watermelon smiles and cannibal savages in 2002, has certified us as a non-racist country

XMNN fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Jun 9, 2020

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
It's not black it's turkish.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Explaining to the ANTIFA that my racism mask positioned directly above a huge wooden board saying BLACK'S HEAD is actually okay because it's a Turk.

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,
election time is but a window.

I'll be back

Guavanaut posted:

Explaining to the ANTIFA that my racism mask positioned directly above a huge wooden board saying BLACK'S HEAD is actually okay because it's a Turk.
should've nicked it and painted over the B and '

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

gh0stpinballa posted:

i'm all for defunding police but i am a tad confused at calls for abolition. like that is never going to happen in a capitalist system but a lot of abolitionists aren't anti capitalists. very weird.

Not everyone has spent a decade on a zombie megagay forum being repeatedly dunked into a state of hyperreality. Police abolitionists might be asking for something that doesn't make much sense in the wider context they ask for it, but they're good people demanding justice. Support them wholeheartedly and, where appropriate, talk through the practicalities in the context of the structures of police violence without ever decentering the racist use of police violence. If this movement succeeds, then we as anticapitalists learn something. If it doesn't, people remember those who stood up as allies because it was the right thing to do.

On the more theoretical level, we don't *know* that abolitionism wouldn't succeed. The same arguments made about the need for an underclass as victim and scapegoat can be applied to many other oppressions in history, including institutions that toppled and took out the economic organisations around them. We came into the post-feudal post-mercantile world at the end of slavery. We came to late capitalism when the colonial landgrabs had resulted in worldwide conflict and the massacre of the armies that sustained them. We could find out that we can abolish the police and end up witnessing the exploitations we're familiar with just collapse, like any structure whose foundations and support you abruptly bulldoze. We cannot witness this specific part of the wider movement for safety and liberation of black lives as a static thing. Whatever the outcome of the various Black Lives Matter movements across the world, what we're seeing in Europe and the Anglosphere isn't going away afterwards.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

No matter who I become

ThomasPaine posted:

Whenever anyone mentions sounding my mind just immediately snaps back to that post I'd hoped I'd forgotten from years ago where some goon recalled blood shooting out of his dick 'like laser beams' after trying it, and suffice to say I've been put off giving it a go for life.

That goon's a hero. All should emulate them.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Spangly A posted:

Not everyone has spent a decade on a zombie megagay forum being repeatedly dunked into a state of hyperreality. Police abolitionists might be asking for something that doesn't make much sense in the wider context they ask for it, but they're good people demanding justice. Support them wholeheartedly and, where appropriate, talk through the practicalities in the context of the structures of police violence without ever decentering the racist use of police violence. If this movement succeeds, then we as anticapitalists learn something. If it doesn't, people remember those who stood up as allies because it was the right thing to do.

On the more theoretical level, we don't *know* that abolitionism wouldn't succeed. The same arguments made about the need for an underclass as victim and scapegoat can be applied to many other oppressions in history, including institutions that toppled and took out the economic organisations around them. We came into the post-feudal post-mercantile world at the end of slavery. We came to late capitalism when the colonial landgrabs had resulted in worldwide conflict and the massacre of the armies that sustained them. We could find out that we can abolish the police and end up witnessing the exploitations we're familiar with just collapse, like any structure whose foundations and support you abruptly bulldoze. We cannot witness this specific part of the wider movement for safety and liberation of black lives as a static thing. Whatever the outcome of the various Black Lives Matter movements across the world, what we're seeing in Europe and the Anglosphere isn't going away afterwards.

This is my hope too, entirely apart from the reasons PoC have for wanting shot of the police, it's something that's to the benefit of the working class as a whole, winding back the ability of the state to project force onto people is something I would really like to have going forward because if they can't beat and suppress disorder it makes it far easier for us to force them to concede.

Ms Adequate posted:

That goon's a hero. All should emulate them.

My girlfriend wasn't impressed the first time I unexpectedly jizzed blood I tell you what.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
litearlly none of the people being racist in the report have suffered any kind of punishment

https://twitter.com/Keir_Starmer/status/1270374388488167428?s=20

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
This entire page made me wince

^ especially that

Microplastics fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Jun 9, 2020

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Guavanaut posted:

Sound idea.

:golfclap:

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

I vaguely remember them. Mum used to keep jam jars for making her own.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Guavanaut posted:

That makes more sense. I definitely remember Golliwogs on my mum's marmalade jars & I was also born in '84. '88 would be far too early.

Jose posted:

litearlly none of the people being racist in the report have suffered any kind of punishment

This picture would be less uncomfortable if there was a cotton bud stuck up Kier's penis.

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008

Jose posted:

If at least 21k people have liked that insipid piece of poo poo tweet, I think it's clear Labour is using Twitter bots as well

Beefeater1980
Sep 12, 2008

My God, it's full of Horatios!

Good, I never liked it; it’s the worst of Gen X cynicism. At the time, I remember people saying that it was fun and thinking “what the gently caress, this is just humiliation porn.”

On a related note, my kids love David Walliams’s books which as far as I can tell are fine, so in conclusion, land of contrasts.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
this is wild

https://twitter.com/ChrChristensen/status/1270130028106395649?s=20

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Jose posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Imagine if Graham Linehan's reaction to being questioned on lovely thing in his old shows was as reasonable as Matt Lucas's here? Okay, I don't think black face was actually acceptable when this show was on either, but at least he's not gotten completely broken by the mild criticism.