Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Posting to show off my new summer sig by vanisher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

my first crime was accidental shoplifting too! a lollipop fell near my foot at some point and i somehow kicked it out the door while i was walking out. i was one of a scrum of middleschoolers buying candy so it went unnoticed, but i felt bad! imo stealing from the local corner store is not great but theft from monolithic corporations is super rad

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Jaded Burnout

Shifty Nipples posted:

I stole a five pack of Bic lighters from a Thriftway.

e;because I wasn't old enough to buy them

same but matches

Manifisto

Barking Gecko posted:

Posting to show off my new summer sig by vanisher.

its good

love the stamp

ty nesamdoom!

Ass-penny

biosterous posted:

my first crime was accidental shoplifting too! a lollipop fell near my foot at some point and i somehow kicked it out the door while i was walking out. i was one of a scrum of middleschoolers buying candy so it went unnoticed, but i felt bad! imo stealing from the local corner store is not great but theft from monolithic corporations is super rad

*Walks in wearing a lab coat* I found the above statement to be true and objectively correct.

Also, :hfive: accidental shoplifting buddy.

Heather Papps

hello friend

once i stole clear nail polish by mistake but then immediately went back in and paid for it. pockets!

ALSO: today has been very exciting. i never wanted to get into construction but now i get the fun experience of being the "new guy" working with my uncle and the contractor. my hands are cut and i am tired and very much need to hop in the shower woooo

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

i stole a 1990 subaru legacy wagon from a vacation home to facilitate the commission of further crimes

i have to this day never bought shoes

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Dixville posted:

So I was thinking of my childhood and remembered that I downloaded an illegal ROM file of the japanese version of Pokemon Gold Version so I could play it on my computer before it came out in English. I beat the game too. I was smart af what happened to me??
Anyway what is the first crime y'all remember committing?

Posession of LSD, right before my second crime of ingesting it

E: unless you count being complicit in drive-in movie theater ticket theft by agreeing to hide under blankets in the back of my dad's station wagon, but I was a minor so p.sure that's on Pops

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

owlhawk911 posted:

i stole a 1990 subaru legacy wagon from a vacation home to facilitate the commission of further crimes

HOW ARE YOU SO EFFING BADASS?

srsly you are a badass

Manifisto

as a freeman on the land who has not consented to joinder, by definition I have never committed a crime. my so-called "theft" of a few boxes of mallomars was, rather, a liberation.

ty nesamdoom!

City of Glompton

owlhawk911 posted:

i love you

Heather Papps

hello friend

owlhawk911 posted:

holy poo poo how have i never considered a test walk walkaway

Jaded Burnout

Manifisto posted:

as a freeman on the land who has not consented to joinder, by definition I have never committed a crime. my so-called "theft" of a few boxes of mallomars was, rather, a liberation.

byob consents to jointer

Heather Papps posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5mo9QKuf1s

Ass-penny

owlhawk911 posted:

Truly the hero BYOB needs in these trying times.

owlhawk911

Manifisto posted:

owlhawk911

:h:

Heather Papps posted:

:eng101:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

What in the heck am I supposed to do with all these cute japanese eggplants I keep growing???!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

how big are they?

Goons Are Gifts

Woah that got sexual very quickly

Manifisto

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

What in the heck am I supposed to do with all these cute japanese eggplants I keep growing???!

there are a bunch of indian recipes for stuffed eggplant I have been meaning to try, give me the eggplants so I can try them (or make the recipes yourself I guess)

ty nesamdoom!

Finger Prince

owlhawk911 posted:

I mean, he says he's never bought shoes, but that's just because he walks around in sock feet everywhere.

Heather Papps

hello friend

my worst crime is acquiring service sans shoes and shirt

Goons Are Gifts

How is everyone doing tonight? What's on your mind? Tell me, I'm wearing my listening pants

owlhawk911

Heather Papps posted:

my worst crime is acquiring service sans shoes and shirt

this is actually one of the harder crimes to pull off

City of Glompton

i got some rum from a local distellery and it was really bad, it tasted like bug spray, i poured it down the drain

but! it is a beautiful day and im sitting on the deck, and it's really nice so my complaining is mitigated

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Heather Papps posted:

how big are they?

between 8" and 18" long and 1-2" in diameter. They are EXTREMELY phallic. Part of the problem is that every time I go to cook them I get too aroused to actually cut them up.

SeaGoatSupreme
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
I just bought 10% thca/28% cbda weed prerolls from a store in a state with laws that say 0.3% thca is the limit so that's a crime I did today

But also the girlfriend and I are considering getting tattoos on our anniversary trip and we need the most byob baby goats that would be good as flash

Do you folks have any suggestions?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

How is everyone doing tonight? What's on your mind? Tell me, I'm wearing my listening pants

I am good, thinking about buying some account certs. Why are you wearing pants though????

Heather Papps

hello friend

Goons Are Great posted:

i am fairly tired and sore, with the following on my mind:

owlhawk911 posted:

this is actually one of the harder crimes to pull off

i've found that i can be charming when i need to be, and my hate for shoes and shirts is only matched by my love of making a joke that disarms whoever is between me and a slushie.

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

between 8" and 18" long and 1-2" in diameter. They are EXTREMELY phallic. Part of the problem is that every time I go to cook them I get too aroused to actually cut them up.

for some reason i have the idea of pickled eggplant in my head. this seems like enough eggplants to jar?

SeaGoatSupreme posted:

I just bought 10% thca/28% cbda weed prerolls from a store in a state with laws that say 0.3% thca is the limit so that's a crime I did today

But also the girlfriend and I are considering getting tattoos on our anniversary trip and we need the most byob baby goats that would be good as flash

Do you folks have any suggestions?

do you want one thing for you both to get, or a kid for each?

City of Glompton posted:

but! it is a beautiful day and im sitting on the deck, and it's really nice so my complaining is mitigated

if i use my phone i could post from my hammock. gonna try that IMMEDIATELY

Heather Papps

hello friend

Kief Richards posted:

I am good, thinking about buying some account certs. Why are you wearing pants though????

i assumed they were head worn pants but you know what i need answers

Khanstant
i wear pants just to keep the spiders out

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Goons Are Great posted:

I'm drinking mediocre vodka and thinkin' 'bout those :butts:

Also, why are you wearing pants?

SeaGoatSupreme

Heather Papps posted:

do you want one thing for you both to get, or a kid for each?

Either one would be good, we're not too picky about things. It's more just a mental thing, a "we can't legally get rings and I got a tattoo ring when I got married and we're in this for life so.."

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I am wearing short pants and drinking some rum and water and eating some goldfish and thinking about flowers and eggplants and, of course, :butts:

SeaGoatSupreme

Goons Are Great posted:

Even with everything going on, my little microcosm of family and friends is stable, happy as they reasonably can be with everything going on, and healthy. We're all solid, and I am so intensely happy.

I'm also drinking a really incredible sweet red while making burgers naked

Life, sometimes, is really good.

Also I saw movie cars today

And stood on a lil mountain

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm listening to hobo johnson and thinkin bout librarians

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I'm thinking about those AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

owlhawk911