Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
All these young reactionary turds are so hilariously dumb, but I can’t help thinking they’re just going to keep gaining steam.

Like Tucker Carlson being humiliated by John Stewart only to become one of the most popular cable hosts by going full mask-off fascist, or Stephen Cowder’s trajectory of failed mainstream comedian to failed Fox News comedian to extremely popular with online teen edgelords.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Crowder's audience is like 99 percent old people. Same with Lil Ben.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Owens was a liberal commentator or something who allegedly got doxxed and that made her go full fash

Dave Rubin also used to do liberal talk shows and I assume because there is no money in it went for the right-wing grift

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1270377997590302725

Joementum fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Jun 9, 2020

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Slanderer posted:

bust rodd

edit:

anyway, Grillpilled Matt definitely did some mental gymnastics trying to justify writing off staying at home as virtual signalling. this is a sickness of the mind

quarantine Matt kind of sucks

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
He owns

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

For a while, at least since they were doing the Bernie stuff, Matt kinda let himself become the entertaining clown character who does the funny "we love it" Trump voice. That was his main thing, even on other podcasts, and it seemed like it was somehow eating into his ability to say anything thoughtful. When he tried a serious argument, it often ended up at a conclusion that was dispelled with a single obvious observation from one of his co-hosts.

Now it seems like he's been trying to reckon with that situation, first with Jokerfication and then grillpill, but what I've heard of his recent ramblings still sounds rudderless. Maybe that works as a sort of open-mindedness, accepting of energy from all directions, some tiny glimmer of what Joe Rogan does but in service of a better cause. But right now I just don't agree with him much.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

[in matt Trump voice] We love it don't we folks.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Rest in peace blackwolf feed, you will be missed(?)

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
there’s a dang Cheeto in the White House

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

grill pilled matt ftw

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

The "as always, email Virgil" ending gave me hope.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

FlamingLiberal posted:

Owens was a liberal commentator or something who allegedly got doxxed and that made her go full fash

Candace Owens tried to break into the scene as a Lib-Grifter by starting a funding campaign for a digital catalogue of cyber bullies personal information. You would report a cyber bullying and then website would essentially doxx your bully for you so you could take action against them. This was universally panned as a stupid idea, she insistently told people it couldn’t be used for harassment, so they doxxed her.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Wolfsheim posted:

Rest in peace blackwolf feed, you will be missed(?)

What happened?

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

the RSS feed (NOT AFFILIATED WITH R/BLACKWOLFFEED as it likes to tell us) has not updated

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I wont respect Grillpill Matt until he attempts elotes.

Sana-kan
Nov 6, 2009
I liked the Chris and Matt episode. And they're right, in a couple months I'm gonna being wondering if hotep Pelosi was real or just a cum town bit.

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
ive enjoyed the grillpill journey, lol that he actually grilled a steak on stream

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Grilling is a lot of fun. You get to play with fire, and there's a bunch of gadgets and upgrades you can gently caress around with. Plus goddddd the food is good.

Edit: forgive my enthusiasm for grilling I am still very new to it.

Jonas Albrecht fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Jun 9, 2020

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Oh yeah? Never heard about it, guess I'll need to look into this "grilling" thing.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
it's called grilling, and YOUR teen may be doing it right now

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Edit: forgive my enthusiasm for grilling I am still very new to it.

Put some Halloumi on the grill for me the next time.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
It's not just about the sear. Grilling is a state of mind, man.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Going Right Into Lively Living

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Have the Chapos and the Trillbillies ever interacted? Neo-Matt and Tom seem like they would either be fantastic or a horrifying combination.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

smoking weed is a better way to play with fire

that or candles

grilling's for suckers

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

T-man posted:

smoking weed is a better way to play with fire

that or candles

grilling's for suckers

Grilling's cool! -_-

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

let's do some dialectics, instead of grilling over coal/propane/wood, grill over weed

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

Omnicarus posted:

Have the Chapos and the Trillbillies ever interacted? Neo-Matt and Tom seem like they would either be fantastic or a horrifying combination.

Matt was supposed to do an episode of Holy Boyz with Bryan and Tom in the Street Fight premium feed, but the protests happened.

Hopefully they do it eventually, a meeting of the minds such as this to discuss evangelical preachers would be incredible

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

as you can see with the charcoal/propane/wood triad, even when i am grillin and pillin i cannot escape ideology

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
wonder how many people got on matt's case for not letting his steak rest after it was done cooking

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

T-man posted:

let's do some dialectics, instead of grilling over coal/propane/wood, grill over weed

Check it out, you can grill the meats and/or vegetarian alternatives and also smoke weed. It is a wide world, inside this grill pill.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I wont respect Grillpill Matt until he attempts elotes.

i dunno corn's probably the hardest thing to gently caress up you can just pretty much leave it there almost as long as you want and it won't hurt anything as long as it's in the husk

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

sleeptalker posted:

For a while, at least since they were doing the Bernie stuff, Matt kinda let himself become the entertaining clown character who does the funny "we love it" Trump voice. That was his main thing, even on other podcasts, and it seemed like it was somehow eating into his ability to say anything thoughtful. When he tried a serious argument, it often ended up at a conclusion that was dispelled with a single obvious observation from one of his co-hosts.

This is what matt's schtick on the show always was tho. That plus going "Are you sure about that how do you know I don't know anything" when anyone made any prediction or hope.

EDIT: It owns btw.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
matt started out as the ghost of marxism past yelling from the toilet, this is but the latest stage of a wondrous and beautiful transformation

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.
Matt on the 9/11 episode of West wing thing is his best Trump work.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

The Muppets On PCP posted:

matt started out as the ghost of marxism past yelling from the toilet, this is but the latest stage of a wondrous and beautiful transformation
You are witness to a great becumming

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Bust Rodd posted:

Candace Owens tried to break into the scene as a Lib-Grifter by starting a funding campaign for a digital catalogue of cyber bullies personal information. You would report a cyber bullying and then website would essentially doxx your bully for you so you could take action against them. This was universally panned as a stupid idea, she insistently told people it couldn’t be used for harassment, so they doxxed her.

Just realized that this was just Kiwifarms but woke and an NGO.

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

I like Matt's streams, but there is almost no coherent lines of thought in them at all. He's gone from pointless gaming is the ultimate form of human expression, to talking about people wasting their lives away gaming, to everything is a political performance so I'm just going to enjoy the act of grilling this steak, to I'm out in the streets protesting and anyone not out here isn't doing politics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
I quite enjoyed listening to the latest episode but can't say I came away from it with any idea of what Matt's ideas and suggestions actually are beyond that posting isn't praxis.